The Ingham Family #279 Eating slop. Channel is a flop. Let's get in the can to avoid the Taxman.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She‘s put no thought into it. It looks like she went to the garage and raided it for anything she could find. Isla had about 15 of those kindi dolls in her bedroom and Sarah thought it was ok to get her another 4 and two more of those horror dolls from scary shortle even though she’s already had 2 of them. How can you spend all day with your child and not know what she’d like? Isla loves stranger things and crafting so Sarah got her six dolls, some pyjamas and some tit she raided the garage for. You’ve just said she loved crafting so bleeping encourage that. The poor child doesn’t know what she likes because you took friends away from her so she’s stuck at being 7! Last year She took Esme shopping and she got a big haul before her birthday and lots of yarn because Sarah knows she loves to crochet then she got a birthday present pile with those dyson hair things that cost hundreds because Esme really wanted them and a trip to Mexico. Tell us your favourite without telling us. 🙄

Sarah is the worst type of mother. She actually films herself favouring one child over another and she couldn’t give two shits. The best was her talking about how she had a friend when she was Islas age and they’d share friendship bracelets with her and Islas bracelet kit had triggered a memory! Too bad you stole that from your daughter. That little girl has no friends or social life because she has two selfish parents who put their needs above their daughters. I can’t stand either of them. When you‘re finally bankrupt and your children hate you, at least you have the video proof to see why! 😡
I always love that I get told I buy thoughtful gifts for my family and friends. Just going through what Isla likes and as noted she likes stranger things, pretty sure I’ve seen Stanger things colouring book and jigsaw somewhere. Works have Stranger things teen/YA novels. A Stranger things hoodie? She likes cooking so a cookbook suitable for her age and perhaps a nice set of cooking things, cutters and whisks etc. crafting wise get her a little crafting box, some materials, glue, embezzlement things etc. or sone age appropriate craft set, candle making, bath bomb etc. no one needs piles of crap when a few thoughtful and meaningful gifts would be far better.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve never seen a family so unprepared for a birthday - they act like the date is a surprise so they couldn’t prepare for it. They are utterly ridiculous.

Reactions: 29
The photo is still up because the set for life Minghams need the engagement. Maybe Creepy is trying to save up for the privacy screen seen as he is poor at the moment.

Izzy has no malice in her, that’s why the photo will not be taken down as she wouldn’t dare confront her evil parents or tell them her feelings as they’d be completely disregarded.

Lazy telling us you have had no ss involvement isn’t going to stop us from contacting them, we are curious to hear their laughing reaction to our concerns as you say will happen.

Reactions: 20
I wonder if they’re going to stick to no uploading on Monday’s or are they going to get the birthday vlog out asap?
I think Isla got the most views on her birthday vlog last year, be interesting to see how this year’s preforms.

Reactions: 9
I'm honestly shocked at what she's bought her and really nothing they do should shock me but I dont think i would even buy some of that stuff for a 5 year old.
There is never any thought with their gifts but then I guess you need to actually spend time with a child to see what they're interested in.
Pyjamas are something she should just have, not be given piles of for her birthday. Maybe one special pair but not 6 of them.
Why wasnt there a single book? You're telling me a home educated child doesn't need or want a single book?
What about some Robux, she clearly enjoys playing that with Esme. Or a gift voucher for waterstones, take her in one day for a drink in their cafe and let her pick herself some books.
Isla has had the biggest switch around of them all, going from number 1 and being pretty mean and spiteful towards her siblings (much like Jason is now) to being the one who has the dregs of everything.
Shame on our child protective services for not doing more to protect that girl, you can see by the weight she continues to pile on that she is struggling, yet she has nobody to confide in, nobody for support, nobody to save her. What a life.
And those clothes she's bought her, does she not realise that she only likes those clothes because they're what Lazy likes for Mila, she's trying to become something her mum will love by dressing in a way she thinks she approves of. What 11 year old would wear those clothes and shoes? It's so sad, even if she were to go back into school she wouldn't last 5 minutes with what those adults have done to her.
Who buys a swimming costume for their 11 year olds birthday come on that’s just plain tight

Reactions: 20
I am a bit confused 🤔
I thought egg hunting happened on Easter Sunday and shouldn't the eggs be hidden round the place.

