Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Morris1107

Chatty Member
Thinking about Mila, someone mentioned her being a happy smiley baby, sorry can't recall who I think it was on the previous thread. Does anyone ever recall hearing her laugh, I mean belly laugh, most toddlers find something funny usually it's the most mundane or ridiculous thing, but to a toddler it's the most funniest thing ever and usually you capture it just because it's so (sorry going to use an Ingham word) cute. Seeing as they vlog their boring life, I don't ever recall hearing Mila laugh, but then I don't watch every vlog. It was when Esme went down the hill sledging with her, she smiled and said again but didn't really laugh. So that got me thinking. She comes across as generally a self contained child, happy a content for the most part. Especially when they're at home and she has space to roam. The only time you see her looking really scared or miserable is when Jace is grabbing at her head. But she does have a serious little face, like she knows for the most part life dealt her a crap hand by giving her those two for parents, so she just has to get on with it and make the best of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 41

tatty_boggle

HI STEVE, do your grand children a favour and remove them from your son and daughter in laws care 😢
Just LOOK at Mila’s face for gods sake!!!! 😭
As a mum of a slightly older child than Jace, they are not allowed to hurt or overstep other peoples physical boundaries.
Younger children 100% hit, snatch, kick, pinch to test those boundaries, and there’s NO WAY you encourage and enable one of your children to TAKE AWAY the bodily autonomy of another!!!
It is unbearable that they continue to treat and allow Jace to treat Mila like a commodity he can rough house whenever he likes.
It’s actually sickening, and there’s something very very disturbing about it all!
Sarah and Chris Ingham, you are many many things, but good parents you absolutely 100% are NOT!!!
You are a pair of lazy, neglectful, selfish people, who tolerate your children at best, and allow the severe neglect and physical brutalisation of your youngest child at worst 😭
Why is no professional stepping in???
It is beyond a joke that they seem to film things escalating in regards Mila, and the situation of the other children deteriorating, and this farce is allowed to continue on 😢😢😢
---

Everytime I see that boy going for poor Mila's wee ears it makes me so angry. He is like a leech!!! The poor child has known little else in her short life than being physically restricted and now she cannot even have some personal space 😢 teach that child some boundaries and consent!
This is it and Jace is so unbearable because of THEM and their lack of boundaries they’ve given him 🙁
If he had stricter boundaries, and was taught how to behave in an appropriate way, he wouldn’t get all the flack he does now, because his parents let him do whatever the hell he likes!
It’s hard to remind ourselves that Jace is a victim in all this too, because his behaviour and aggression is so horrible 😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Chatty Member
Thought you'd all like to see this. She's just posted a reply in a group I'm in where someone has asked if family travel bloggers can make a living by travelling and blogging
If they're earning not low five figures a month now then what does she think they were they making in their heyday and why did they need to borrow nearly £500k to buy a £700k house after six years of this incredible income?!

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Just following on from the end of the last post where this screenshot was shared. I’ve done a quick rough calculation & I don’t see any way that the van is safely under the 3500kg weight when fully packed up.

200kg adults
180kg ish between the 5 kids
10kg diesel heater
10kg diesel heater
17kg flama roof box
17kg flama roof box
19kg rear roof box
7kg solar panels
2 x ikea king mattresses each around 25kg (although probably heavier)
10kg - Axkid One One car seat
12.9kg Joie Spin Car seat

2300kg van weight

2832.9kg - for that lot alone roughly

Are they really trying to say they have managed to build 2 bed frames, a seating frame, bathroom & the existing kitchen as well as all the other crap like the ladders, his extra fittings for the front of the van and then adding belongings for the trip all within under the remaining 670kg weight allowance? A lot of of other van lifers actually share info like this as they get their vans weighed but nothing at all apart from a Sarah Ingham comment which we know is probably made up especially with the ‘mind your own business’ hashtag. We all know that is her defensive side kicking in that someone has mentioned it 🤥 Bringing the van pics over as well to compare to how it was when sold also incase they are awake & reading tattle this evening ;)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

