The Ingham Family #272 The Inghams can’t afjord to lose any more viewers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are 100% buying views. The views went up by 1k almost hourly!! Overnight!!! When most of their viewers were asleep. Set for life Minghams ❤
I suspect it will slow right down now, and we'll hover around 21k / 22k for the next few hours. Which makes the fact they buy views overnight even more obvious.

Reactions: 18
I suspect it will slow right down now, and we'll hover around 21k / 22k for the next few hours. Which makes the fact they buy views overnight even more obvious.
Goes up and up when he’s awake all night, slows down when they’re all asleep til 2pm 🤔

Reactions: 19
If what Sarah says is true and they make top end of 5 figures a month, why did Sarah need to start Baby and me which has quickly turned into tit blankets r us because I'm not actually sure a baby would need hooded blankets and fidget toys.

Reactions: 31
How did posters stumble across the Minghams? For me I’d been on tattle a few weeks after a snot fest from PTWM directed me here. Then I saw a news report of them leaving a baby on the beach, looked to see if they were on tattle then watched a few vlogs and stayed around. Even those first few vlogs they weren’t as down trodden as now. They were travelling round Europe in the run can. Lazy had been for a shower and the girls had done the dishes and the bumped into each other on the way back. It wasn’t all about Lazy. Now she couldn’t give two hoots about the children. It’s all about her.
I came across the Christmas video of Esme crying, watched them for a while ,couldn't believe how sickening sweet they came across. also believed Creepy was well creepy also thought he was gay and Lazy had no idea. googled ingham family of five to see what others were saying about them and people were talking about them on another gossip site , then tattle life started just read along for the a good while before I joined up .

Cant believe how they have carried on on YouTube after what he did and she stayed with him .She is as bad they both repulse me
---

The dirty bastard was in the pool at Isabelle's pool party. There was no need for him to be in there. Also he filmed all of Isabelle's friends in their swimwear.

View attachment 1953111
This was so uncomfortable to watch at the time if my kid was at that birthday I would have reported that video to get it took down .He is so greasy & disgusting

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Well Sarah seeing as you say you easily earn 5 figures a month , you won't mind being the decent neighbour and getting someone in to do them stairs in your garden rather than buying that crap plastic on a roll, maybe the planning department will now see that you do have the money to do it properly, maybe you dont want to do it properly as that is something that can't be claimed back through the tax??

Reactions: 37
FFS :mad: When will there be AN END TO THIS abuse?

Untitledii.png

Untitlediiii.png

That poor girl child is going to have cauliflower ears because they refuse to punish the boy from bullying her and pulling, tugging, and twisting her little ears.

Why do you dislike her so much, Creepy and Lazy? Why?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
I've just looked up Elemis.

£94 for a moisturiser alone :eek:

There's no way that isn't sponsored.
Wasn’t she, the large lazy one, banging on about her ‘Elemis face cloth’ not long ago? I thought it odd - but as I recall, when flying first class on British Airways, you get a complimentary pack of their products. At least you used to.
Plus, there were Elemis Spas at some airports. I had no idea it was ‘high end’ stuff, to the point that I don’t recall it being anything special.

Clearly, yes, it’s gifted, but why? Who would want to go buy that stuff after seeing the state of her face?
Guess she told them how often she is complimented on her skin and told she looks ‘18’ - like her daughter’s sister 😏
And with all the subscribers, I guess they sent her stuff. Soooo… another company that needs to be made aware of how damaging she is to the brand.

Echoing the words of others in that if I have it time to think about it, I’d be physically, and emotionally unwell - being crammed into that van even for a hour’s drive. Zero personal space, no room to stretch, no peace, silence, fresh air - all the aspects of life needed to thrive and be healthy.

I wonder if they are deliberately tight with how much drinking water they buy to keep bathroom needs to a minimum? That is abuse and downright cruel. Recommend amount is something like 6 glasses a day, or whatever the equivalent is. No way are any of them getting that.
So added to all their health issues - dehydration. Do any of them take vitamins to supplement the all carb & fat diet? Rhetorical.

Foul, rotten pair.

Reactions: 21
FFS :mad: When will there be AN END TO THIS abuse?

View attachment 1953768

View attachment 1953777

That poor girl child is going to have cauliflower ears because they refuse to punish the boy from bullying her and pulling, tugging, and twisting her little ears.

