Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Impleo

VIP Member
Why is Creepstopher not in the thumbnail when we know he's the extreme sports enthusiast who mastered the art of roller skating on one leg at the age of 37? 🤔🤥

Screenshot 2023-02-14 18.08.21.png

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
So Chris had emergency dental treatment ( love to know how much that cost) yet on another trip Jace can't sleep because his eye is hurting and gets told "shh, go to sleep"

• Angry
  • Heart

Kodakcol

Look at milas nose and mouth area it's really red and sore looking they are irresponsible parents putting that child through that. Even jace looks freezing
Can’t Chris just not do his stupid pose for one photo. Please its embarrassing.

• Heart
  • Haha

joelleforest

Poor Mila shoved in a car seat for hours on end, (presumably) to then be shoved in a high chair absolutely desperate to get out. Normally I’d blur the face but the look on her face says it ALL, while Sarah Fat Fuck tried desperately to shove her BACK IN.
And when she does manage to escape, no shoes yet again.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry

mags

VIP Member
That "must-see crash" is so tragic. Seriously, what is wrong with him? He looks like a small child who has been watching too much WWE on TV (or whatever it's called these days) and is trying to copy some moves, trying to create the illusion of a death-defying move which actually carries all the danger of a Disney Princess launching into a snow angel. He truly is pathetic!

Come to think of it, it reminds me of his epic air guitar moshing, diving onto the sofa cushions. Hilarious 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Stacey90

Those poor children . Cannot believe those two think they are giving them the best life constantly telling them how lucky they are. It’s actually awful. The kids have no stability, no education, no friends, no proper meals, no space to exercise, no access to running water and basically living like nomads. This Norway trip is baffling us all. We have no idea where they are going, vlogs are the most boring ever and getting shorter each one they post. We have them driving for miles every day and getting out in a car park for 5 mins . I think the only thing that can save their channel now is a complete u turn and that means kids going back to school and a structured routine in their lives but this won’t happen as the two of them are too lazy and stubborn.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Mariemoo43

I’m way behind but has anyone mentioned them measuring the wally in the shop for the sleeping bag? He’s just shown that he is indeed about 5’ 7”. Didn’t he say he was 6’ tall recently. In your dreams, Creepy. The measuring tape is showing he’s under 180cm, take off a couple more cm for shoes and he’s defo a short arse. Nothing wrong with that, just own it.
most definitely a short arse.

can’t stand men that have a complex about their short height. If you’re short you’re short 🤷‍♀️

my late husband was 5 foot 4. 3 inches shorter than me and he owned it! He thought it was hilarious that in my heels I was a head taller than he was and he was proud to be seen out with me.
He also had an amazing personality and I personally thought he was gorgeous :)

so Chris being taller really doesn’t make you a stooner. It really is your personality and the way you treat others that makes you attractive not your height.

you don’t have either quality so you’re fucked😂

• Heart
  • Haha

tatty_boggle

So everyone skiing is so much better than them. Because they're all locals and there every weekend.

Yet they were only there for the day, because the lodges are fully booked.

Why can't they just admit. Everyone else was on the bigger slope because they've had lessons prior to going. Whilst those fuckers wild ski. And they can't afford to book to stay there
1000% THIS 👏👏👏
They’ve bought the ski pass to get on the mountain and that’s it!
---
Don’t worry guys, it’s just the lighting. Everyone else’s face looks ok except Jace & Mila’s & they expect people to think it’s just the lighting - her face looks like it’s glowing because it’s red & sore. To then say the vlog shows here face is fine - this was likely filmed before you took these pictures you silly cow so how can you say that?! 😡 We’ve seen the redness on Jace’s face in one of the recent vlogs and the marks are consistent to how his face is when filming him as well.

Let’s hope that nothing happens to her Sarah because you’ll have a hard time explaining that one when the footage & picture evidence is all there to be seen that you aren’t not dressing the children appropriately for the conditions.