paolo

Chatty Member
The US House doesn't have very much power. It's the Senate that has the power and it's unlikely they will agree with the House. So no Ingham's in America for now! Tough luck Creepster :ROFLMAO:
There's a massive youtube channel with over 2 millions subs, a Brit doc called John Campbell who breaks it all down about the shots and travelling and he gets about 500K views per vid unlike the Inghams who have 1.3 million followers and who get less than 30K views.
And I really must and want to say thank you to everyone here and all the kinds words you have said or given a thoughtful symbolic gesture reply when I told you about the brain tumor. Much love ♥ It's a slow road but Still hanging on 👍

• Heart

Nickyjay

Really they are living their best life and are set for life.

I’m sure Izzy would prefer my slightly older daughters life, she’s just turned 18, she. Has a driving licence, her 18th was cocktails with her girlfriends, she has made her university choices for next year and will be leaving home to study.

Sitting in a van with her dad and me wouldn’t be an option.

• Heart

mousepanda8

VIP Member
Jace and Mila don't need big long hot showers as they ae only little and get sink baths every night. But whilst we are here I will quicky wash their hair. - Mingham strikes again., Jace is almost 4 he's not little anymore despite what Mangham says. He's too big for a sink bath and so is Mila TBH. They maybe little but still need to be washed properly. Neither of them should be sat in dirty clothes or nappies.

• Sad

GreaseMop

VIP Member
Creepy saying the next vlogs will be mega, insane bangers but we know they won't, they will be:

Them checking into some random accommodation and wetting themselves over it, even if it's much smaller than their own house, especially if it has a hot tub.

Them lolling around watching
'moooo-veees', possibly Free Willy, and drinking hot chocolate.

Someone eating an apple and them thinking that proves they don't just eat cheesy slop, pizza and sugar.

Getting OTT excited over snow as if they've never seen it before with them sledging and insisting it's not cold.

Them getting mega excited about a surprise pow wow trip to IKEA and/or Flying Tiger.

The excitement of Lidl and petrol stations.

• Haha
  • Heart

M_stalker

Chatty Member
Made me smile tonight seeing Chris spend some one on one time with Isla just telling her how proud he was and pushing her to be confident going down the slopes. Isla’s little face was beaming.
As parents, we consistently spend time with our kids when learning new activities and so I know how good it feels for them to hear this from their parents. Instead of the crap that lazy usually gives Isla, the way she always brushes her off or just says “yep.” And “okay Isla.” Finally she got some much needed Support, love and encouragement.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Stephie

VIP Member
As if he's booting Lazy out the van in that snow. To stand taking a video of him driving the van 🤣🤣🤣🤣 What a pair of absolute clowns

• Haha
Why do they never get ski lessons!!!!! As someone who’s skiied since I was tiny I understand it’s a privilege to know how to but they’re endangering themselves and others on the slopes!!! They literally go down straight no turns and can barely stop at the bottom! At least get the kids lessons especially since esme seems so into it!
---
Why do they never get ski lessons!!!!! As someone who’s skiied since I was tiny I understand it’s a privilege to know how to but they’re endangering themselves and others on the slopes!!! They literally go down straight no turns and can barely stop at the bottom! At least get the kids lessons especially since esme seems so into it!
PLUS jace is now at an age where he could learn but instead they have him sat in the snow all day

• Sad

Nickyjay

I’m shocked, why on earth are they not wearing proper coats, hats, snoods, ear miffs and gloves, surely the attire that are wearing isn’t suitable,

the poor baby looks frozen.

• Sad
  • Heart
I don't know the PC term but is Sarah actually ********? I mean genuine learning difficulties? So if frost bite didn't get Mila at least the coldsores will.

Why not go for the hat trick and mess her eyes and teeth up like you did with your other kids.
I do genuinely think Sarah has an extremely low IQ. Not that that's an excuse to be as awful a mother as she is, plenty of people with lower IQ's have no problem raising and more importantly LOVING their children.

• Heart