The Ingham Family #279 Eating slop. Channel is a flop. Let's get in the can to avoid the Taxman.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Lazy's arsey replies she says "a child's legs" when referring to the photo of Isabelle.
I know Isabelle is still legally a child until September but that comment shows me she still thinks of Isabelle as a child and will continue to do so after September. Surely if you have an almost 18 year old you would see them growing up and being an almost adult not a child you control and drag around in various tin cans.
Same with Isla, not letting her grow up, keeping her stuck as a 5 year old.
Sad for both girls, but they won't know any different because they don't interact with peers so don't see how girls their ages would be.
The irony isn't lost on anyone either. 'A child's legs' referring to a nearly 18 year old, but seemingly no problem with her husband wanting to swim naked with a 16 year old.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Creepy was ragin he fell!! 😂😂 They are just getting worse in everyway!!
I don’t understand why he kept it in if he’s so embarrassed. He’s so crap at editing, he never checks his work. He’s obviously not up to 4am “editing”

Reactions: 23
Although Sarah says they have had no involvement with social services, does anyone remember not too long ago when they had Isabelle in a provocative pose/outfit selling video messages to anyone and everyone? Someone contacted I think the NSPCC who did take it seriously and the image was changed. There was no way they did that voluntarily, someone or some agency had a word and I assumed it had been passed on to social services as I don't believe NSPCC have the right to intervene (I might be wrong there).

Not sure if anyone else can remember the details better?
I have dealt with the nspcc before (offline reasons) and they took my email really seriously, asked for more details, they do just pass things on the the local authority's though, they don't do anything more.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The irony isn't lost on anyone either. 'A child's legs' referring to a nearly 18 year old, but seemingly no problem with her husband wanting to swim naked with a 16 year old.

I was just thinking this! Funny how she calls Isabelle a child at almost 18 but the 16 year old girl who her husband messaged inappropriately and asked to go skinny dipping was called mentally disturbed and was never referred to as a child. 🙄 Creepy could put that picture as his screensaver and she wouldn’t blink an eye. She’s probably chuffed she got a few extra likes for the picture. 🙄

Those poor kids! Imagine having two disgusting pieces of tit as your parents? Sarah is just as bad as Chris. When they were on that last holiday and Chris had to go home for the night Sarah was in the van saying they’d been swimming and Chris had asked her to get footage in the pool if she could. Cant let old creeps miss out on teens in bikinis can she? Thankfully they weren’t allowed to film pool footage.

Another example. They were in that floating hotel in Sweden or whatever and it was dark outside and they were doing the ice dip off the deck and creepy chased behind Esme in her bikini and left his 10 year old to run to the other side of the deck and jump in to the dark, freezing water unsupervised because he wanted to follow the teen. 🙄 You want to sort yourself and your husband out Sarah because from the way I and many others see it, you’re both a pair of sick bastards. You don’t become the lepers of YouTube for nothing. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I don’t understand why he kept it in if he’s so embarrassed. He’s so crap at editing, he never checks his work. He’s obviously not up to 4am “editing”
I am very suspicious, by nature, (not sure if anyone's noticed!!! 🤣) but I wondered if perhaps that fall was partly staged.

He did the 'comedy' stomp first, over to get the egg, and was courting the attention. I suspect that he might've been intending to do a 'cool' skid/slide, over to the patio, but underestimated how slippy the grass was and promptly fell flat on his arse!

His ego took a knock but what he seemed most upset about was his phone falling to the ground and he may even have landed on top of it! Did you see him quickly retrieve it and check it still worked? At that moment he looked frantic, probably wanting to make sure that nobody else got to it first.

By the time he got around to editing, after seeing the reaction of his family (laughing hysterically), he would've been happy enough to leave it in for the entertainment value....oh he's such a fun-loving man...a cool dad...so hilarious....self-deprecating etc etc 🙄

Reactions: 22
The end of yesterdays Vlog Sarah says it’s crazy to think Isla is 11 and ifam have been watching since she was younger than Jace.

With That statement at least Sarah you ARE correct….

It is absolutely crazy to think that your little girls whole childhood has been broadcast for the world to see and is out there forever, whether she wants it to be or not….warts and all.

