The Ingham Family #272 The Inghams can’t afjord to lose any more viewers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought you'd all like to see this. She's just posted a reply in a group I'm in where someone has asked if family travel bloggers can make a living by travelling and blogging
This comment needs sending over to the LA planning dept - they must be stashing money somewhere ;)

She really is in a world of her own isn’t she 😳 Is she reminiscing back to the earlier days still or is the silly cow actually being led to believe they are earning more than they are by her husband? Or the more probable reasoning is she’s even more thick than we realise that she thinks 1000’s are 5 digit figures 🤣 She just can’t help herself though but still tries to flog their channel to any innocent who hasn’t a clue who they are - her channel is dying & anyone who goes over to watch must be able to see the subscribers to viewing ratio doesn’t add up to those figures

She does know the accounts are due soon so this will be for all to see - if they are earning 5 figures a month at the higher end, then they will have a healthy balance of well over a £1mil as even with her spending spreesthey’ve not spent £100,000s. He wouldn’t have mentioned financing the RV either 🤣

Even social blade says they may only earn up to £4k top earnings per month!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
How did posters stumble across the Minghams? For me I’d been on tattle a few weeks after a snot fest from PTWM directed me here. Then I saw a news report of them leaving a baby on the beach, looked to see if they were on tattle then watched a few vlogs and stayed around. Even those first few vlogs they weren’t as down trodden as now. They were travelling round Europe in the run can. Lazy had been for a shower and the girls had done the dishes and the bumped into each other on the way back. It wasn’t all about Lazy. Now she couldn’t give two hoots about the children. It’s all about her.
My daughter used to watch vloggers years ago. She's same age as Esme, bit older. They come across a nice family back then. Far from perfect as I think Sarah was all too fake when talking to the kids, as I don't think that's how they were when camera was off. My daughter outgrew vloggers but I continued to watch them. I don't watch at all now. They are very materialistic. I found it overwhelming seeing how much they got. To be fair, I think it was game over for me when Jace come along. They just seem to get worse. More boring. The content is so predictable. Sarah doesn't look after herself and we might only get 20 mins out of a 24 hour day but they've shown us what they eat and it was bound to catch up. Isabelle did start to put weight on and drastically lost it. She had got older and I wouldn't he surprised at what she has read online.
In all honesty they were well presented and smart looking when they first joined youtube but they have absolutely let themselves go. Even the 3 girls. They'd look lovely again with the right style.

If they vlogged as they did when they started and the girls had a proper education they'd still do okay - but people have watched them go downhill fast and they don't want to watch anymore
---

I hope Chris and Sarah remembered those on their way up, as they'll be meeting them again on their way down...

Reactions: 20
I used one of the Schengen trip calculators that you can use to calculate your 90/180 days and plugged in rough dates for their last europe van trip and the one they did to spain and it told me they would be fine for this trip.

My other half spent 90 days straight in Europe and came home in November and can go back over now as he’s been home 90 days.

It’s definitely confusing but the online calculators say they have a whole new 90 days basically now if you put their older trips in. Assuming because it’s a “rolling 180 days” so 180 days back from their approx entry date on this trip is the start of august. I reckon they used around 60 days on the summer van trip so would have 30 left, but as it’s a rolling 180 by the time they’ve used those days they have another 20 odd days to play with as those first few weeks of the van life trip won’t be within the 180 days any more.

I think they were originally planning this sooner but had to postpone it to allow more Schengen time.
It’s all confusing 🤣 the website I read said if you go for 90 days, you cannot reenter for 90 days and nothing about rolling 180 days but what you’ve said looks to be more accurate & makes sense with them holding off travelling. Perhaps not a bad thing though as they could drive their views down further and quicker if they do the countless holidays again this year!

12,227 views at 00:50am UK time

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but there isn't a cat in hell's chance they are still earning high end 5 figures....

She's either extremely nieve and believes everything her husband tells her or she's bluffing and bragging.

Her house looks like someone's who's got the huge mortgage but can't afford the quality furniture to furnish it.

Her children have supposedly been homeschooled for the past 2 years but they are just getting a laptop.

They go for the cheap option regarding clothes that doesn't even suit certain environments

If she had the cash she's trying to portray her kids would be in clothes from next ect. And Izzy Isla Esme would have clothes from places like urban outfitters, Hollister ect. She would have good quality furniture and her house wouldn't look the way it does.