Chocolate for dogs is poisonous she had them all over the floor, my dog got hold of one but luckily got it off her.

The photo definitely needs taken down or at least blurred. He blurred out his precious vehicles in the driveway.

Reactions: 19
I wonder if they’re going to stick to no uploading on Monday’s or are they going to get the birthday vlog out asap?
I think Isla got the most views on her birthday vlog last year, be interesting to see how this year’s preforms.
It won’t it’s been sabotaged how sad and petty is that 🥲

Reactions: 4
I would never take ‘tattle comments’ to Sarah’s Instagram as what’s written on Tattle, I believe should stay on Tattle however I really hope Sarah reads here because this comment she really should see!!! 👏👏👏
She's willing to pimp out her daughters' for perverts to enjoy on social media, she certainly doesn't care that he groomed other's daughters. It's bloody disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Yes, it will be interesting to see if they post Isla's birthday today or leave it until tomorrow when it will be two days past the event. Forgotten child or not, the birthday vlogs always used to be the money spinners.

Why don't they ask Isla what she wants rather than just getting a job lot of clothes and dolls?
Lazy made an effort for Jace when he asked for a Radnor or radar or whatever it was. She had no idea what it was but found something she thought was suitable for him.
Poor Isla has regressed so much she probably doesn't know what she wants so just has dolls, dolls, dolls and toddler toys because that's what's expected of her.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It went downhill when they conceived Jace and Mila for views, rather than any deep wanting to be parents again.
I remember her doing a vlog in their old, old house (when the girls seemed happy and normal) about how she didn't want anymore children, they were done and complete with the 3 girls and she listed a few reasons why she didnt want more. She was adamant about it too. She had those kids because Creepy wanted them for the views!

She also always seemed to have a dislike of boys back then, her nephews she never had the time of day for and made comments on the vlogs about how she was pleased she had all girls. So it's really very interesting that she seems to pop Jason on a pedestal. I suspect though as Mila grows and becomes more like Esme, Jason will be pushed down to the bottom of the ladder with Isla. That won't be until his eyes are sorted though because they can make videos and money off of that!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Just seen this on tiktok, anyone know her?
Yes that’s the young girl who granny befriended telling her she loved her, how she was her best friend etc and sent her a ifam hoodie for her birthday as a surprise gift, there was a little private group going with this young lady and some off her friends with Granny in it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Who buys a swimming costume for their 11 year olds birthday come on that’s just plain tight
Totally agree, personally unless it's something very expensive that you wouldn't usually buy or it's items that have been specifically asked for by the birthday person, I dont agree with clothes as birthday presents for kids.
As a parent it's your responsibility to clothe your child, she should have those dresses, outfits, pyjamas and swimming costume because she's a growing child who needs them, not because it bulks out an otherwise crappy, babyish pile of presents.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes that’s the young girl who granny befriended telling her she loved her, how she was her best friend etc and sent her a ifam hoodie for her birthday as a surprise gift, there was a little private group going with this young lady and some off her friends with Granny in it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Granny Jane really is a creepy groomer 🤢 sick!

Reactions: 18
Well Easter was crap where were the clues and hidden eggs? Seriously did she just open bags of eggs and throw them on the floor where 2 dogs were roaming around its ridiculous, she is beyond lazy how long does it take to write a clue and make it fun after all she showed a couple weeks back she had bought plastic eggs that open they should have been used but no doubt she cant find them everything they buy they lose, why where the big eggs lined up on the grass really what was that not to mention prinny wees and poos there plus rats mice etc 🤢🤢🤢
As for Islas gifts i have no words dolls snd pj’s plus a pair of granny shoes, why is everything she buys Isla so frilly with massive collars shes 11 she needs more modern clothes but isla says she likes them because she knows her mother does and she craves her love.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Granny Jane really is a creepy groomer 🤢 sick!
I remember reading that granny Jane had fake accounts pretending to be ifam and commenting on anyone’s posts that dared went against her baby boy instead of doing the right thing and telling him to address what has been said about him 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.