The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kids know for the sake of the vlog that they have to be overjoyed by this announcement, even if it doesn’t match with how they really feel, and that’s just so unhealthy. They’re not teaching their kids that it’s okay to not be happy about something, to be worried or just unsure and have questions.

News of a new sibling can obviously be overwhelming as it is, and then you have the added pressure of having a camera shoved in your face for the whole world to see with an expected emotion.

Islas reaction for me was absolutely heartbreaking. I don’t believe she was playing up or overacting, that was a devastated sob to me, but the words that she was happy didn’t match that at all. She must be so confused all the time. I’d like to think they recognised it and had a chat one on one with her off camera but I highly doubt it.

I get the feeling that if those two simply ask (Isla especially) or any of their kids if they are ok, and they say yes because it’s expected, that’s end of discussion and they can come back at any comment made in concern about them (or even any guilt they probably have) and confidently argue against it, because in their minds that’s good enough and it fits with what they want.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
My twin were 11 when I told them I was pregnant...I didn't make a big deal I just said "I'm pregnant" and I got a "ok bruh" comment that was about the height of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A63F5334-3555-48C2-93F8-09F606458302.png

No one else seeing this 😂 What a very unfortunate angle 😬 I imagine (something I try not to imagine), but take another inch off and lose some of the girth and that’s what Chris is working with 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Mila munching on her food not giving a tit that another sprog will soon be popping out of Lazy's bargain bucket is a whole vibe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Reactions are weird. Isla either has been accustomed to fake crying or shes very emotionally damaged. For the past 4 years shes had a baby in the house, when Milas pregnancy was announced Jace was still only a toddler . Shes acting as if its her first baby brother and sister. Family life is very unrelatable with them. I hope sarah will get proper antenatal care because shes very high risk. She will need extra care and scans. Good luck to them . Ps sarah if you really did have miscarraige why did you tell them early on? Why did you go in sauna and ride fast snow mobiles ? Being older as soon as i found out i was pregnant i was paranoid of doing everything that could put my unborn child at risk. Just think you dont care. As long as you get money for your cash cow you dont care. Desparation to save you having to get real jobs because none of you would survive in reality anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Vlog view watch, 12:42am, UK time 38,442 👀 👀

(One of which is mine 😱 )

Preparing for capital one card to come out ....
---
Reactions are weird. Isla either has been accustomed to fake crying or shes very emotionally damaged.
I think they all are emotionally stunted and damaged to varying degrees to be honest; Isla most because of the age she was when then began vlogging and the emotional manipulation, daily since. All they’ve done for years is fake emotional reactions. How can any of the children grow emotionally in an environment like that? Sadly they can’t. Their selfish parents think simply in terms of viewing figures for today. Nothing more.

I don’t know if it’s because I don’t watch, just rely upon rundowns and pics on here, aside from my nightly messing with their viewing figures, but the genuine reactions were in the split second before the acting, as I said before Isabelle just looked like she was thinking ffs. Esme was really livid, that flash in her eyes and Isla did the fake bit to begin with and then quickly realised what it meant, lost control and couldn’t cope.

None of their reactions were healthy. None.

It’s abuse and it’s horrible to watch. My respect goes to our thegreencow and others for watching and giving run downs.

The sprog won’t be channel saving. Their views haven’t gone up, yes they got extras for the announcement AFTER the capital one came out (claim that expense back too do we?) as it hit trending but since they’ve pretty much stayed the same.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Can mean Down’s syndrome. I really think she will end up in a hospital in Spain this summer she would be stupid to travel the way the did last time and I can see it ending so bad. She really should think about her health and the unborn baby and not so much on the one life live it tit. It wouldn’t surprise me if the first blood tests she has to have for the pregnancy come up with diabetes and other stuff. She really needs to not be selfish and stop thinking she’s invincible.
Given her extreme laziness it’s beyond strange big Bertha hasn’t taken to her bed feigning illness/complications for the resr of the pregnancy. It would be fabulous clickbait and armed with her phone and his credit card she could ‘shop till she dropped’ licheralllly 🤣. She could feast on the Just Eat app to get her fix of pizza, burgaaaaahs, and family sized portions of chips to give the little one a good healthy start in life.

Reactions: 19
He was talking about a photo of Lazy which had been taken just after she had given birth to Esme (when she was about 23/24). She looked young in the picture and he said that this was when she was at her most attractive. He wished that he could keep her at that age forever. A seriously creepy thing to say!
Thank you @Neck lace
This is the one I was looking for. When they filmed the test he hugged her and told her she was the most incredible woman and that he loved her so much. It immediately reminded me of this photo where he says he wish he could keep her like that forever. It is such a bloody odd thing to say. This man isn't wired right.
---
I think Isla was genuinely sad those were not tears of joy in any way, she started off copying Esme with the fake crying but she realised what it was and she looked genuinely upset it’s a different kind of cry.
She was really emotional and the way she cried later was concerning. I thought either she's starting to get hormonal or she genuinely is struggling emotionally. Poor Isla. She is terribly isolated and the longer they keep her from peers the harder it will get.
---
bleeping hell! Another pregnancy related vlog, it is going to be a very long 6 months
What next? "Witness our conception. See Dad spaff into a cup and get the turkey baster out on Mum *Emotional*
Yup. In the span of less than a week we learned every detail of their contraception methods, when big Lazy ovulates, that fuckface is that controlling that he 'knows' she's pregnant the FIRST DAY of a missed period etc.
Additionally, they have upped the exploitation of their child by drawing little diagrams to the poor baby's developing penis/vagina. Yes I know it's somewhat cute deciphering ultrasound pics, but do strangers need to see it?

PS: I swear Creepy is the type to puncture a condom to ensure she gets pregnant. 😳

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
If anyone’s keeping count in the big book of Sarah Inghamism’s, homeschooler of the year said “insinuated” instead of “instigated” multiple times.

605CD733-0460-4A6F-846E-52C0C1906986.png

Please don’t lump our brains in with your brain, lazy. No one here or anyone I know pimps their kids out for cash 👍

Reactions: 20
Does anyone know whatever happend to their amz store ? I’ve forgotten the name. Did they manage to shift all those bottles 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What mother let’s her child decide if they should have a baby during that reveal it was like they bullied her into it and she was making them feel bad about the whole thing

• Sad
Reactions: 21
How much does it cost to buy views? Is it not counterproductive when trying to make money from views on YouTube?

Reactions: 15
So staged, the girls already knew and don't look happy. Please send those children back to school, it's not normal to be that invested in your 'parents' conveyor belt reproduction. Classy move Pepelecreep flinging a pregnancy test across the table, vile, vain, fantacist.
When they were round the table at first it was so awkward and stiff as if they were waiting to be told
And flinging that test 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Wish they would stop buying vans and start buying some therapy for Isla.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
They must have known they were further on to announce to the kids, otherwise it would have been super early 4/5 weeks? She acts like she’s in her own reality tv show looking back on best moments from the series like a Kardashian end of season & kris Jenner she ain’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.