You are responsible for this, I hope for your sake you are able to live with it, and she never holds it against you…. as I most certainly couldn’t, but that’s just me.
Crazy to think isla hasnt grown one bit mentally 😅

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I'm honestly shocked at what she's bought her and really nothing they do should shock me but I dont think i would even buy some of that stuff for a 5 year old.
There is never any thought with their gifts but then I guess you need to actually spend time with a child to see what they're interested in.
Pyjamas are something she should just have, not be given piles of for her birthday. Maybe one special pair but not 6 of them.
Why wasnt there a single book? You're telling me a home educated child doesn't need or want a single book?
What about some Robux, she clearly enjoys playing that with Esme. Or a gift voucher for waterstones, take her in one day for a drink in their cafe and let her pick herself some books.
Isla has had the biggest switch around of them all, going from number 1 and being pretty mean and spiteful towards her siblings (much like Jason is now) to being the one who has the dregs of everything.
Shame on our child protective services for not doing more to protect that girl, you can see by the weight she continues to pile on that she is struggling, yet she has nobody to confide in, nobody for support, nobody to save her. What a life.
And those clothes she's bought her, does she not realise that she only likes those clothes because they're what Lazy likes for Mila, she's trying to become something her mum will love by dressing in a way she thinks she approves of. What 11 year old would wear those clothes and shoes? It's so sad, even if she were to go back into school she wouldn't last 5 minutes with what those adults have done to her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
There are so many cool presents for older kids it’s so much easier, Isla likes gaming so virtual money is always a winner, also cooking why not get her some age appropriate cooking accessories a personalised apron and some kids cook books with easy recipes, vouchers also go down a treat for places like next, new look, and Claire’s and after a shopping day. The truth is that presents a preteen would love aren’t going to make a pile but that’s okay everyone knows the piles get more expensive yet smaller as they grow but Isla isn’t allowed to grow.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Just seen this on tiktok, anyone know her?
I'm pretty sure that was covered in one of @Neck lace 's (fab) old 'Memory Monday' posts.

Is this a recent tiktok video? Is this person saying that Jane's been in touch with her recently?

ETA For the backstory, try our thread #232. @Neck lace explains it in post #666 (😱). I don't use tiktok but I'm pretty sure this is the same person you've stumbled upon.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Didn’t creepy say they were going away for Islas birthday.”mr .Ingram are you going to Disney Florida like the other influencers with 1 mil followers or are you spending Islas birthday in a caravan watching the rain outside”
Im sure Isla would rather be in the mansion (Rosabelle Manor😀)than a cramped caravan.
Easter Blessings Tattlers❤
---
Just seen this on tiktok, anyone know her?
Think she’s the one granny Jane sent an ifam hoodie to be her best friend.(weird )

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm honestly shocked at what she's bought her and really nothing they do should shock me but I dont think i would even buy some of that stuff for a 5 year old.
There is never any thought with their gifts but then I guess you need to actually spend time with a child to see what they're interested in.
Pyjamas are something she should just have, not be given piles of for her birthday. Maybe one special pair but not 6 of them.
Why wasnt there a single book? You're telling me a home educated child doesn't need or want a single book?
What about some Robux, she clearly enjoys playing that with Esme. Or a gift voucher for waterstones, take her in one day for a drink in their cafe and let her pick herself some books.
Isla has had the biggest switch around of them all, going from number 1 and being pretty mean and spiteful towards her siblings (much like Jason is now) to being the one who has the dregs of everything.
Shame on our child protective services for not doing more to protect that girl, you can see by the weight she continues to pile on that she is struggling, yet she has nobody to confide in, nobody for support, nobody to save her. What a life.
And those clothes she's bought her, does she not realise that she only likes those clothes because they're what Lazy likes for Mila, she's trying to become something her mum will love by dressing in a way she thinks she approves of. What 11 year old would wear those clothes and shoes? It's so sad, even if she were to go back into school she wouldn't last 5 minutes with what those adults have done to her.
She‘s put no thought into it. It looks like she went to the garage and raided it for anything she could find. Isla had about 15 of those kindi dolls in her bedroom and Sarah thought it was ok to get her another 4 and two more of those horror dolls from scary shortle even though she’s already had 2 of them. How can you spend all day with your child and not know what she’d like? Isla loves stranger things and crafting so Sarah got her six dolls, some pyjamas and some tit she raided the garage for. You’ve just said she loved crafting so bleeping encourage that. The poor child doesn’t know what she likes because you took friends away from her so she’s stuck at being 7! Last year She took Esme shopping and she got a big haul before her birthday and lots of yarn because Sarah knows she loves to crochet then she got a birthday present pile with those dyson hair things that cost hundreds because Esme really wanted them and a trip to Mexico. Tell us your favourite without telling us. 🙄

