Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Basic

VIP Member
He really has only one expression doesn't he
He looks old in those photos and quite stupid doing 🤘

#scruffysods
Imagine looking back on all your family photos and you see that pillock with his emo gang sign. Moron. At least he’s on the end so they can cut him out.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

spookycat

Chatty Member
I genuinely can’t wait to be able to say we told you so when either the van breaks down or they turn around and come home 😂

So, they’ve got some POW WOW totally insane completely different video to what they’ve been giving us tomorrow huh?

I’ll believe that when I see it.

Probably just booked an emergency air bnb because they can’t hack the van any more… it’ll be… (last minute) COSY CUTE Nordic Cabin Life. EPIC INSANE fire and blankets!!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Morris1107

Chatty Member
That poor little mite, her face looks so sore, but according to her mother we needn't worry, she's living her best life!! What stuck in the back of a bloody van because her selfish parents want to see the snow?!! She probably hasn't had a decent meal in weeks, with fresh produce, vegetables. She rarely bathed. In today's vlog, where was the nappy bag? The one basic thing you have when you have a baby is a nappy bag, yet we never see the lazy one with one. So if that little girls face is that sore imagine the rest of her body. Sarah Ingham, you should hang your head in shame. The only mother's I've ever heard of who put themselves before their kids is those who abuse them in some way.

On a more thoughtful note, Isla being so determined to ski. Tho at first I was half expecting a broken leg as she clearly couldn't stop and thought by falling backwards would solve the problem, but it was nice for her to shine and get a bit of praise. Esme seemed to pick it up quickly it's such a shame as these girls could really benefit from being enrolled in some kind of sports club. Not that they're ever at home to attend, but they obviously enjoy the challenge of learning something new. Again failed.

Who goes skiing without gloves? Only an idiot. That would be creepy.

• Wow
Reactions: 36

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Look at milas nose and mouth area it's really red and sore looking they are irresponsible parents putting that child through that. Even jace looks freezing
Mila’s face you don’t even need to zoom in, it looks like she’s covered in red face paint. The arseholes, that’s made me so mad 😡

Interesting to see how happy she is stood up on her own compared to the change in expression as soon as Sarah has got hold of her :(

• Sad
  • Angry

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Sarah, you do know while you were prattling on about 'free willy' being held captive, you & the twatman are also doing exactly the same thing!!!!!

You two 'legal guardians' (cannot say parents) are holding 5 children (1 of which isn't even the twatmans) CAPTIVE.

They're either being held captive in Mingham Manor or else in a bloody delivery van!!!

So when you were trying to garner pity about 'free willy', surely you can see when well meaning Tattlers are concerned about your 5 children being held CAPTIVE it is not out of 'hate & trolling'?

YOU, Sarah Ingham FELT emotion and sadness about an Orca not living his natural life - YOU MUST FEEL THE SAME ABOUT YOUR CHILDREN NOT BEING ABLE TO LIVE THEIR NATURAL LIVES!!!!

STAND UP AND ACTUALLY BE A MOTHER!!!
---

Also 17k views & 69 moments @ 03.16 uk time.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Chatty Member
The van can't possibly have been weighed with everything in it at it's service purely because Creepy is always still rebuilding the thing ten minutes before they're due to leave for a trip. The Go Outdoors haul and half the canned soup in Lincolnshire certainly wasn't packed and ready to go days in advance so they'll have no idea what all that stuff weighs.

Mila's face reminds me of my ex husband's face in baby pictures he showed me after we became close and he confided in me the reason his lovely grandparents had actually raised him. He was horrifically abused by his own mother and stepfather. In all photos of him up until the age of five, his little face is haunted, deflated and defeated. There are bruises and old injuries visible in alot of them. Fortunately he was rescued at age five by his lovely grandparents who had been made aware of the situation somehow, even though he had been isolated from them by hundreds of miles so the abuse could continue. They travelled to their daughters house and forcibly removed him from her "care". He and I remain best friends, his early years abuse has made it so he struggles with relationships but he is a wonderful man because he went on to have a safe, happy environment with his grandparents.
Little Mila has that same look. Who is coming to her rescue? Jane and Steve? No, they're complicit in this awful abuse.
They are all going to roast in their own personal hell. I hope they feel everything.

• Sad
  • Heart

woopsiedaisy

The crash is up there with "something stole my shoe" they really are struggling to vlog anything this trip aren't they. Still waiting Chris for this epic amazing unmissable vlog.......promises, promises

• Haha

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
When Sarah claims things like the van has been weighed, I can't decided if she is well aware it hasn't and is lying, or Chris has told her it was weighed and she doesn't have the intelligence to realise it couldn't have been 🤔

slmapg

VIP Member
We ‘MIGHT’ be jealous if they were looking at the view from a lovely log cabin or a lovely clean, well stocked, cosy comfy motor home but nooooo we are not jealous of someone in their stinky clothes who probably haven’t washed properly for ten days and their festering beds that they crawl out of to look at the stunnin views breathing their skanky breath …. So no not jealous of that 😘
They could be anywhere in the world and I would never be jealous of them, not with their reputation 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Otterwise

VIP Member
Chris has had to have emergency dental surgery today, and the vlogs been uploading for 2 hours
I thought you were joking. 🤣

Emergency dental surgery. 🤔 Reminds me of the emergency dirt under the toenail appointment. It is interesting how the adults can prioritise 'emergency' appointments (abroad and home), yet their children don't seem to get the same consideration. Jace was filmed gasping for breath when he had croup, got told to 'shhh' when he had a serious eye infection, but the lord of Rosabelle Manor had to have emergency dental surgery in Norway.

I NEVER say this, but I hope it was a real emergency and he was in excruciating pain before he actually took himself to a dentist. Did he have a filling for his manky tooth a while ago, or a crown? The one who has 'low enamel'? Probably something minor which is blown out of all proportion because the man-child needs a bit of attention bless him.

• Haha

uwu

VIP Member
They looked unkempt and unwashed and Mila’s poor mouth is red raw.

• Sad

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Honestly I don’t think they will turn around because arrogance and stupidity is a REALLY bad combination at the best of times and they’ve both ‘epic’ amounts of both. The van breaking down is likely given the berk who ‘modified’ it. Reminds me of those videos/stories about people who died for instagram pics. You literally look at it and can see what’s coming 😔

Terrifying. It really is.
Absolutely they are so smug and pig headed
It’s one thing to do it as adults making an adult decision to risk your life but there are five children in that van who rely on them and trust them it’s shocking the lengths they will go to

• Sad

MissWinnie

VIP Member
These comments from people who are used to these weather conditions say it all about how wreckless they are driving that van the way they have, especially in yesterdays vlog. They wouldn’t even be able to argue against those comments because he’s not had ANY experience of these conditions to be able to be competent in driving like he was. He hasn’t even got a clue about the ice buildup and his little tins of de-icer that he’s attempting to use. He’s a laughing stock to most I’m sure.

Glad to see someone questioning Sarah always being away from the kids for hours on end.

Attachments

• Heart