Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slmapg

VIP Member
I don’t watch but from the images and clips uploaded here Mila always and I mean always, looks so so sad. She’s the only one I feel sorry for. Also it’s pretty clear her mother resents her! Just my opinion.

• Sad
Reactions: 35

michanson

Chatty Member
Pardon my language, but what selfish fuckers they are. They don’t care about the safety of their kids, and what kid would enjoy driving in a van all day. As for driving in that blizzard, I literally got chills just imagining some truck hurtling towards them. I would never want to drive in those conditions! They’re so irresponsible, endangering their kids, just to see some snow and because C & S want to get to the arctic circle, no matter what.:mad:

• Angry
  • Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Look at milas nose and mouth area it's really red and sore looking they are irresponsible parents putting that child through that. Even jace looks freezing
Knew they'd travelled all that way for an Instagram pic. Such a sad life.

• Sad
  • Haha

slmapg

VIP Member
I’ve cried tonight over a child that isn’t mine. But you know, we are just nasty, horrible trolls, right?
I’ve cried over Mila. The thought of such a fragile, beautiful and sensitive little soul being trapped in that horrendous family just breaks my heart. Not only that, but they drag her around the world in situations that babies shouldn’t even be in.

I’m sat here tonight, babies tucked up in bed, few of them in mine. Currently feeding the youngest, and as I am, my tears are rolling down and dropping onto their face. I can’t help but think that this should be Mila, at home, tucked up in a nice warm bed. She should be going to sleep thinking about what toys she’s going to be playing with the next day, not whether or not her brother is going to abuse her and when her next wash will be.
She’s a 1 year old child for goodness sake, no baby should be put through what she is.
Her face is full of fear (and bruises), she’s constantly unhappy and looks unwell. Do the right thing Lazy & Creepy and GO HOME, sort your 4 year old out, even shove him into a nursery for all I care, as long as he can’t hurt the poor girl, actually take care of your children and fucking WASH.
My heart breaks for that baby. Jace is the reason I stopped hate watching. He’s unbearable and nobody should say that about a small child, but that’s how they’ve made him, I can’t stand his behaviour in general and his antics towards Mila infuriate me even more.
Sarah has never shown that baby love, even when breastfeeding she wasn’t holding her lovingly, she’s thrown about like a sack of spuds!
How they can treat that baby this way and even film it and still get away with it, it’s just beyond belief really.

I’ll be honest, I probably would have still hate watched if they showed Mila growing up hitting milestones etc more, unfortunately I can’t stand the Sarah & Jace show and these pathetic van trips.

• Sad
  • Heart

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Three things have killed their channel
Noncey Dora the explorer
Jace
Vanlife
I agree with OLLI my brother died at twenty and I’ve always thought to grab life with both hands as mortality slapped me in the face at a young age.
The thing with OLLI is that you have to finance your life of dreams. There is no good In planning travel for the summer and then I go and jack in my job.
They will be living it alright if the views keep tanking
Our
Life
Living
Insolvency

• Heart
  • Haha

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
”Chris had to have emergency dental surgery on his mouth…” I was going to say it wouldn’t have been his arse would it? But I had second thoughts because he talks out of his arse so much it wouldn’t have been a surprise if the dentist had made a mistake.

• Haha

ChocolateCakeYum

Chatty Member
Living her best life no hat no gloves no suitable ski suit shes a baby ffs 😡
You dappy cow Sarah. Her face is still red and being affected by the cold. Even in your “better lighting” you can see how red she looks.

Cover 👏 her 👏 face 👏 she’s a baby in extreme temperatures. WTF is wrong with you?

