The Ingham Family #279 Eating slop. Channel is a flop. Let's get in the can to avoid the Taxman.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230410-013801.png

Screenshot_20230410-042839.png

Screenshot_20230410-052441.png

Can't sleep šŸ’¤šŸ’¤šŸ’¤
---
If Sarah put that photo up in good faith and genuinely didn't notice, then fine, just be gracious, say something like "oh my goodness, I never realised, thank you for bringing it to my attention" the fact she's verbally attacking people who point it out, tells you she knew what she was doing and the reaction it would get.
Narcissist's are never wrong..

Reactions: 13
The ā€œyouā€™re all sickosā€ line is textbook gaslighting
When she uses that war cry, she's also too thick to realise, that's the bloody point! That's what everyone is trying to tell her! The Internet is full of sickos (like her husband)
For every well meaning person troll pointing out what it could look like to some people, there are 100 "sickos" saving and sharing the picture for god knows what.
Sarah- it doesn't matter that it is just her legs, we know it is just her legs, the illusion of what it looks like, is enough for some people šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 30
Because I stay away from any inghsm vlogs, instas or fb..I reluctantly took a look thinking it may have been an over reaction.

It's not!! Take it off sarah. Fs

Reactions: 24
On their recent Haven trip, they were near the edge of the site and the touring field even had its own entrance and Reception.

From what we saw/heard, they seemed to keep themselves to themselves, mostly. Although they apparently spent a bit of time at the pool, it might not have been all of them. With the onsite restaurant, they probably went when it was quieter and sat in a corner, out of the way. Apart from that, they seemed to be either inside the caravan or offsite somewhere.

Can you do Disney without completely immersing yourself in the whole experience though?

They do know how to keep a low profile if they want to, but Disney is very different to Haven, even ignoring the fact that he has to get through US immigration before setting foot in the park.
I dont think he would even pass the ESTA check. Ive seen reports of people being knocked back for it due to FB posts criticizing the US (where they're true or not, I don't know)

The immigration border staff are very, very thorough, and when we've been I've taken letters from my sister to confirm my nephew IS my nephew and has permission, last time the guy held us for ages asking questions despite my nephew being 6'0, built like a rugby player and 13 by that point so it's not like I was trying to smuggle him šŸ˜‚ (fortunately we all have the same surname apart from my OH). There's no way they'd take one ounce of crap from Christine. I'll roller skate down my street naked apart from a grotty black beanie, singing the Prinny Woo song if they post proof of themselves ever being back in Florida again. You can hold me to that šŸ¤£
---
Don't feel sickened, no person in their right mind would even think to check that, even with people commenting it took me awhile to realise what had actually been posted!! ā¤
Whoever posted that has taken the time to run it through editing software but still didn't notice that? Vile. The pair of them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
How many eggs šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøno need for the amount which was shown please tell me they are going to donate some to children who get nothing ! Been thinking if they decide to move into the camper van and sell house all I say is good luck on that one all the negativity they have said about the house I wouldnā€™t touch it with a barge poll !! Seriously feel so sorry for those children šŸ„ŗ

Reactions: 20
Did anyone manage to screenshot this - that should be sent over straight away. No one can state that they will never have SS involvement - you never know what may happen in the future whether itā€™s your own fault that the contact was initiated or not. Sheā€™s getting far too big for her boots there šŸ˜” How is she allowed to publicly share this rubbish because itā€™s making a mockery of an already very broken system SS wise?
Yes I did. The comments sheā€™s replying to have been deleted but itā€™s clear itā€™s struck a nerve.
8098C56F-70B3-4A71-AB55-DFAC1316DFE2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
What an absolutely tit ā€˜huntā€™ with no thought and tones of boxed eggs.

Nothing wrong with an 11 year old wanting or playing with dolls. If Isla loves dolls, Sarah should have looked into whatā€™s popular now and introduced her to different collector dolls that she doesnā€™t already have. I can think of 101 different things that kid would have loved to receive for her birthday.

Reactions: 16
I donā€™t understand why you wouldnā€™t just take it down as a MOTHER. Instead of trying to point prove or defend it or say ā€œNo, it doesnā€™tā€ just be a mother and be like ā€œYou know what? That could attract the wrong people. Iā€™m going to take it down for my daughters sake.ā€

Not Seacrofts finest though šŸ˜”
---
And the reply šŸ™„šŸ™„
---
Sheā€™s just thick. Or deliberately trying to increase engagement. One or the other šŸ™„
Screenshot_20230410_070505_Chrome.jpg

