The Ingham Family #272 The Inghams can’t afjord to lose any more viewers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my daughtees-in-law does advertising and PR for Elemis and other skin care brands. They won’t have gifted anything to Lazy. They have a particular look and image that they keep to, which Lazy doesn’t fit at all. You can buy Elemis on your Very account, which is what she’s more than likely done. It’s only very recently she’s been saying she’s been using it, so she’s probably hoping for some freebies. She’s pissing in the win, though.

Reactions: 41
Someone’s has the old vanquis card out
Sweet lord. Who would tackle that ?
---

FFS :mad: When will there be AN END TO THIS abuse?

View attachment 1953768

View attachment 1953777

That poor girl child is going to have cauliflower ears because they refuse to punish the boy from bullying her and pulling, tugging, and twisting her little ears.

Why do you dislike her so much, Creepy and Lazy? Why?
She hates Mila because she’s
A) She only had her for views (spectacular fail)
B) She is ginger
C) She is ‘imperfect’ with her hip problem

Drum roll 🥁
KING JACE DOES’nt LIKE HER

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Wasn’t she, the large lazy one, banging on about her ‘Elemis face cloth’ not long ago? I thought it odd - but as I recall, when flying first class on British Airways, you get a complimentary pack of their products. At least you used to.
Plus, there were Elemis Spas at some airports. I had no idea it was ‘high end’ stuff, to the point that I don’t recall it being anything special.

Clearly, yes, it’s gifted, but why? Who would want to go buy that stuff after seeing the state of her face?
Guess she told them how often she is complimented on her skin and told she looks ‘18’ - like her daughter’s sister 😏
And with all the subscribers, I guess they sent her stuff. Soooo… another company that needs to be made aware of how damaging she is to the brand.

Echoing the words of others in that if I have it time to think about it, I’d be physically, and emotionally unwell - being crammed into that van even for a hour’s drive. Zero personal space, no room to stretch, no peace, silence, fresh air - all the aspects of life needed to thrive and be healthy.

I wonder if they are deliberately tight with how much drinking water they buy to keep bathroom needs to a minimum? That is abuse and downright cruel. Recommend amount is something like 6 glasses a day, or whatever the equivalent is. No way are any of them getting that.
So added to all their health issues - dehydration. Do any of them take vitamins to supplement the all carb & fat diet? Rhetorical.

Foul, rotten pair.
I haven't watched a vlog for a while, but from the photos here Chris and Sarah still look like two giant dehydrated assholes.
How much stock is left of those inspirational waterbottles they sneakily flogged on Amazon I wonder? 🤔 You could pop those into the goodiebags for the Mila doll Mary Shortle meeting Sarah! How is that going by the way?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What they have shown of this trip does not inspire any one to go!

It's all creepy and lazy, driving along roads!

It looks no fun at all!

I might have to look at a few proper traveller's that have done this route.

Her lips are a mess! She not think about getting that looked in to?

Reactions: 22
Why do you dislike her so much, Creepy and Lazy? Why?
Honestly? Because she’s a failure and burden.
She didn’t bring in the views when born and she is defective and not good enough for their perfect lifestyle.
She’s the reason the channel is failing.

They’re rapidly heading to a time when they will not be able to do anything at all with Jace, and, god help Mila then. God knows what will become of her. I know when he was born we were all behind him being a nightmare and giving Chris and Sarah what for in a light hearted way, but I firmly believe no one person here expected this kind of behaviour.

We all know the real reason the channel is failing.

Chris.
---

Her lips are a mess! She not think about getting that looked in to?
And bring herself and family to the authorities attention? Risk being diagnosed with something that requires treatment (she certainly needs a check for diabetes) that would ruin the big spoilt brats delusional, fantasy “life” as it requires treatment and I certainly have had it forced on me more than once because ability/willingness to consent (I’ve major medical professional phobia) doesn’t apply and it was traumatic and amounted to abuse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Another sign of neglect - they know they were going away for weeks & aren’t restricted on when they can go because neither of them work. Yet they didn’t book the appointment to go for the test/glasses picking that was needed following on from his orthoptics appointment when they picked up a change of vision. Instead they claimed the lady was meant to have booked it on their behalf. I don’t believe that for a second & think that was an excuse because it would not look great if glasses were sat uncollected for weeks.

So instead of booking in & waiting for new glasses to arrive back they continued ahead with this trip anyway. He’s currently wearing a prescription that’s not right for him & you’d think knowing he has his issues with the squint, that it would be all the more important to ensure everything is right for him. If he was meant to have an appointment & they’ve delayed this happening I really do hope it’s documented.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
This trip may be the point I lose 100% interest in them. I only really follow to be honest to see what kind of tit the kids have to deal with, at the point now where I think I just can’t be bothered to even care anymore 😂
I haven't watched for over a year and I stopped going on this thread because of this,they're so boring,I did however see their newspaper article on twitter and just one person defended them all others pointed out his inappropriate ways and her backing him .Does Thomas still comment I wonder ,Bless him .