They’ve added that short but despite Sarah’s filter, the redness is still just visible on there as well & this would have been before the Insta pic was taken. It’s hit a nerve as she’s felt the need to make a Insta story as well - usually when trying to justify something you know they know they’ve been caught out as well. It’s laughable really because you can still see her bright red nose there poor kid 🤦🏼‍♀️
“They haven’t been cold once this trip”
Quite clearly Mila can tell you this, can she?
Of course she can’t, and her face and hands say it for her!
You have neglected to give them the proper sunscreen with SPF for sunny days and the correct moisturiser when being exposed to harsh, constantly cold weather.
But it’s ok, you have your Elemis there don’t you Lazy??
You repugnant, neglectful fucking TROLL!
That’s right, the only troll is you - and the only people you’re trolling are your only children, every time you make another poor decision for them!! 🤡🤡🤡

Last edited:
  • Heart

slmapg

VIP Member
This trip may be the point I lose 100% interest in them. I only really follow to be honest to see what kind of shit the kids have to deal with, at the point now where I think I just can’t be bothered to even care anymore 😂

SoulDestroyer

VIP Member
My forward rolls were more epic *pow* than that when I was 8 years old and trying to copy the kids on Fun House on CITV using my mums best sofa cushions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
Aw, someone's a little rattled. How dare the trolls ruin her big moment by saying that her baby looks frost bitten! Shame on youz.

"To all the accounts not even following me..."

Anyone who voices their concern about any of her kids is immediately a troll. Her ego is as over-inflated as her body. Maybe, Sarah, just *maybe*, there are people out there that know what they're talking about, and know how to spot those issues as they arise.

It's always camera angles and lighting with them, isn't it? Here's a picture of my kid looking rough - LIGHTING! Here i am magically looking like I've lost 50lbs - camera angle! Here we are abandoning our infant on a beach while we swim - the camera added a hundred feet! I swear, i don't think that woman would know the real life truth if it came and slapped her across Big Frank.

• Heart
  • Haha

becca7721

VIP Member
Honestly I don’t think they will turn around because arrogance and stupidity is a REALLY bad combination at the best of times and they’ve both ‘epic’ amounts of both. The van breaking down is likely given the berk who ‘modified’ it. Reminds me of those videos/stories about people who died for instagram pics. You literally look at it and can see what’s coming 😔

Terrifying. It really is.

• Sad
  • Heart

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Does Mila ever leave that van. They didn’t even let the children join them at the supermarket. That poor poor baby. I feel guilty if my 2yo has to sit through an hour journey without stimulation or interaction. My heart breaks for the children.
---

All drinking tap water and sharing pizzas. Mila desperate to run around, clearly terrified of Jace. Tonight’s vid is somehow the bleakest. I feel so sorry for those children.
Sarah couldn’t understand why Mila was whinging to get out of the high chair. Watch your daughter you silly cow - the only freedom she has had all day to run around is in a restaurant. You and Chris should be ashamed of yourselves - that little girl has spent most of her life restricted in movement and you go and add to that by dragging her off in the tin can for hours/days on end. The only good thing from getting the RV will be safer travelling & her actually having space to move around more freely inside. When you have children, your outlook on life should change. They don’t ask to get brought into the world but you should adapt to THEIR needs & best interests. Plenty of people manage it - we do plenty but always plan around the children. All we see from your vlogs is a me,myself & I attitude from you and Chris & f**k the kids & what they want.

If you can’t do that for even just the short years they are children fully dependent on you, perhaps you should have kept your legs shut.

• Heart

WhoTheFunkIsAlice

Everytime I see that boy going for poor Mila's wee ears it makes me so angry. He is like a leech!!! The poor child has known little else in her short life than being physically restricted and now she cannot even have some personal space 😢 teach that child some boundaries and consent!

That van just looks like it is struggling under the weight of the shite it is lugging around. Any wonder they were shitting themselves on that high and narrow road!

• Sad
  • Heart
Does Mila ever leave that van. They didn’t even let the children join them at the supermarket. That poor poor baby. I feel guilty if my 2yo has to sit through an hour journey without stimulation or interaction. My heart breaks for the children.
---

All drinking tap water and sharing pizzas. Mila desperate to run around, clearly terrified of Jace. Tonight’s vid is somehow the bleakest. I feel so sorry for those children.

• Sad