Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Big frank

VIP Member
Loving how they are fucking their channel into the ground with these ridiculous van life holidays... soon they'll be living in that shit heap on wheels involuntarily if the views drop much further.

Reactions: 34

joelleforest

MORE PIZZA! ahahahahha.

I think this is absolutely hilarious. They must eat pizza at least 4 times a week. How can you go all the way to the Arctic Circle and not at least try the local food? TRAVEL VLOGGERS MY ASSS

*EDIT:* PIZZA AND CHIPS. Can’t forget the chips. Barf

• Haha

Iddiebiddie

F me this trip looks sh!t 🤣 what’s the point in a road trip if you don’t stop and experience the different places? Stuck in one spot for a day at a time because the weather’s so bad. Looks BORING, freezing, claustrophobic and DANGEROUS!

Only what L & C deserve (and some) but those poor kids :(

Poppyflower800

Chatty Member
Such a shame Esme isn’t at school, having fun in Andorra on a ski trip with her friends… instead she’s been left outside to ski on her own while her family have tea without her ☹

• Sad

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
Hmmm I wonder why she’s given out the direct link rather than just their channel’s name. That’s a real head scratcher 🤔

I, for one, cannot figure it out. A quick search of The Ingham Family only brings up just lovely, wonderful, and glowingly positive things about them.

• Haha
  • Wow

Morris1107

Chatty Member
When lazy got Isla to tell us all how many bridges there were in Norway, I bet that was to pretend they had been learning about Norway as they travelled. When in reality she'd just googled it, the really sad part is Isla probably would have genuinely been interested and intrigued in learning as they travelled. You can almost guarantee those girls have been sat in the back, or more than likely lay in bed playing games or watching crap as they drive from car park to car park.

Also we were shown her preparing that delicious looking slop, cutting onions then frying them with half a sausage each, then she was suddenly sat in the front seat apparently watching the foxes with Jace, tho he didn't see them. Then she says she has to move and go cut some onions for dinner.... I mean he doesn't even edit things in the right order.

Jace's speech is never going to flourish, I personally struggle to understand a lot of what he says, when lazy had the whole invention talk with him, if she hadn't translated I'd have swore he spoke literal rubbish. Izzy is 17 and her speech is not great and by that I mean her use of the language is very stilted, she hasn't got a wide vocabulary, in fact neither has her parents. Esme isn't any better unfortunately, Isla well we all know bless her was robbed of an education, as all of them are. He has no one to learn from. The most descriptive words he's ever going to use are... Cute, stunning and juicy and probably none in the right context.

• Sad

Ukgirl

Chris bragging that he is the first to see the Northern Lights. Would have taken him two mins to wake up everyone to quickly see given that he said they were over them for about an hour

• Heart

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Excellent titled suggested by @michanson

Screenshot_20230210-214615.png

Very quick recap
• Shocking *pow wow* #vanlife trip to the Arctic Circle. Tattlers are still waiting for the banging vlog to arrive
• Possibly some of the lowest views ever on a vlog
• Chris had a panic attack on a snowy road, but was over it on a few minutes.
• Mila's poor ears are still being ragged by Jace daily
• Evidence of schoolwork plagiarised straight from BBC bizesize
• Big Frank is back! 👋

Attachments

• Heart

Otterwise

VIP Member
You know those fetishes where someone wants to shag an inanimate object? Not trying to kink shame anyone but I think Chris has a thing for his van 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick

Kodakcol

Can someone who isn’t blocked by Sarah Chris ask the following - if you are really living your best life way are are your views dropping?

• Heart

joelleforest

“It’s time to eat soup but Mila won’t come back into the van”

No shit. She’s probably miserable locked in her car seat for 90% of the day. Unless they just let her wander around while they drive which is very possible. Either way she clearly doesn’t want to be on this trip.

• Sad

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
With every day that passes Izzy's expression seems to indicate more that she's in not so much of a joyous family vacation but a hostage situation.

• Sad

whatamess123

VIP Member
Tattle was here for me in my saddest of times when my husband died
And we always will be.xo
This is one of the nicest most caring threads i`ve read on Tattle ,contrary to what the gruesome twosome spout ,people here genuinely do care and respect one another.Pity the Ingham comment section can`t be the same.If the vlogs didn`t bore us all senseless ,the attitude of the few remaining ifam would i`m sure ,put anyone off watching or commenting there.
Take good care of you Mostyn ,you`re always being thought of. It`s been 16 years for me (hubby and dad) ,and i still have days where i really really miss them.Time does lessen the pain somewhat and makes our memories a little easier to look back on and smile. ❤

• Heart
Imagine keeping your own kids stunted and captive. Also, forcing your girls to endure enclosed spaces with a man who wants sex with children the same age as them. Sarah, you're living with a degenerate, disgusting sack of blood and bones (no muscle though), who wants to have sex with little girls. Why are you not understanding this? You can go anywhere in the world, by plane or ex delivery van but that fact will never alter. Leave him. Save yourself and your beautiful children. You're relatively a young woman and ok, you've made some whopping, unforgivable mistakes but you don't want sex with kids, you didn't create this mess. He did. This is the crux of your whole issue. It's not to late to free your precious kids from this horrible situation. Go on Sarah, surprise us all and do the right thing for your children. You will wonder why it took you so long.
Oh one more thing, refrain from talking about men having feelings. Chris has forfeited his right to feelings because he wants sex with little girls.

• Heart

slmapg

VIP Member
I just really feel for Mila, not only did she have hip surgery and was confined to a cast for some time, she’s now being confined to a car seat and van, and she’s growing up having to allow her older brother to physically abuse her and her parents show her zero love. It’s really really sad.

• Sad
  • Angry