The Ingham Family #279 Eating slop. Channel is a flop. Let's get in the can to avoid the Taxman.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So almost almost 18 years old is a child to Sarah, but 16 is an adult to Chris. We are disgusting for letting Sarah know that she may want to delete a photo to save it from being posted on creepy sites, but her husband who asks minors for photos is innocent? Adds up (if you attend Lazy’s homeschooling lessons that is).

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Does anyone remember when Granny Grim started that bring back Jane campaign? When Lazy & Creepy fell out with her, she got her little group of young girls to spam the vlog comments asking where Jane was, Im sure there were private messages from Jane revealed on here of her asking the girls to do it. What a sad old woman 🤣
Oh yeah the great “bring Jane back” campaign of October 2019 😂 Surely Jane must be retired by now. For someone who causes so much drama you’d think she would keep a low profile if this is her employer online for all to see.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Yes I did. The comments she’s replying to have been deleted but it’s clear it’s struck a nerve. View attachment 2089691
You know SS have probably been involved because it hits too much of a nerve with her. All the times when she’s trying to be home educator of the year, with her little activities for jace, shame she doesn’t do something with Isla, I’ve said before when my child was out of school I had to sit with her to guide her and keep her focused, there’s no way Isla, as bright as she was, just gets on with it.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I assume Lazy knows there's a special place in hell for Creepy, as he'll be the first grown adult looking at a child in an inappropriate way.

Esme has posted a belated birthday post for Isla. If the first one is from yesterday then it looks like Isla had an actual birthday cake but is wearing one of those frilly toddler dresses again.

Reactions: 22
Does anyone remember when Granny Grim started that bring back Jane campaign? When Lazy & Creepy fell out with her, she got her little group of young girls to spam the vlog comments asking where Jane was, Im sure there were private messages from Jane revealed on here of her asking the girls to do it. What a sad old woman 🤣
Yes I remember that 🤡🤣 such a weird family!

Reactions: 10
Are we in a low life pit?
I think that's what she's implying.

So she's outraged at the lowlife sickos.....but only if they're 'haters', not 'fans'....and, either way, not actually enough to remove the photo to stop the (real) sickos from looking and imagining all sorts.

Reactions: 14
I think Chris wants move babies to control Sarah more - it’s not about views (although that’s a bonus). He preyed on her young and vulnerable with a baby and has kept her pregnant to keep control over her, making it difficult for her to leave. She’s thick as a plank I don’t think she has any idea over their finances (why they only have one bank card) and she couldn’t leave even if she wanted too.

I have no sympathy for her but I do think she’s more vulnerable with a low IQ base and a terrible family background she’s got little to no moral compass and extremely materialistic.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.