Reactions: 17
I don’t watch either, but I’ve watched clips from their Instagram accounts which have been linked here - and if I was a professional who worked with children, I’d be raising serious safeguarding concerns over Mila.
Her whole demeanour is that of a traumatised child, she radiates sadness, fear and it’s genuinely concerning 😣
I’m a professional in a primary school, and unfortunately the Ingham's know exactly how to work the system.
Mila and Jace aren’t registered at nursery/preschool and don’t attend baby or toddler groups, therefore there are no professionals involved to raise safeguarding concerns. By never registering the younger two they have effectively made sure no one is aware of what is typical behaviour and appearance for those children, and no one is following up any missing from setting/education concerns. For abused children this is the absolute nightmare situation: no one is coming to rescue you and there is no one for you to make a disclosure to, or adults to notice you displaying red flags. For abusers this is the perfect situation.
I worry about the children I work with and I also worry about the Ingham children. Whilst the older girls have been in education, they were removed at a point (step dad/biological dad accused of inappropriate conduct with female minors) where if I was Designated Safeguarding Lead at their school I would have been making a referrals to outside agencies.
Unfortunately it is unlikely they meet the threshold for social services to take action. If you knew how many times we’ve reported things to them and think “finally! Something will be done for those children” for them to bat it back to us as threshold isn’t met and we are to support the family, despite the family refusing to engage with us.
This kills me, but social services are only interested after something has occurred or sexual abuse or serious drug use are an issue. Yet these children will never be in a situation for social services to intervene because no one except their parents are involved in their care.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
The US House doesn't have very much power. It's the Senate that has the power and it's unlikely they will agree with the House. So no Ingham's in America for now! Tough luck Creepster :ROFLMAO:
There's a massive youtube channel with over 2 millions subs, a Brit doc called John Campbell who breaks it all down about the shots and travelling and he gets about 500K views per vid unlike the Inghams who have 1.3 million followers and who get less than 30K views.
And I really must and want to say thank you to everyone here and all the kinds words you have said or given a thoughtful symbolic gesture reply when I told you about the brain tumor. Much love ♥ It's a slow road but Still hanging on 👍
I've not been on for ages but I want to extend my best wishes to you

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Creepy and Lazy using “home schooling” (not even the correct bleeping term!) as a cover to cart their kids here, there and everywhere AND neglect them - is NOT and NEVER WILL BE home education.
Just adding that in again, because it’s shameful being lumped into the same category as these fuckwits 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Another sign of neglect - they know they were going away for weeks & aren’t restricted on when they can go because neither of them work. Yet they didn’t book the appointment to go for the test/glasses picking that was needed following on from his orthoptics appointment when they picked up a change of vision. Instead they claimed the lady was meant to have booked it on their behalf. I don’t believe that for a second & think that was an excuse because it would not look great if glasses were sat uncollected for weeks.

So instead of booking in & waiting for new glasses to arrive back they continued ahead with this trip anyway. He’s currently wearing a prescription that’s not right for him & you’d think knowing he has his issues with the squint, that it would be all the more important to ensure everything is right for him. If he was meant to have an appointment & they’ve delayed this happening I really do hope it’s documented.
This angers me so much 🤬 Eyesight is so, so important and we thankfully live in a country where we've got access to opticians and with the advancements that have been made a lot of problems can be treated and if glasses are needed they're, in most cases, free for children. I had some mix ups with optician and hospital appointments which meant I was wearing the wrong prescription for a couple of months and even as an adult who understood what was happening it was quite distressing not being able to see properly, I can't imagine for a second denying a child access to the correct prescription glasses 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I’m a professional in a primary school, and unfortunately the Ingham's know exactly how to work the system.
Mila and Jace aren’t registered at nursery/preschool and don’t attend baby or toddler groups, therefore there are no professionals involved to raise safeguarding concerns. By never registering the younger two they have effectively made sure no one is aware of what is typical behaviour and appearance for those children, and no one is following up any missing from setting/education concerns. For abused children this is the absolute nightmare situation: no one is coming to rescue you and there is no one for you to make a disclosure to, or adults to notice you displaying red flags. For abusers this is the perfect situation.
I worry about the children I work with and I also worry about the Ingham children. Whilst the older girls have been in education, they were removed at a point (step dad/biological dad accused of inappropriate conduct with female minors) where if I was Designated Safeguarding Lead at their school I would have been making a referrals to outside agencies.
Unfortunately it is unlikely they meet the threshold for social services to take action. If you knew how many times we’ve reported things to them and think “finally! Something will be done for those children” for them to bat it back to us as threshold isn’t met and we are to support the family, despite the family refusing to engage with us.
This kills me, but social services are only interested after something has occurred or sexual abuse or serious drug use are an issue. Yet these children will never be in a situation for social services to intervene because no one except their parents are involved in their care.
***This***
I've said before The Inghams are not clever but they're cunning. I'm willing to bet that Sarah had social service referrals and safe-guarding issues as a child so she knows how much to concede and how much to hide.
One of the many benefits of their decline is that once they're living in damp, sub standard, social housing (a fate that can be avoided by Chris getting himself back on the job market immediately and getting some savings behind them and an employment record to rent privately) authorities might notice the inappropriate behaviour, the dirt etc.
However, having said that, services are so stretched that they will probably all fall through the net, the kids will have kids and the cycle continues.
Those children had such a great chance of escaping the cycle via education but mummy and daddy really thought they were stars.