With her shopping addiction she wouldn't be able to help herself shopping at the bigger name shops. They wouldn't be sharing meals at restaurants.

Person don't think they'd be travelling in a van neither because you can't tell me Sarah wouldn't prefer the luxury hotels of the Maldives, Dubai, new York, LA...... He wouldn't be begging the authorities to let him have the cheaper option you'd fix it becUse it's your home. They constantly complain about the builder and are trying to tell us they have money but don't get tradesman in to fix anything thing

• Heart
Reactions: 43
ive looked at a genuine van lifer and his partner in Norway and it confirms the madness creepy and his misses are doing in Norway with a gaggle of children.
Im sure creepy is looking at this couples vlog certainly one idea he has pinched from them and Sarah brags it creepys idea (the heater in the so called bathroom😀)
Yep I agree inghams have no ideas of their own, also copied making ramen and also doing polar ice dips and even saying they make her feel so exhilarated exact same description that the other van lifer said and yep the diesel heater making the shower room as hot as a sauna .

Reactions: 17
Thought you'd all like to see this. She's just posted a reply in a group I'm in where someone has asked if family travel bloggers can make a living by travelling and blogging
You earned '2/3 days online your husband's full time wage' (whatever that means) until your husband got his very own fan-base instead of My Forever Dave's. He subsequently invited a 16 year old fan to swim with him naked, whilst you and your children were sound asleep in your hotel room.
That certainly fucked up that initial YouTube income didn't it Sarah?
You have to hand it to our Lazy, who has a thicker skin than a rhino. The confidence to post that is truly mind-boggling.

Reactions: 38
Sarah, you do know while you were prattling on about 'free willy' being held captive, you & the twatman are also doing exactly the same thing!!!!!

You two 'legal guardians' (cannot say parents) are holding 5 children (1 of which isn't even the twatmans) CAPTIVE.

They're either being held captive in Mingham Manor or else in a bloody delivery van!!!

So when you were trying to garner pity about 'free willy', surely you can see when well meaning Tattlers are concerned about your 5 children being held CAPTIVE it is not out of 'hate & trolling'?

YOU, Sarah Ingham FELT emotion and sadness about an Orca not living his natural life - YOU MUST FEEL THE SAME ABOUT YOUR CHILDREN NOT BEING ABLE TO LIVE THEIR NATURAL LIVES!!!!

STAND UP AND ACTUALLY BE A MOTHER!!!
---

Also 17k views & 69 moments @ 03.16 uk time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Sarah, you do know while you were prattling on about 'free willy' being held captive, you & the twatman are also doing exactly the same thing!!!!!

You two 'legal guardians' (cannot say parents) are holding 5 children (1 of which isn't even the twatmans) CAPTIVE.

They're either being held captive in Mingham Manor or else in a bloody delivery van!!!

So when you were trying to garner pity about 'free willy', surely you can see when well meaning Tattlers are concerned about your 5 children being held CAPTIVE it is not out of 'hate & trolling'?

YOU, Sarah Ingham FELT emotion and sadness about an Orca not living his natural life - YOU MUST FEEL THE SAME ABOUT YOUR CHILDREN NOT BEING ABLE TO LIVE THEIR NATURAL LIVES!!!!

STAND UP AND ACTUALLY BE A MOTHER!!!
---

Also 17k views & 69 moments @ 03.16 uk time.

Good point! She can't see the parallels? There's not much difference between being taken into captivity and forced to perform for tourists at an aquarium, and being made to perform for strangers on the internet. Both sides are sentient, but non-consenting beings that are being exploited for financial gain. Although it is entirely possible that the orca's diet was a bit better.

20k views at 5:05am GMT. Dammit though, i clicked on their account to look at their views last night, and now youtube keeps suggesting their videos for me. But i am also getting snark channel suggestions for them, so that's what happens if you search for The Ingham Family 🤣
---

Lazy's throwing around 'five figures' again.
"Quiet, hater!

£7000 - sound it out. Seh Ven Thou Sand Pounds. Five figures. Read it and weep! So jealous! Sick 'em, i fannies!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
21110 views 620am.
I didn't realise you could see the specific number.

I do think it's hilarious that the thumbnail featuring Chris has possibly their worst 24hour view count.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They are 100% buying views. The views went up by 1k almost hourly!! Overnight!!! When most of their viewers were asleep. Set for life Minghams ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 33
You definitely need to link a creepy article

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.