Sarah is the worst type of mother. She actually films herself favouring one child over another and she couldn’t give two shits. The best was her talking about how she had a friend when she was Islas age and they’d share friendship bracelets with her and Islas bracelet kit had triggered a memory! Too bad you stole that from your daughter. That little girl has no friends or social life because she has two selfish parents who put their needs above their daughters. I can’t stand either of them. When you‘re finally bankrupt and your children hate you, at least you have the video proof to see why! 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I would never take ‘tattle comments’ to Sarah’s Instagram as what’s written on Tattle, I believe should stay on Tattle however I really hope Sarah reads here because this comment she really should see!!! 👏👏👏

• Heart
It’s blatant they’ve left that pic of Isabelle for engagement, negative or otherwise it’s all attention for them. Creepy & Brother Damo are both beasty bastards. Pics like that pander to that type.

• Sick
She‘s put no thought into it. It looks like she went to the garage and raided it for anything she could find. Isla had about 15 of those kindi dolls in her bedroom and Sarah thought it was ok to get her another 4 and two more of those horror dolls from scary shortle even though she’s already had 2 of them. How can you spend all day with your child and not know what she’d like? Isla loves stranger things and crafting so Sarah got her six dolls, some pyjamas and some tit she raided the garage for
Don’t forget the microscope she got last year I think it was, that’s never been seen since 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I'm pretty sure that was covered in one of @Neck lace 's (fab) old 'Memory Monday' posts.

Is this a recent tiktok video? Is this person saying that Jane's been in touch with her recently?

ETA For the backstory, try our thread #232. @Neck lace explains it in post #666 (😱). I don't use tiktok but I'm pretty sure this is the same person you've stumbled upon.
Thank you!! I’ll check it out. Seems the Creepy bastard even follows me to tiktok!

Reactions: 8
Never had social services involvement, yet they call her up to laugh about reports they've had? Can't get her story straight.

Regardless of why Sarah wants to keep the picture up, I find it hard to believe that Isabelle wants it there. She's not so sheltered that she can't see for herself how it looks. She uses the internet all the time, she can see the arguments that have taken place about it. She just knows that she doesn't have any say in what her parents post about her.

Reactions: 26
She‘s put no thought into it. It looks like she went to the garage and raided it for anything she could find. Isla had about 15 of those kindi dolls in her bedroom and Sarah thought it was ok to get her another 4 and two more of those horror dolls from scary shortle even though she’s already had 2 of them. How can you spend all day with your child and not know what she’d like? Isla loves stranger things and crafting so Sarah got her six dolls, some pyjamas and some tit she raided the garage for. You’ve just said she loved crafting so bleeping encourage that. The poor child doesn’t know what she likes because you took friends away from her so she’s stuck at being 7! Last year She took Esme shopping and she got a big haul before her birthday and lots of yarn because Sarah knows she loves to crochet then she got a birthday present pile with those dyson hair things that cost hundreds because Esme really wanted them and a trip to Mexico. Tell us your favourite without telling us. 🙄

Sarah is the worst type of mother. She actually films herself favouring one child over another and she couldn’t give two shits. The best was her talking about how she had a friend when she was Islas age and they’d share friendship bracelets with her and Islas bracelet kit had triggered a memory! Too bad you stole that from your daughter. That little girl has no friends or social life because she has two selfish parents who put their needs above their daughters. I can’t stand either of them. When you‘re finally bankrupt and your children hate you, at least you have the video proof to see why! 😡
Yeh agreed the problem with a narcissist is that they triangulate their kids and the kid can fall from favourite to scapegoat in a flash, the kids know this so they never challenge the narcissistic parent because they will rage or stonewall but the kid will also fall from grace and another kid will take your spot so the kids spend their life trying to appease and keep the parent happy and onside. We saw this with Isla when Jace was born and if lazy is pregnant and she has another cute blonde baby boy she would discard Jace without a second thought. There is no point trying to figure them out because it’s not a normal family dynamic, the mask does slip tho with the way she looks at some of the kids and also in the comments when she is challenged. They also expect the whole family to backup their false image and even lie lazy has even expected friends to lie for her or to ignore the grooming as we have seen in leaked messages. The bikes at Christmas were another good example when giving the one Isla wanted to her sister and she had to suck it up unable to say anything or even show disappointment it’s very abusive.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Seemingly Isla and her elder sisters were happy, nourished, attending school, social, mostly well adjusted in those first few years but god Lazy you fully messed up in the past six or so years. What an achievement!
It went downhill when they conceived Jace and Mila for views, rather than any deep wanting to be parents again.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.