The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same shouldn’t be reading that book at all! I asked my friend who has read the book and she said it’s certainly a 16-18+

they need to start actually monitoring about what their kids are watching/reading etc

Reactions: 22
Vlog view watch, 12:03 UK time 17,395 (literally jumped 500 in a refresh to double check number of views between 12:02am and 12:03am).

Reactions: 17
I don’t know why creepy has any say over his wife’s money from her channel, lazy started that channel and he didn’t even wanna bother with it until it took off she’s stupid. I swear if I started a business and my fiancé wanted to take over after starting to work with me and then started controlling MY finances from MY business he could kiss my ass.

Reactions: 34
Same, mine have had swimming lessons since they were babies too. They can both swim but I still stay close in the water and they are never out of sight. They are a bit younger than Isla and Esme. We have to have fences around our backyard pools by law. The parents should be within arms reach of both Mila and Jace and should be close enough to reach Isla if she were to get into trouble. They are idiots.

Reactions: 21
Vlog view watch 1:16am UK time 20,900 (+ almost 3000 in just over an hour )

I take one night off and off he goes on a manic spending spree!
Still here ya freak.

Reactions: 30
Blaming their £500 monthly electricity bills on Esme's LED lights

Reactions: 46
Similar story here. I love singing but am tone deaf, so my mum gently told me so and encouraged me to pursue hobbies I was better at. I have become less bad over the years, but still avoid singing in public. At least the children I look after/teach don’t seem to mind.

Reactions: 15

I want to put a sick emoji on greencow's round up of thier vlogs all the time because I have never known such scamming pathetic lying idiots.
But always put love for greencow well because as always thanks

Reactions: 28
The vlog she said he had got the licence and passed the medicals etc was 7th April Love it when they slip up like this.
I am so impressed. Take a bow.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 30
Pop up adverts for Keilder Winter Wonderland. Please god no. How many times have us northerners got to suffer. We’ve done our bit so many times. Surely they can bog-off elsewhere?
Entry is fairly expensive (full day workshops/meet Mrs Christmas and Santa etc). Lodges up to six people. Mila and bump are so iddy biddy they can sleep in the cutlery drawer .
Who is going to contact the PR team to dissuade them from offering freebies or a discount for the n*nce,

Reactions: 18
Do they not have a mortgage on the house?
Yip a large one with an expensive sub-prime lender I believe. Vehicles on finance and government covid loans have also been mentioned.
That’s how set for life folk live. I’m glad I grafted my way through and can manage as a pensioner.

Reactions: 24
Just popping in to say, Im at Disney land Paris ATM and haven't cried at the firework. How does Chris get so emotional over these??
Not that I didn't get that magic, happy feeling but he sobs at them.
Thank goodness, we’re here now and I thought my 11 yr old was broken, no high pitched squealing, no crying over the fireworks. We did have tears at btm but that was a bit of an anxiety attack, I’m guessing lazy would have forced her kids on because kids don’t stop them doing anything, instead we left the queue, had a chat, had a hug, calmed down and strolled to phantom manor

Reactions: 23
So are we thinking that he's failed his test already when it was mentioned back in April, and this is his 2nd attempt?

Reactions: 40
Do they not have a mortgage on the house?
Some weirdo IFAM in Oz has guessed this based on Creepys fantasy world.

Luxury home and 2 cars… sure if you call buying a second hand taxi with mix matched seats and the Rover which is not even road worthy.

He guessed the house to be worth £1.2 million well it was almost half of that, and Lazy tried to boasted the amount of deposit they put down which meant they still had £500,000 left to pay on a mortgage that the interest rate must be through the roof.

Apparently their channel still continues to blow up but they haven’t had any net increase in subs for a year and a half. I bet the capital one comes out every time they are away to dip below 1.35M sub. Their views when travelling are below 20K per day on a new vlog for 24 hrs, decrease in views should correlate to decrease in subs but suspiciously not with the Inghams.

They’ve so much money that’s why they all share one debit card and creepy knows how much is in the bank to the penny.

Attachments

Reactions: 38
Haha same happened to us when we went to Orlando for the first time we duped the kids into thinking we were visiting a family member in London so they wouldn’t suspect the cases and location, we did a treasure hunt the morning of the trip and when they realised they looked disappointed because they were looking forward to seeing the family member
True story that but you know we thought it was lovely because they valued that person more than a trip but gutted that there was no squealing and oh em ghee excitement I guess the kids in my family are also broken

Reactions: 23
I'd love to know which lucrative brand sponsorship deals they have.
'I'm looking at you Tattle'

Reactions: 29
Aww it can get a bit much can't it, lazy would have filmed it and used it as a thumbnail no doubt.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.