Reactions: 21
So deluded that they think their kids are clever.

Isabelle: Very clearly under the level of education and social intelligence of a 17 year old. Esme: creative which is great, but at her age it’s not enough. She clearly struggles with everything else. Isla: makes me the most sad because she loves learning and sharing what’s she learnt. But she’s regressed MASSIVELY to the point where her reading and speech is so delayed :( Cleeeverrr boiiii: underdeveloped and it’s wild they think the opposite. His speech and level of learning is a year or so behind (which at this age isn’t a huge concern but don’t act like he’s Einstein), but his behaviour is terrible. Latest baby genius Mila: literally just doing what most toddlers her age do.

Lazy has this obsession with pretending her kids are the most microscopic creatures ever, then once they’re big enough for that lie not to work, it’s that they’re all the smartest people ever.

Lazy & Creepy, the thing that actually matters is that they’re kind, understanding, healthy children who are well looked after. Stop trying to convince us of the other stuff and focus on that!
She seems to talk up what’s not there because she is in some competition with her sister. That’s why I think she’s always pretending to have perfect children and a perfect life.

Reactions: 14
I haven't watched for over a year and I stopped going on this thread because of this,they're so boring,I did however see their newspaper article on twitter and just one person defended them all others pointed out his inappropriate ways and her backing him .Does Thomas still comment I wonder ,Bless him .
Thomas got blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I didn’t notice that - that’s disgusting they’re allowing that to happen. She’s pulling away & he is grabbing onto her ears & looks to be holding her down. It’s evident that she doesn’t like it many times before now, Sarah knows she doesn’t like it because she’s made comments about her being tolerant of it. Why is nothing being done?! You’d be pulled up in a medical situation if there were marks on the ears. I hate that they are getting away with openly abusing the little girl between them & the neglect that is happening with the others - it’s all there in video evidence! 😡
I am no expert but that definitely looks like he is holding her down and if that is the case it can only get worse. Something needs to be done and it needs to be done pretty soon otherwise I don’t want to think what may transpire.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I'm sorry but there isn't a cat in hell's chance they are still earning high end 5 figures....

She's either extremely nieve and believes everything her husband tells her or she's bluffing and bragging.

Her house looks like someone's who's got the huge mortgage but can't afford the quality furniture to furnish it.

Her children have supposedly been homeschooled for the past 2 years but they are just getting a laptop.

They go for the cheap option regarding clothes that doesn't even suit certain environments

If she had the cash she's trying to portray her kids would be in clothes from next ect. And Izzy Isla Esme would have clothes from places like urban outfitters, Hollister ect. She would have good quality furniture and her house wouldn't look the way it does.

With her shopping addiction she wouldn't be able to help herself shopping at the bigger name shops. They wouldn't be sharing meals at restaurants.

Person don't think they'd be travelling in a van neither because you can't tell me Sarah wouldn't prefer the luxury hotels of the Maldives, Dubai, new York, LA...... He wouldn't be begging the authorities to let him have the cheaper option you'd fix it becUse it's your home. They constantly complain about the builder and are trying to tell us they have money but don't get tradesman in to fix anything thing
Funnily enough, when they started out she used to dress her kids in the nice clothes from Next etc etc. You don't see that now

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Well last nights vlog was s bore fest who wants to see lazy brushing her teeth and putting on face cream that doesn’t seem to be helping her much and the constant close-ups of her scabby lips makes me feel sick 🤢 don’t get me wrong I've had cold sores myself but who wants constant close ups off them.
Isla wrote on a rock for the free willy grave and no one showed the slightest interest when she was showing it.
Jace”s speech is awful and Mila will be talking better than him in a few months, he should have been told off on the ferry for doing that to Mila’s ears and holding her down but no one said anything😡
Lazy putting Isabel down again because she showed emotion over Free Willy’s burial site it was unnecessary
So was lazy saying they hadn’t had a proper wash for 11 days. How disgusting is that what are they doing wiping down with a baby wipe and what about if the girls are on their period it really doesn’t bear thinking about there is no way I could live like that, just to go on holiday that is just driving, driving eating pizza or pasta walking around a car park and more driving.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
If you look at Sarah's instagram (I only looked at photos) the last time Mila had a genuine smile was back in October on the pumpkins.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.