Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tatty_boggle

She’s got a mouth full of cold sores & is kissing Mila! 😡
That all in one Mila has on isn’t designed to be worn in snow all day either - it’s a little rain romper, and she should’ve been bought one specifically designed to be worn in those temps all day 😟

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Ticketyboots

Not sure what they get out of vlogging 6 days a week.

It's obvious they cannot sustain the daily vids as their content is so shockingly drab. Their excuse is that we only see 20 minutes out of their wow wham bam amazing life. Just seems odd that they pick their most boring bits to show the world.

They could do 2 or 3 times a week. Quality edits of the previous days. Proper content. Surely that would encourage more views?

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
Longer vlog today but it was two days in one. They did seem like they'd put a slight bit of effort into actually vlogging something, however pointless, as they probably realised the crap they've been churning out is inadequate, but it's too little too late.

Instead of the girls getting ready in the shower block, it was Lazy. If the vlogging channel fails, Lazy can turn her channel into a beauty channel. 😂

One of their old vlogs was suggested to me on YouTube, possibly due to one of my children watching one of their Christmas videos.
I thought I recognised the place in the thumbnail so I watched the vlog and it was somewhere one of my children had been for a birthday party. It was Isabelle's swimming party but I think he's changed the thumbnail now, because it had other people's children in swimwear.
The dirty bastard was in the pool at Isabelle's pool party. There was no need for him to be in there. Also he filmed all of Isabelle's friends in their swimwear.

Screenshot 2022-05-30 204220.png

• Sick
  • Angry

Otterwise

VIP Member
Thought you'd all like to see this. She's just posted a reply in a group I'm in where someone has asked if family travel bloggers can make a living by travelling and blogging
You earned '2/3 days online your husband's full time wage' (whatever that means) until your husband got his very own fan-base instead of My Forever Dave's. He subsequently invited a 16 year old fan to swim with him naked, whilst you and your children were sound asleep in your hotel room.
That certainly fucked up that initial YouTube income didn't it Sarah?
You have to hand it to our Lazy, who has a thicker skin than a rhino. The confidence to post that is truly mind-boggling.

Reactions: 38

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
They are living on a prayer. They can enjoy every single activity but apply basic measures to keep their children safe in the event of an emergency. Wear buoyancy aids when in lochs, sitting securely when on a snowmobile etc etc. You never know when something happens that is out of your control, but these two just don't care. Dipshits!
Life can change in an instant. I can't imagine being so cavalier with my precious children's lives. I hate to say it, and i really hope that I'm way off the mark here, but i can't help but feel like they want something bad to happen. In the same way that they went to the papers a few weeks ago, thinking that it could only possibly bring sympathy and views, it feels the same with the way they constantly put their children's lives at risk. As sickening as it is, there are plenty of successful youtubers and instagrammers whose content revolves around child loss. There have been youtubers who have monetized their videos about their children dying or being very sick, and there's almost always millions of views on them. Then there's the media attention, the gofundme campaigns, and the outpouring of sympathy, and new subscribers who are there to watch the horror. There was a family vlogger a few years back whose baby tragically died of SIDS. She documented everything from time he was on life support, to the moment the sweet little baby passed. Shortly after his passing, she was posting stories about small business who were sending her memorial gifts, and sharing their discount codes.

They are a different breed. First and foremost, their children are content. This is why people like us just cannot comprehend the way they are raising them.

• Sad
  • Heart

Otterwise

VIP Member
Poor little Mila, I'm so sorry for her 😔

For this week's Memory Monday, we go back to April 2020, when Lazy made the decision to put box braids into Esme's hair.

Many, many viewers were greatly offended and some examples of the comments on the vlog can be found below. What they should have done is apologised and said something like "Esme wanted to try box braids after seeing other children get them put in online. We didn't think about the fact that it could be potentially be seen as offensive but it wasnt meant in that way. We greatly apologise for any offence caused".

However, what happened instead is that Creepy read the comments and then left his own comment saying that anyone who was offended should "give their head a wobble" and should "dunk their head in a bucket of cold water". Stupid, ignorant twat.
Chris Ingham. A fairly privileged white man thinking he has the right to tell people what they can deem as culturally inappropriate. 🙄
The same man who made fun of an Islamic- themed doll.
The only one who should be dunking their head in a bucket of water is you Chris. Ignorant twat.

• Heart

hayley

VIP Member
So he's spraying de-icer which is made of liquid right onto the screen of the van in minus temperatures and wonders why its getting frozen up. 🤦‍♀️ and they're teaching their kids.....pull the other one

• Haha
  • Wow

Big frank

VIP Member
The reasons why the Ingham family channel is failing:

Lack of continuity
Not listening to their audience preferences
Aggressive attitude
Expectation that their audience will cheer them on regardless of their fuck ups
Entitlement

Then there's the obvious:

Neglecting their children's needs
Leaving a tiny baby on a beach
Selling baby reborns of their newborns
Pimping their daughters by posting suggestive thumbnails
Creepys sexually inappropriate behaviour with teenagers and vulnerable women
Refusing to acknowledge and change when called out for things
Lying constantly
Constantly displaying unhealthy lifestyle choices
Excessive consumption
Doxing, trolling, stalking and threatening anyone that calls them out

I've undoubtedly missed things out but it's quite a list. It's all stuff they could stop but they are too arrogant to admit to. They are the definition of being their own worst enemies.

