The Ingham Family #272 The Inghams canโ€™t afjord to lose any more viewers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donโ€™t imagine thereโ€™s much signal in the Arctic Circle. I wouldnโ€™t be shocked if there were a few days without vlogs. The ifam will be thinking something terrible has happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Are we sure that Elemis stuff isnโ€™t knock off ketrina has been selling down seacroft?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We canโ€™t be arsed to upload/we have no signal/problem with the memory card (delete as applicable)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are we sure that Elemis stuff isnโ€™t knock off ketrina has been selling down seacroft?
I have never ever seen anyone use Elemis and it make them look younger. Iโ€™ve used some of their stuff and went back to Liz Earle and Lancome pretty quick. Also, she was using 2 different cleansers when she only needs one ๐Ÿ˜‚ Sheโ€™s really looking her age now. Sheโ€™s haggard and rough looking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
When lazy got Isla to tell us all how many bridges there were in Norway, I bet that was to pretend they had been learning about Norway as they travelled. When in reality she'd just googled it, the really sad part is Isla probably would have genuinely been interested and intrigued in learning as they travelled. You can almost guarantee those girls have been sat in the back, or more than likely lay in bed playing games or watching crap as they drive from car park to car park.

Also we were shown her preparing that delicious looking slop, cutting onions then frying them with half a sausage each, then she was suddenly sat in the front seat apparently watching the foxes with Jace, tho he didn't see them. Then she says she has to move and go cut some onions for dinner.... I mean he doesn't even edit things in the right order.

Jace's speech is never going to flourish, I personally struggle to understand a lot of what he says, when lazy had the whole invention talk with him, if she hadn't translated I'd have swore he spoke literal rubbish. Izzy is 17 and her speech is not great and by that I mean her use of the language is very stilted, she hasn't got a wide vocabulary, in fact neither has her parents. Esme isn't any better unfortunately, Isla well we all know bless her was robbed of an education, as all of them are. He has no one to learn from. The most descriptive words he's ever going to use are... Cute, stunning and juicy and probably none in the right context.
Not to defend any of them but regarding Izzys speech....I really struggle with speaking. I have an auditory processing problem, and I generally stumble over my words and sound terrible. Especially when I am put on the spot. I use very basic vocabulary and in general I don't speak much. However, in writing I can articulate myself well and am quite verbose. I haven't seen any of her writing but maybe she is better in written language. Does anyone know? Apologies, I don't check their social media and I don't catch every thread here. I kind of dip in and out.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Strange there is no vlog or SM posts. I really hope the kids are safe. Those two had no idea what they were driving into going on this trip.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Strange there is no vlog or SM posts. I really hope the kids are safe. Those two had no idea what they were driving into going on this trip.
Think this is exactly what they are trying to achieve . Last social media post was driving in heavy snow. Last vlog they were preparing for heavy snow, parked in the middle of no where . Views are low so letโ€™s get the ifam worrying by not posting for a day or so . They know exactly what they are doing.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
They probably have no internet connection, letโ€™s be honest they do anything to get out of doing their job. I donโ€™t believe Elemis was sponsored, they have enough following not to have Sarah Ingham advertise for them. She is probably hoping they do ask her. Probably Granny brought her bits for Christmas, Sarah would not pay for those type of products. Mila is adorable, itโ€™s heartbreaking to think of her stuck in that van.

Reactions: 16
He still comments though as Sarah has told him heโ€™s not blocked, so everyone else is lying. He can still found on various YT videos about the Inghams defending them.
Thomas used to send loads of presents for the girls...mainly pyjamas and Sarah used to show them off. It took long enough for her to block him, maybe when he started going on about his trip to TeleTubby land she finally clicked on that he was a sex case. She lives with a sex case so aye.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I have never ever seen anyone use Elemis and it make them look younger. Iโ€™ve used some of their stuff and went back to Liz Earle and Lancome pretty quick. Also, she was using 2 different cleansers when she only needs one ๐Ÿ˜‚ Sheโ€™s really looking her age now. Sheโ€™s haggard and rough looking.
For what it costs, it's very low quality. I don't get the hype at all. I didn't buy it, but received promotional items, and i really disliked it. I personally use Estee Lauder serum, CeraVe moisturizing cream, and Aveeno sunscreen (and a cheap and cheerful $4 foaming cleanser from Trader Joe's). All together they cost less than one Elemis product ๐Ÿ™„ and i can say with 100% confidence that my skin looks much healthier than hers. All of the expensive skincare in the world won't stop her looking like a dehydrated sea sponge if she doesn't bother taking proper care of her whole body.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe Elemis is good on frost bitten todgers? And it reminds him of his mother?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They can't even stick to that...

View attachment 1955145
Waiting for the next excuse that they couldnโ€™t upload. They usually do this when it starts to get too late as the views will be affected.

I doubt theyโ€™ve vlogged much & if they stick with the no upload Monday then theyโ€™ve given themselves some extra days again.

Reactions: 13
Thomas used to send loads of presents for the girls...mainly pyjamas and Sarah used to show them off. It took long enough for her to block him, maybe when he started going on about his trip to TeleTubby land she finally clicked on that he was a sex case. She lives with a sex case so aye.
I don't think Thomas is a sex case , he is a vulnerable adult with learning disabilities

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.