The Ingham Family #272 The Inghams can’t afjord to lose any more viewers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That scene where Jace was walking and holding Milas hand to where Sarah was stood was imo set up cos Sarah said Jace had said about holding Milas hand so she wouldn't fall, how would she know what Jace has said she would of crooned to the camera about how sweet Jace was with genuine surprise instead of saying what he supposedly said if it wasn't set up

Reactions: 21
If you look at Sarah's instagram (I only looked at photos) the last time Mila had a genuine smile was back in October on the pumpkins.
Makes me so bloody sad she’s not going to experience a happy, care free childhood :( She doesn’t know what it’s like to be really loved you can see that clear as day. No baby should look as sad as she so often does. She doesn’t get to interact with same age peers, she’s not going to groups & won’t be going to nursery unless things change. She wont know what it’s like to have friends or anything :(

Jace is already showing the negative impact their isolation has on a child who’s never known any different - he won’t be able to adapt easily if they are forced to integrate further.

Personally I think she’s very bright & she will need to channel that somehow. Sarah won’t let her outshine Jace though & that’s the most concerning part.
---

That scene where Jace was walking and holding Milas hand to where Sarah was stood was imo set up cos Sarah said Jace had said about holding Milas hand so she wouldn't fall, how would she know what Jace has said she would of crooned to the camera about how sweet Jace was with genuine surprise instead of saying what he supposedly said if it wasn't set up
Someone was sat in the drivers seat when she was questioning him on his ‘invention’ as well to tell him what to say :(

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Makes me so bloody sad she’s not going to experience a happy, care free childhood :( She doesn’t know what it’s like to be really loved you can see that clear as day. No baby should look as sad as she so often does. She doesn’t get to interact with same age peers, she’s not going to groups & won’t be going to nursery unless things change. She wont know what it’s like to have friends or anything :(

Jace is already showing the negative impact their isolation has on a child who’s never known any different - he won’t be able to adapt easily if they are forced to integrate further.

Personally I think she’s very bright & she will need to channel that somehow. Sarah won’t let her outshine Jace though & that’s the most concerning part.
The thing is you can’t put in what God left out and it is what it is, Jace is slow colours etc are really easy to pick up on and he’s still getting them wrong after years of trying, Mila is bright she will jump over his head in a year or two and there is nothing Sarah can do about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I just really feel for Mila, not only did she have hip surgery and was confined to a cast for some time, she’s now being confined to a car seat and van, and she’s growing up having to allow her older brother to physically abuse her and her parents show her zero love. It’s really really sad.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
When lazy got Isla to tell us all how many bridges there were in Norway, I bet that was to pretend they had been learning about Norway as they travelled. When in reality she'd just googled it, the really sad part is Isla probably would have genuinely been interested and intrigued in learning as they travelled. You can almost guarantee those girls have been sat in the back, or more than likely lay in bed playing games or watching crap as they drive from car park to car park.

Also we were shown her preparing that delicious looking slop, cutting onions then frying them with half a sausage each, then she was suddenly sat in the front seat apparently watching the foxes with Jace, tho he didn't see them. Then she says she has to move and go cut some onions for dinner.... I mean he doesn't even edit things in the right order.

Jace's speech is never going to flourish, I personally struggle to understand a lot of what he says, when lazy had the whole invention talk with him, if she hadn't translated I'd have swore he spoke literal rubbish. Izzy is 17 and her speech is not great and by that I mean her use of the language is very stilted, she hasn't got a wide vocabulary, in fact neither has her parents. Esme isn't any better unfortunately, Isla well we all know bless her was robbed of an education, as all of them are. He has no one to learn from. The most descriptive words he's ever going to use are... Cute, stunning and juicy and probably none in the right context.

• Sad

---

Someone was sat in the drivers seat when she was questioning him on his ‘invention’ as well to tell him what to say :(
I hate to say it but I completely agree. She looks so unbearably sad. She looks the same as I did at her age living in a severe domestic abuse situation. Whereas my little niece, 5 months old, is loving life and is always making cheeky little smiles and laughs. It’s so sad, it really is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
If what Sarah says is true and they make top end of 5 figures a month, why did Sarah need to start Baby and me which has quickly turned into tit blankets r us because I'm not actually sure a baby would need hooded blankets and fidget toys.
In fairness Lazy could be right. £100.00 is 5 figures. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It's behind the scenes, but the boy band have a MASSIVE following and they will have deliberately used BTS to try and get some accidental viewers.
Thought you'd all like to see this. She's just posted a reply in a group I'm in where someone has asked if family travel bloggers can make a living by travelling and blogging
Daft bint probably included the £ sign in thr five figures

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OK maybe lazy is that stupid as she doesn't seem to have access to the accounts and believes creepy that the money is still rolling in BUT even herself must see how low the viewing figures are and that all the big brands and holidays have stopped etc

Reactions: 22
Thought you'd all like to see this. She's just posted a reply in a group I'm in where someone has asked if family travel bloggers can make a living by travelling and blogging
Daft bint probably included the £ sign in those five figures.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Last nights vlog he said it might be a two in one day if they combine the footage (which they did) as they will be doing a lot of driving over the coming days from when that was filmed. Have they stupidly done a 2 in 1 for the sake of a longer vlog because the views have been low? If that’s the case, in doing so shot themselves in the foot as they would have very little to post up?

Radio silence on the socials today though. I hope it’s because they are throwing their toys out of the pram about the low views & that nothing has happened to any of those children :(

Reactions: 20

---

When I look at little Mila the movie Matilda comes to mind. That baby is too good for that family. Sarah is Mrs truchball incase anyone was in doubt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
When I look at little Mila the movie Matilda comes to mind. That baby is too good for that family. Sarah is Mrs truchball incase anyone was in doubt
Does that mean all of us at tattle encompass the character of Miss Honey, as we seem to care more about her than her own parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine keeping your own kids stunted and captive. Also, forcing your girls to endure enclosed spaces with a man who wants sex with children the same age as them. Sarah, you're living with a degenerate, disgusting sack of blood and bones (no muscle though), who wants to have sex with little girls. Why are you not understanding this? You can go anywhere in the world, by plane or ex delivery van but that fact will never alter. Leave him. Save yourself and your beautiful children. You're relatively a young woman and ok, you've made some whopping, unforgivable mistakes but you don't want sex with kids, you didn't create this mess. He did. This is the crux of your whole issue. It's not to late to free your precious kids from this horrible situation. Go on Sarah, surprise us all and do the right thing for your children. You will wonder why it took you so long.
Oh one more thing, refrain from talking about men having feelings. Chris has forfeited his right to feelings because he wants sex with little girls.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.