The Ingham Family #279 Eating slop. Channel is a flop. Let's get in the can to avoid the Taxman.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember when Granny Grim started that bring back Jane campaign? When Lazy & Creepy fell out with her, she got her little group of young girls to spam the vlog comments asking where Jane was, Im sure there were private messages from Jane revealed on here of her asking the girls to do it. What a sad old woman 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Anyone remember when that picture of Jace came out and Granny Grim kept saying that it wasn’t her grandson? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Yes that’s the young girl who granny befriended telling her she loved her, how she was her best friend etc and sent her a ifam hoodie for her birthday as a surprise gift, there was a little private group going with this young lady and some off her friends with Granny in it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Granny Grim. The original groomer. What middle age woman tells young fans that they are her best friends?
What beggars belief is that these enablers believe that Chris is the victim. The girls threw themselves at him, and the ones he does manage to persuade to sleep with him are entirely to blame. Poor Chris says he is just a hardworking, ordinary man, who provides for his family. The duck he is. He's a sexpest who uses the imbalance of power to groom underage fans and vulnerable young women. Then his pack of hyenas shame his victims and subject them to hate. Even Leah, Sarah's own niece wasn't spared the bullying of granny grim.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Granny Grim. The original groomer. What middle age woman tells young fans that they are her best friends?
What beggars belief is that these enablers believe that Chris is the victim. The girls threw themselves at him, and the ones he does manage to persuade to sleep with him are entirely to blame. Poor Chris says he is just a hardworking, ordinary man, who provides for his family. The duck he is. He's a sexpest who uses the imbalance of power to groom underage fans and vulnerable young women. Then his pack of hyenas shame his victims and subject them to hate. Even Leah, Sarah's own niece wasn't spared the bullying of granny grim.
I remember seeing that on here 🥺

Reactions: 6
4991389C-9C61-4115-93EE-AFE0650CFAD4.jpeg

Is there a ‘special place in hell’ for men who try to get children to go swimming in the nude with them, presumably as a prelude to some kind of sexual assault? What about women who cover-up for them?

• Heart
Reactions: 76
And I’m done. People are sinister and sick in the head because all she can see is the top of her thighs. She doesn’t get it’s the illusion that is being created.

Can’t argue with stupid.

🙄🙄
She hasn't seen her own vagina in twenty years, no wonder she is confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Bloody hell I just saw that photo!! The thing is no matter what Sarah thinks, Isabelle isn’t a child, she is a young woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
why does she post things only to delete them - totally weird herb she is for sure

Reactions: 17
She’s deleting her comments now that woman has no shame get that pic deleted
Good on that 14 year old for calling Sarah out! She has more decency at that young age as Sarah does three times that age!
---
why does she post things only to delete them - totally weird herb she is for sure
Her rage takes over, then she realises it's bad optics so deletes it. I mean if your gonna defend posting a picture of your daughter which could be used by nefarious people at least stand by your lack of commonly decency, instead of dirty deleting.

Reactions: 33
View attachment 2090364
Is there a ‘special place in hell’ for men who try to get children to go swimming in the nude with them, presumably as a prelude to some kind of sexual assault? What about women who cover-up for them?

Here we go again. I can feel a Memory Monday coming on...

16 years old:

Screenshot 2023-04-10 14.42.37.png
Screenshot 2023-04-10 14.42.54.png

Teen hotel worker and huge fan:

Screenshot 2023-04-10 14.43.09.png
Screenshot 2023-04-10 14.41.37.png

Screenshot 2023-04-10 14.47.10.png

Imagine a married man looking at images of teenagers on Instagram and telling her she has a 'bangin' body, that is also 'disgusting and inappropriate' :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Well Easter was crap where were the clues and hidden eggs? Seriously did she just open bags of eggs and throw them on the floor where 2 dogs were roaming around its ridiculous, she is beyond lazy how long does it take to write a clue and make it fun after all she showed a couple weeks back she had bought plastic eggs that open they should have been used but no doubt she cant find them everything they buy they lose, why where the big eggs lined up on the grass really what was that not to mention prinny wees and poos there plus rats mice etc 🤢🤢🤢
As for Islas gifts i have no words dolls snd pj’s plus a pair of granny shoes, why is everything she buys Isla so frilly with massive collars shes 11 she needs more modern clothes but isla says she likes them because she knows her mother does and she craves her love.
She could have incorporated some home schooling and included history riddles, with each egg having an individual letter to spell out someone from history that corresponds to their current home school topic or math riddles, solving clues to win a prize

Reactions: 18
Only a girl of Isla’s age would like dolls if she was an actual doll collector. No real 11 year old is playing with toys fit for a 5 year old unless they have development issues or special needs. It’s so sad to see that Isla who should be starting secondary school this year still actively be encouraged to act like a 5 year old with no real friends of her own age to develop interests suitable for her age. I’m sorry but this is emotional child abuse, sarah and chris can call me hater and troll all they want I don’t care because deep down they both know they have fucked up their children’s lives and will continue to do so because they don’t want to prove us wrong.
Yes ,totally agree.The best gift they could have given Isla would be to tell her she`s going back to school ,though i`d be concerned after the kind of life she`s been leading ,just how much she`d struggle tbh.:(

Reactions: 14
It’s kicking off…
Its her own fault she should have done the decent thing and either cropped or deleted that picture yesterday but nope she would rather humiliate her daughter by leaving it there for the likes - scumlife the pair of them

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.