The Ingham Family #279 Eating slop. Channel is a flop. Let's get in the can to avoid the Taxman.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TLDR

Meet & Greet aftermath.
Mary Shittle & ifam photos/videos published on social media, showing what a sad event it was. "Guests" attending in small groups didn't disguise the obviously low turnout. Cringeworthy Creepy recreated the 'Redeemer' pose and did "Whatsssssuuuuppp?" shouts not heard for at least 20 years. 🤡

The ifam gave them gifts which weren't opened for several days, some of which were intended for Jace's birthday but were opened too late. One ifam even went shopping with her oxygen tank, especially to get gifts for the whole family.

Jace's 4th Birthday.
The whole family gathered to watch Jace open his presents...except Mila, who appeared to be left in the kitchen to eat her breakfast alone, so she couldn't spoil Jace's special moment and wouldn't steal his presents....until she cried and was then allowed to join the party.

Jace directed the rest of the family, telling them when/how to react with the well-rehearsed, open-mouthed, shocked face pose.

Granny Jane & Hi Steve had their home address doxxed by Creepy not blurring out their details on the packaging of one of Jace's gifts.

Yet another ride-on received, to add to the collection, also a Scalextric set and other stuff, including walkie-talkies which apparently can be intercepted by random strangers up to 3km away, according to the product reviews on Amazon.

They celebrated Jace's birthday with a day trip to the seaside.

Lazy, Isabelle, Esme & Isla went to a "concert" in a Sheffield pub, to see one of the ifam singing. Lazy & Isabelle got emotional, singing along to cheesy power ballads, holding hands and crying. Creepy, Mila & Jace took them in the van and waited around to take them home after, even though M & J had been unwell that day.

Sarah claims to be good friends with influencer/journalist/mental health expert Sophie Mei Lan, who is engaged to Danny from Rate My Takeaway. (If you think Lazy's voice is grating and painful to listen to, try Sophie's. 😱)

Lazy stirred up drama in a Facebook group called UK Influencer Opportunities. Somebody was looking to speak to grown up kids of Influencers who were angry at the exposure it had given them.

Lazy replied to the post, offering up her (not yet 18 year old) daughter, Isabelle, as an example of the opposite, ie someone who has basically had a positive experience and is grateful for the opportunities the Influencer lifestyle has afforded her.

Others then replied to Lazy's post with stuff about Chris and the allegations. Lazy showed herself up by responding with a "yawn", because that was all 6 years ago (as if that would make any difference) and gave all the old spiel about him still walking free because he was accused but not convicted etc. Thankfully sensible people were on hand to bat away Lazy's idiotic and insensitive remarks....and screenshot the conversation to share with us!

Taxi-car finally passed MOT.

They've taken the caravan away for its 2nd trip, to an unnamed clifftop caravan & camping site which Creepy says is a 2 hr drive from home. Some speculation that they may be in Filey, possibly at Haven Blue Dolphin....we'll see.

Creepy supposedly forgot to pack lots of crucial items for their trip (toiletries, make up, Mila's clothes, white noise machine, electric air pump) so he had to go back to the house, in the middle of the night, to get them....a very fishy tale and not the first time that's happened.

When not eating out, they've continued the 'cooking with Isla' features. A Tattler reported receiving confirmation that Tescos are not associated with the Inghams though, as some had suspected.

Jace had an eye appointment at the hospital. Creepy criticised the Doctor for his poor wording, which had caused Creepy to panic, even though it sounded very much like Creepy himself had caused any panic. The Doc doesn't need to see Jace for 12 months. Creepy mentioned that he could potentially sue the Doc if he mistakenly gave the 100% all clear on something which was later diagnosed.

Tat & Me sale launched even though they were going away and they've been receiving poor reviews, especially re long waits for orders.

Prinny's back. Looks like they only bothered to collect her because they went to get Jace's birthday presents though. She looks in need of exercise and grooming. In the caravan she had to beg for a drink because her water bowl was up on the worktop (to stop Mila playing with it) and Prinny wouldn't sleep in her own comfy dog bed, instead opting to lie on the floor next to where Esme was sitting. I hope she doesn't have abandonment issues, poor dog.

According to Companies House, the Ingham Family Ltd accounts are overdue (due 31st March).

Thanks @OliviaPope
7250E3B1-06BB-41C3-A06D-8982047A4524.jpeg

"Captain twit"
Thanks @ChocolateCakeYum
2B3029B3-6DB9-418D-B7FD-8DD09D0D77A7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
23k views after 21 hours, gee creepy not even your fans give a rats arse about you getting run over 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I checked out that fb page earlier and there was a comment about Chris and the allegations. I was gonna comment myself just now but the other comment has been removed so I guess I won’t bother.
---
No morals, they just want the shoutout.

Reactions: 18
Next door are still waiting for their privacy screen as well, given nicer weather will now appear (in theory) and there’s plenty of money for pointless tat and holidays, and, time for pointless shopping trips there’s no excuse. Was due December 2022. twit in a hat responded he disagreed one was necessary and he would only be able to afford something that cost £79.99 from amazon, with him doing the fixtures with plastic tat when they could afford it and I he mentioned not having the time. His response was rejected.

As well as being fraudulent.

(Sorry if I’m repeating someone else by saying this)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Chris left the things behind deliberately, they were too obviously placed to have been missed when he managed to pack everything else. He knows Sarah doesn't do any of it so she wouldn't notice. It isn't the first time he's done it. I recognise many of his lies because I've had a lifetime of listening to my dad tell very similar ones. My dad once drove us to our holiday destination, made an excuse of something forgotten and went home with the promise to come back the next day. He didn't, we were just left with no car to get home.

All clothes are disposable to them so they could have gone to a supermarket to get what they needed for a few days. If everyone was already going to sleep when he left, they were already doing the first night anyway so didn't have many to go.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Totally agree, my ex used to do this and dress it up as being helpful when it was in fact an opportunity for nefarious exploits.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Not watched the vlog, but I’m guessing Chris has been dipping his wick again 🤢
It’s not Nikki’s fault! 🤣
And Sarah, he wasn’t drunk, he was on a skating outing with his gang of skaters including 6 girls, they used to be in a gang but now they help people.
He was completely sober while he took advantage of that vulnerable fan, he was sober enough to drive the pink mini, or is he a drunk driver as well?
Old news, but it’s memory Monday after all 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I checked out that fb page earlier and there was a comment about Chris and the allegations. I was gonna comment myself just now but the other comment has been removed so I guess I won’t bother.
---
No morals, they just want the shoutout.
Are they able to be messaged privately? they need to be. seriously warned about who they promote.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.