• Heart
Tattle was here for me in my saddest of times when my husband died
And for me through my own very unexpected bad health and especially during ‘him upstairs, now meddling downstairs’ antics last year.

Your an amazingly witty and compassionate lot…., I can’t comprehend why we get such bad press. These vlogging families are the ones that deserve the angst.

• Heart

Maria1

Chatty Member
Oh god, I loved it on Bullseye when they won a speedboat and they lived in Birmingham and you could see the life ebb out of them.

So sorry to all of you who had bad childhoods, you are survivors and have my respect. I hope you are healing and if I could I would hug each of you.

Sarah says that her childhood was awful but unlike you she has made bloody sure she learned nothing from it, has never improved herself and revels in her children suffering as long as she can pretend to have made something of herself.

• Heart

Basic

VIP Member
I’m way behind but has anyone mentioned them measuring the wally in the shop for the sleeping bag? He’s just shown that he is indeed about 5’ 7”. Didn’t he say he was 6’ tall recently. In your dreams, Creepy. The measuring tape is showing he’s under 180cm, take off a couple more cm for shoes and he’s defo a short arse. Nothing wrong with that, just own it.

• Haha

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
Made me smile tonight seeing Chris spend some one on one time with Isla just telling her how proud he was and pushing her to be confident going down the slopes. Isla’s little face was beaming.
As parents, we consistently spend time with our kids when learning new activities and so I know how good it feels for them to hear this from their parents. Instead of the crap that lazy usually gives Isla, the way she always brushes her off or just says “yep.” And “okay Isla.” Finally she got some much needed Support, love and encouragement.
Don't be fooled by him giving Isla 5 minutes of attention ...he has ignored all of his kids the most part of their lives. It's just for the show . Guaranteed if there was a 16 year old girl nearby needing help on the slopes Isla would be fucked straight off while that dirty bastard worked on his apres ski skinny dipping shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Mostyn

VIP Member
Move over Scott of the Antarctic here comes Creepy of Yorkshire.
Sadly and unfortunately this is very true 🙁
SS are drowning…overworked and underpaid staff are struggling to manage and prioritise cases.
Although I totally agree these children are over exposed and neglected when it comes to their education, as a foster carer I can honestly say SS have far worse cases to be concerned about.
I have first hand experience of these…..😪
there is no excuse for the Local Education Authority .
These children have not received education for more than two years it is blatantly obvious.
Whilst I don’t agree these children should be in care there is no excuse for neglecting their education
And whilst im at it shame on YouTube for letting these so called parents earn a living from exposing the children on the internet for many years to come

• Sad

slmapg

VIP Member
Living her best life no hat no gloves no suitable ski suit shes a baby ffs 😡
Why has the lighting not done it to anyone else’s noses then?
---
Chris let his "family man" mask slip tonight (I'm aware it was never very good on the 1st place)
But he took absolute glee in the fact he was the only one to see the Northern lights. They're all about "making memories" and that could have been a proper core memory for the kids. The excitement of being woken up at 2am, wrapping up warm and sitting watching the lights, with a mug of hot chocolate.
But no, he had to keep that for himself. Twat.
Proof this trip has been all about him and nobody else.

pixiedust345

Chatty Member
so creepy must buy his views from 12am-4am time, how do they gain that quick then barely anything from that time onwards. They went from 8k-16k (8k more views) between 8pm-4am (suddenly jumping between 12am-4am, 4 hours) the views are now still stuck on 17k view’s and have since 4am-8am as i checked around 8 ish. if we go by 4am thats ZERO gain for 8 hours. Their fanbase is uk heavy nobody outside of the uk knows who they are, their viewers are young too meaning the jumps in views are inconsistent theyd be gaining now rather than 2am. Creepy just got exposed big time 😂😂

• Haha

Impleo

VIP Member
Don’t make me laugh creepy
You say you prefer winter in the snow and van
Have you forgotten all the pools and beaches you visit claiming to live the best life 😀
Maldives anyone
I think there is an element of truth in what he says because he can hide himself and looks sub-normal in Norway in his year-round winter gear, but woolly comfort beanies make him look like a raging weirdo in the Maldives and he knows it.

Screenshot 2023-02-11 17.51.19.png
Screenshot 2023-02-11 17.56.57.png

• Haha
  • Sick

skyelau

VIP Member
Well Sarah seeing as you say you easily earn 5 figures a month , you won't mind being the decent neighbour and getting someone in to do them stairs in your garden rather than buying that crap plastic on a roll, maybe the planning department will now see that you do have the money to do it properly, maybe you dont want to do it properly as that is something that can't be claimed back through the tax??