The Ingham Family #272 The Inghams can’t afjord to lose any more viewers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought you'd all like to see this. She's just posted a reply in a group I'm in where someone has asked if family travel bloggers can make a living by travelling and blogging
If that is true, there is no way lazy would be shopping in b&m and the kids wearing SHEIN clothes… lazy is a massive show off, just look at how full of it they were when they got ugg boots a few weeks ago and with the macs.

If they were earning the ‘higher end’ of 5 figures a month she’d be at least be in Next and Waitrose instead of homebargains and Lidl.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
They must surely be running out of Schengen time very soon, I don’t see how they have many days remaining at all? Just from vlog uploads, I’ve counted 74 days since the start of the road trip in August, not including the extra days where they will have delayed the vlog.

They must be returning home within the next 2 weeks and will need to pick up the pace if they are going to succeed. At least we know there won’t be a trip to a Schengen region until mid June at least when they do return but that doesn’t rule out the UK/Ireland or if they manage to blag some long distance holiday this Spring 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I don't understand what the point of this trip is. At the beginning they were in a rush to get to the floating hotel but since then nothing.
It's all driving and not much else, yesterday there wasn't even much snow content as it was milder.

There's less of the children shown which is good for them but not for views, no-one wants to hear Creepy and Lazy droning on.
They stopped at a campsite for a wash but we didn't even see the girls getting ready in the shower block which usually they get excited over. Maybe they'll show that today and as it's been mentioned you don't see Mila giggling, you can bet in a few days they'll set up a scene with her laughing.

No idea how long they'll stubbornly drag out this borefest because there's no way Creepy would ever admit it isn't working.
And when they went to somewhere a little Interesting the “willy” site and shrine, she almost apologised for doing So, Sarah is a village Idiot and no wonder they have no views as those two are clearly on a mission of their own and be buggered with stimulating their children or showing something that may of interest to others…

Reactions: 17
11:20pm in the uk they currently have 9.3k views i think the card is out as 8.8k 15 minutes ago…

Reactions: 11
Thought you'd all like to see this. She's just posted a reply in a group I'm in where someone has asked if family travel bloggers can make a living by travelling and blogging
If they're earning not low five figures a month now then what does she think they were they making in their heyday and why did they need to borrow nearly £500k to buy a £700k house after six years of this incredible income?!

Reactions: 41
I don’t watch either, but I’ve watched clips from their Instagram accounts which have been linked here - and if I was a professional who worked with children, I’d be raising serious safeguarding concerns over Mila.
Her whole demeanour is that of a traumatised child, she radiates sadness, fear and it’s genuinely concerning 😣
I used to work in a Day Nursery with children Mila's age and you are right, her behavior would cause concern for most staff and most would want to report it. The Nursery I worked at had a "Concerns Book" if one of the staff had a concern about a child or they had an experience where a parent's behavior wasn't appropriate we could write it down in a concerns book. One of the first things the manager did when she arrived was check that book. If there was a concern the manager would book a staff meeting later that day and all members of staff would attend and we would all sit and discuss the concern and the member of staff that raised the concern would explain why (what made them write it down, what happened in detail etc) If we agreed it was a safeguarding issue the manager would pass it on to the correct authorities. Mila's behavior would definitely be a concern, along with the amount of bruises she had on her face a couple months ago. One of the things that upsets me about Mila is there is nobody around to be there to raise concerns or protect her. She's stuck with her narcissistic parents who think they do everything "right" and see no problem in themselves :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The only 5 figures they earn per month, include the two figures, after the decimal point 😂😂😂
Pull the other one you pair of arseholes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What an egotistical cow she is. All of that money, and they can't afford to put that privacy screen up, or get their kids' teeth sorted out. Also, hopefully that person gets notified of what sort of person Sarah is married to.

Reactions: 32
If they are earning this amount of money I do hope they have put the vast majority of it aside for the girls as they have earned it and they are sure going to need it in the years to come after the sacrifices they have had to make to ensure the 2 village idiots that are their parents have been able to live their best lives..

Reactions: 17
Hmmm I wonder why she’s given out the direct link rather than just their channel’s name. That’s a real head scratcher 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hmmm I wonder why she’s given out the direct link rather than just their channel’s name. That’s a real head scratcher 🤔

I, for one, cannot figure it out. A quick search of The Ingham Family only brings up just lovely, wonderful, and glowingly positive things about them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Lazy's throwing around 'five figures' again.
She claims they earn big money and he claims they are skint and can't afford to pay for the privacy screening done properly, so someone is lying.

Good idea boasting about your sooper dooper wow pow mega set for life YouTube channel when the views are low and the content is dire.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
They must surely be running out of Schengen time very soon, I don’t see how they have many days remaining at all? Just from vlog uploads, I’ve counted 74 days since the start of the road trip in August, not including the extra days where they will have delayed the vlog.

They must be returning home within the next 2 weeks and will need to pick up the pace if they are going to succeed. At least we know there won’t be a trip to a Schengen region until mid June at least when they do return but that doesn’t rule out the UK/Ireland or if they manage to blag some long distance holiday this Spring 😕
I used one of the Schengen trip calculators that you can use to calculate your 90/180 days and plugged in rough dates for their last europe van trip and the one they did to spain and it told me they would be fine for this trip.

My other half spent 90 days straight in Europe and came home in November and can go back over now as he’s been home 90 days.

It’s definitely confusing but the online calculators say they have a whole new 90 days basically now if you put their older trips in. Assuming because it’s a “rolling 180 days” so 180 days back from their approx entry date on this trip is the start of august. I reckon they used around 60 days on the summer van trip so would have 30 left, but as it’s a rolling 180 by the time they’ve used those days they have another 20 odd days to play with as those first few weeks of the van life trip won’t be within the 180 days any more.

I think they were originally planning this sooner but had to postpone it to allow more Schengen time.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
And they once described themselves as 'the most humble family on youtube' 😂.

She's also said a few times before that she had no skin care routine at all and only used water on her face. So it does seem like the cleanser, moisturiser and toner were recently gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
At least with a winter trip there’s no filming of the moobs, no one needs to see them in a sweaty grey T bouncing around in the pool/sea!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.