The only problem here Sarah, is that your husband belongs in prison. You do too. Not only do you support and enable him, you continuously fail to safeguard your children.
If this is what you put out for the world to see and defend it, I dread to think what happens to the other inappropriate footage you two have taken over the years.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
She's got some nerve correcting someone else's spelling when she can't even get I'VE correct everytime...this is a literal childs profile. Grow up Sarah, you absolute clown.
Even in her reply, she's got the quotation mark at the wrong side of her question mark. I always enjoy when someone makes a stupid mistake, while on their high horse trying to correct someone else. It's especially enjoyable when it's an Ingham.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Only a girl of Islaā€™s age would like dolls if she was an actual doll collector. No real 11 year old is playing with toys fit for a 5 year old unless they have development issues or special needs. Itā€™s so sad to see that Isla who should be starting secondary school this year still actively be encouraged to act like a 5 year old with no real friends of her own age to develop interests suitable for her age. Iā€™m sorry but this is emotional child abuse, sarah and chris can call me hater and troll all they want I donā€™t care because deep down they both know they have fucked up their childrenā€™s lives and will continue to do so because they donā€™t want to prove us wrong.
My 17 year old has collected dolls since the first Monster Highs were released when she turned 5. She has 100's, mostly in boxes, a lot stored in the loft, and some of them are worth hundreds of pounds. She hasn't played with dolls since she was 8 or 9. Isla is not collecting these dolls, they're opened up and then tossed aside. If she were genuinely collecting them she would look after them, display them. It is emotional abuse, and she is going to end up with severe emotional trauma when she's older. It's heartbreaking to watch. Surely as a parent, if you had lots of people question something you'd stop and think "wait a minute, maybe I am doing something wrong" but no. I mean, she can't understand sharing a photo of her eldest with a disturbing wardrobe malfunction, which anyone else would be immediately horrified about, so she's not going to listen to anything else.

Reactions: 18
Why is she even putting photos up of I, my slightly older daughter refused even a head shot when she passed her driving test.

At nearly 18, a legal adult why is she not allowed her say. The weirdo pound is paying for your life?
I went through a phase of refusing to have my photo taken from around 14-18, I genuinely donā€™t appear in many family snaps at all. I feel BBC sorry for any SM kids forced to pose and perform at all times. Go Iā€™d love it if Isabelle started to disrupt the photos and cover her face or purposely look other way etc.

Reactions: 21
The end of yesterdays Vlog Sarah says itā€™s crazy to think Isla is 11 and ifam have been watching since she was younger than Jace.

With That statement at least Sarah you ARE correctā€¦.

It is absolutely crazy to think that your little girls whole childhood has been broadcast for the world to see and is out there forever, whether she wants it to be or notā€¦.warts and all.

You are responsible for this, I hope for your sake you are able to live with it, and she never holds it against youā€¦. as I most certainly couldnā€™t, but thatā€™s just me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Seemingly Isla and her elder sisters were happy, nourished, attending school, social, mostly well adjusted in those first few years but god Lazy you fully messed up in the past six or so years. What an achievement!

Reactions: 24
I went through a phase of refusing to have my photo taken from around 14-18, I genuinely donā€™t appear in many family snaps at all. I feel BBC sorry for any SM kids forced to pose and perform at all times. Go Iā€™d love it if Isabelle started to disrupt the photos and cover her face or purposely look other way etc.
My daughter has refused to have her photo taken since she was 11/12, she used to allow the odd one if we were abroad ect but since 14 none at all. It really upsets her dad as they used to make Vines (the old TikTok) together and take silly photos but now noone is allowed pics of her and none on social media, she got really angry on Saturday as her dad changed his profile pic on WhatsApp to one of them both from years ago so I told him immediately to remove it. I respect her wishes, doesn't get me wrong it makes me sad because I love having photos of her, but it's her choice, and I'll defend her to the hilt.

Wouldn't it be great if Isabelle done that? I don't think she will as she's basically been groomed to allow whatever they say, but man I'd love it if she rebelled.
---
The end of yesterdays Vlog Sarah says itā€™s crazy to think Isla is 11 and ifam have been watching since she was younger than Jace.

With That statement at least Sarah you ARE correctā€¦.

It is absolutely crazy to think that your little girls whole childhood has been broadcast for the world to see and is out there forever, whether she wants it to be or notā€¦.warts and all.

You are responsible for this, I hope for your sake you are able to live with it, and she never holds it against youā€¦. as I most certainly couldnā€™t, but thatā€™s just me.
The whole sodding lot. I can't imagine how it would feel to be an adult knowing pretty much the whole world could look up every day in your life. Horrifying.
---
Even in her reply, she's got the quotation mark at the wrong side of her question mark. I always enjoy when someone makes a stupid mistake, while on their high horse trying to correct someone else. It's especially enjoyable when it's an Ingham.
It's hilarious seeing someone correct grammar or spelling to then make errors themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Although Sarah says they have had no involvement with social services, does anyone remember not too long ago when they had Isabelle in a provocative pose/outfit selling video messages to anyone and everyone? Someone contacted I think the NSPCC who did take it seriously and the image was changed. There was no way they did that voluntarily, someone or some agency had a word and I assumed it had been passed on to social services as I don't believe NSPCC have the right to intervene (I might be wrong there).

Not sure if anyone else can remember the details better?

Reactions: 28
In Lazy's arsey replies she says "a child's legs" when referring to the photo of Isabelle.
I know Isabelle is still legally a child until September but that comment shows me she still thinks of Isabelle as a child and will continue to do so after September. Surely if you have an almost 18 year old you would see them growing up and being an almost adult not a child you control and drag around in various tin cans.
Same with Isla, not letting her grow up, keeping her stuck as a 5 year old.
Sad for both girls, but they won't know any different because they don't interact with peers so don't see how girls their ages would be.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.