• Heart

Ruth1983

VIP Member
One day I hope one of the eldest lose their shit…..grab damion by the ears and swing him round Matilda style- then grab creepys hat and shave his shite greasy mop off 😡

ps- I obv don’t want damion hurt- he’s a stunt man so that action can be performed professionally obv

• Haha
  • Heart

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
Knew they'd travelled all that way for an Instagram pic. Such a sad life.
It really is. It was all about getting the pictures. What a waste of time, money, and resources. All just to stand in front of a shitty sticker-covered sign in the dark. One Life, Live It By Wasting Your Kids' Precious Childhoods As You Desperately Try To Escape Your Demons And Your Own Mediocrity (OLLIBWYKPCAYDTTEYDAYOM - pow)

• Haha
  • Heart

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
She’s rattled isn’t she? If Mila’s face is bright red because of the light, why isn’t everyone else’s? Stupid cow.
Well, the light is what's making the baby's face like that. It's a special kind of camera. The lens did it. A spy balloon caused the shade. The dog ate her homework. You wouldn't know, so stop talkin' 'bout what u don't know, or i will have to go the the Great Yarmouth Morning Standard to get them write a story about how cruel and *vileeeeeee* you are.

• Haha

tatty_boggle

You dappy cow Sarah. Her face is still red and being affected by the cold. Even in your “better lighting” you can see how red she looks.

Cover 👏 her 👏 face 👏 she’s a baby in extreme temperatures. WTF is wrong with you?
She cares far more about being in the right about everything, than actually looking after her kids 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
10k a month the way they spend is fuck all. They drop £100 every time they fill that over populated tin can of cheese farts and dirty knickers. People are convinced they're buying views. I don't know what that costs but it can't be cheap or he'd buy more, surely? Mortgage repayments, HP on their new caravan, her shopping addiction, heating & lighting bills for that farble monstrosity they don't even live in.

10k a month wouldn't touch the sides of their expenditure. They're not only skint, they're probably up to their armpits in debt.
Exactly, 10k a month would be mammoth for me and my family, we really would be set for life!! (🙄) BUT Chris and Sarah are not smart with money, if they were:

• all the older girls would have braces
• Isabelle would have a car and be driving herself around living her life not on these family holidays
• they wouldn't have had to get such a massive mortgage on that house
• they would have already had a new RV not be driving around in that danger box of a van
• the children would have proper, decent quality shoes and coats all year round
• the Mac laptops would have been NEW and replacing old ones that the girls already had for doing their schoolwork

The fact that none of the above is the case tells me that there is no extra funds going around.

• Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
There's only so many times I could act surprised at the amount of snow. Surely by the time you are up near the arctic and you've been driving through snow for days/weeks (feels like months at this point), you wouldn't open the door every day and think "wow! Look at the snow!"

• Haha

GreaseMop

VIP Member
I don't understand what the point of this trip is. At the beginning they were in a rush to get to the floating hotel but since then nothing.
It's all driving and not much else, yesterday there wasn't even much snow content as it was milder.

There's less of the children shown which is good for them but not for views, no-one wants to hear Creepy and Lazy droning on.
They stopped at a campsite for a wash but we didn't even see the girls getting ready in the shower block which usually they get excited over. Maybe they'll show that today and as it's been mentioned you don't see Mila giggling, you can bet in a few days they'll set up a scene with her laughing.

No idea how long they'll stubbornly drag out this borefest because there's no way Creepy would ever admit it isn't working.

eyeballs

VIP Member
Why didn’t they just go on a skiing holiday? Lazy and babies can sit around doing nothing (as they usually do) nonce can get his mega shots, and the girls can learn to ski, make some friends and get some exercise.
Lazy would still get to see her precious snow, instead they just seem to be aimlessly driving, wasting money on petrol and pizza, when they could do all this at one resort!

• Heart

Stephie

VIP Member
The drone shots and dramatic 'Planet Earth' esque music. Then Creepy opening the van door to views of yet another petrol station has just finished me off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Please never get bored of travelling Minghams. I'm here for the lols more than ever this 'adventure'

• Haha

Chatty Member
They've lost a memory card so Sarah is narrating what they did over random drone footage. I switched off when she started describing pasta dishes. Spoiler: Jace and Mila had carbonara.

• Haha