Why do you dislike her so much, Creepy and Lazy? Why?
I didn’t notice that - that’s disgusting they’re allowing that to happen. She’s pulling away & he is grabbing onto her ears & looks to be holding her down. It’s evident that she doesn’t like it many times before now, Sarah knows she doesn’t like it because she’s made comments about her being tolerant of it. Why is nothing being done?! You’d be pulled up in a medical situation if there were marks on the ears. I hate that they are getting away with openly abusing the little girl between them & the neglect that is happening with the others - it’s all there in video evidence! 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
If they're earning not low five figures a month now then what does she think they were they making in their heyday and why did they need to borrow nearly £500k to buy a £700k house after six years of this incredible income?!
£999.99 is "high five figures" and probably accurate for their earnings per month 😂

• Haha
I didn’t notice that - that’s disgusting they’re allowing that to happen. She’s pulling away & he is grabbing onto her ears & looks to be holding her down. It’s evident that she doesn’t like it many times before now, Sarah knows she doesn’t like it because she’s made comments about her being tolerant of it. Why is nothing being done?! You’d be pulled up in a medical situation if there were marks on the ears. I hate that they are getting away with openly abusing the little girl between them & the neglect that is happening with the others - it’s all there in video evidence! 😡
Have to keep Mr Jace happy

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Or the more probable reasoning is she’s even more thick than we realise that she thinks 1000’s are 5 digit figures 🤣
Exactly this! We know from social blade calculations they are probably bringing in about £7 a month after tax and although that’s a good income for a ‘normal’ family with two working parents, it won’t last long when you are out shopping and spending, and travelling all day every day.

They are obviously only ‘making ends meet’ with the lifestyle choices they make.

Actually, if anything they really are putting money back into the ‘business’ buying things which they then feature on the vlogs like the van and the holidays, expensive coffee machines and gifts for the children, problem is this isn’t what people want to see!

It’s like having a sweet shop and only stocking Liquorice torpedos!

Reactions: 17
Have to keep Mr Jace happy
Yep and he’ll be given sweets and toys to distract him which will make him think he’s being rewarded for it so will keep doing it.

Rotten parenting if ever I saw it.

I hope when Mila is old enough she lamps that little tit and gives him a taste of his own medicine. It’s the only way it’ll stop because clearly her parents aren’t interested in protecting her. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yesterday vlog where Jace is holding Milas hand walking towards Sarah, he slipped once as the path was pure ice so why the hell they thought it ok for Jace to take her down the path I dunno, one slip and they could have cracked their heads open or MIla could have damaged her hip which is still developing

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I think Mila is adorable. She is so clever for her age and you can tell even now her speech etc is going to overtake Jace. She is just a lovely wee girl. Couldn’t believe in yesterdays vlog she was getting spoon fed soup while running about a frozen car park. Poor wee soul being couped up in that van. Probably just excited to see open space. When you think about it it’s probably cheaper for them all to be travelling as they don’t seem to spend money other than petrol and the odd Lidl stop. No heating/elec etc to pay for that they would have in their house, That van must be a fire hazard from all the heaters, generators, gas canisters and 7 people . They are most def not living the best life no matter how much they try and convince us all. I still have absolutely no idea how they are getting away with this with their LEA. Def no proper schoolwork going on and no space/quiet area to actually do any work. Why are the parents not being forced to integrate the kids and enrol them in clubs to meet other children etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
So wish I could adopt Mila, she is such a sweet girl and so neglected, why the hell don't they stop Jace pulling on her ears and bullying her

• Sad
  • Heart
One day I hope one of the eldest lose their tit…..grab damion by the ears and swing him round Matilda style- then grab creepys hat and shave his shite greasy mop off 😡

ps- I obv don’t want damion hurt- he’s a stunt man so that action can be performed professionally obv

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Can a kind comrade advise me how to send a direct message? It’s not to Creepy and I don’t want to get him excited by asking. That said I’m over 50 years too ancient for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How thick do you have to be not to acknowledge that getting into someone's face and pulling ears is a sign of low level aggression that will escalate?
The next step will be actual slaps and punches which you can't say are for 'comfort' but maybe that's started already.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
So deluded that they think their kids are clever.

Isabelle: Very clearly under the level of education and social intelligence of a 17 year old. Esme: creative which is great, but at her age it’s not enough. She clearly struggles with everything else. Isla: makes me the most sad because she loves learning and sharing what’s she learnt. But she’s regressed MASSIVELY to the point where her reading and speech is so delayed :( Cleeeverrr boiiii: underdeveloped and it’s wild they think the opposite. His speech and level of learning is a year or so behind (which at this age isn’t a huge concern but don’t act like he’s Einstein), but his behaviour is terrible. Latest baby genius Mila: literally just doing what most toddlers her age do.

Lazy has this obsession with pretending her kids are the most microscopic creatures ever, then once they’re big enough for that lie not to work, it’s that they’re all the smartest people ever.

Lazy & Creepy, the thing that actually matters is that they’re kind, understanding, healthy children who are well looked after. Stop trying to convince us of the other stuff and focus on that!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.