The Ingham Family #272 The Inghams can’t afjord to lose any more viewers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did posters stumble across the Minghams? For me I’d been on tattle a few weeks after a snot fest from PTWM directed me here. Then I saw a news report of them leaving a baby on the beach, looked to see if they were on tattle then watched a few vlogs and stayed around. Even those first few vlogs they weren’t as down trodden as now. They were travelling round Europe in the run can. Lazy had been for a shower and the girls had done the dishes and the bumped into each other on the way back. It wasn’t all about Lazy. Now she couldn’t give two hoots about the children. It’s all about her.
I honestly can't remember. I think they were probably suggested to me because at the time i was watching a few British vloggers. I'm from England but live in the US, and watching day to day vlogs made me feel a bit less homesick around Christmas. I'm guessing that's where i started watching them with some regularity. Isla is a bit younger than my son, so i found her quite relatable. I thought the other two seemed like overall nice little kids as well. Sarah seemed to give a tit about her kids' diets, appearance and education. I did think that they were quite materialistic. As a minimalist myself, i didn't find their lifestyle attractive, as much as i just liked seeing a little snippet of British life. I was never particularly fond of the dad. He came across as he was trying too hard to be young and hip. Now i know why 🤢 i watched them for maybe a few months. I hadn't watched them for a while when it came out that Chris Ingham had tried to have sex with a 16 year old child while they were in Florida. I watched his Hell No video, and it made me absolutely sick to my stomach, because, for the first time, he presented himself as the person he truly is - a toxic, manipulative, lying, narcissist.
---

Who on Earth would follow Lazy’s skin care routine?

Shes rough as duck and dirty to boot.
Step one: lick lips. Boom. Done.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Same here, used to watch them as they seemed a normal family 🤷‍♀️
My other half used to walk in from work and say “that blokes weird, he’s sketchy AF” 🤔 on about Creepy 😂
Turns out he was right and called it all along 🤢
I remember the day the allegations started coming to light, how my other half said “I KNEW there was something not right about that bleeping sicko” 🥴
We stopped actively watching them as soon as we read what Creepy had done and it just slowly went downhill for this wreck of a family since then 🤷‍♀️

The infamous “HELL NO” video...the fake pretend running away to a foreign country with a pregnant and suffering morning sickness Lazy, pretending like everything was sunshine and rainbows....the “Sarah Ingham Forever” tattoo....the weird Lego meet up in that shopping centre where they let the kids go off by themselves and be filmed by god knows how many weirdo’s (search YouTube and you’ll see other “vloggers” who had ready access to the children on their own, evident through footage 🤢).....
The weird running up to big teen girls as Sarah had just broken her wrist, to give them a hug....
The inappropriate comments Creepy made, and evidenced by other youtubers, at a YouTube event 🤢
The leaving their young baby ALONE on a beach as they decided to go for a dip in the sea....
The selling of the “replica” of Jace 🤢
The total lack of any kind of safety around water and the numerous times they’ve endangered and continue to endanger their children.
The constant neglect of the well-being and health of their children.
The blatant physical rough housing and bruising of their youngest child, Mila.

Creepy and Lazy have continued down the path of self destruction rather than Creepy paying for what he did and fading away into obscurity and Lazy leaving him and giving the children the life they deserve and need!!

Instead Lazy continues to enable the n*nce, and caters to his every whim, like Jane did before her.
It’s a shambles!
My daughter used to have them on the tv, think it was one of their scarefest vlogs and then found other vlogs that she liked to watch - back when they were relatively normal. I’ve NEVER liked him & always got creepy vibes, my other half has always made comments about him too. Can only imagine what the normal folk that have lived/live near them & see them in the wild often must think of him day to day. Even back when they were popular, I’m not sure he’s ever been relevant to the majority who watch - it was Sarah & the kids.
---

Poor boy, his face is very red on the lower half & looks dry - likely combo of windburn & sunburn. Scratch on his cheek as well - wonder if that’s why they’ve limited his time on camera the last day or two. Perhaps Mila had enough and got her own back or he’s hurt himself in the van :(
---

Transcript is a bit wrong but Jace was asking what the water tap was for outside the window & she told him it was to fill the water tank up ‘so we can wash up without burning, without melting snow’

Has she just admitted they’ve had no water on board? (with the exception of drinking water they’ll have bought) 😳🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
How did posters stumble across the Minghams? For me I’d been on tattle a few weeks after a snot fest from PTWM directed me here. Then I saw a news report of them leaving a baby on the beach, looked to see if they were on tattle then watched a few vlogs and stayed around. Even those first few vlogs they weren’t as down trodden as now. They were travelling round Europe in the run can. Lazy had been for a shower and the girls had done the dishes and the bumped into each other on the way back. It wasn’t all about Lazy. Now she couldn’t give two hoots about the children. It’s all about her.
For me it was the Butlins trip, I was searching on YouTube for Minehead as we were looking to go, I actually liked thier vlogs back then.

Reactions: 6
Not washed for 10 days and look at her going on like all her christmases have come at once.

The dirty filthy bastard has let her children rot in the same underwear for week's .

Out of them all surely one of the females has been having 'lady time' how the hell do they deal with that.

lazyhasabath.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Not washed for 10 days and look at her going on like all her christmases have come at once.

The dirty filthy bastard has let her children rot in the same underwear for week's .

Out of them all surely one of the females has been having 'lady time' how the hell do they deal with that.

View attachment 1952850
What on earth is she doing? Flapping her bikini bottoms to agitate the water like a washing machine? 🤢🤮

The thought of the stench that comes from that van when the door opens makes me feel ill.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
‘The arctic is further than Chris thought it would be’.

Shocking. Given the in-depth research they do before any trips. I’m shocked to the core. I’ll never sleep again it’s sooooo shocking. Or, maybe, not.

I first heard of Sarah and Chris on Mumsnet. Before I got banned for my evil supporting of disabled people on there, being a shielder and needing to break it and the final straw? Being mask exempt and snapping at someone telling me to just pop my big girl panties on and obey the law - yep, I’m fully uptodate on my haterz qualifications, hiding behind my screen, not working, in my parents dark n dusty basement (I’m the glowy eyes on the right as you come down...) so not only the Inghams have offered me jail in Switzerland; sadly both were just being mean offering such luxury. Anyway, I had a look, didn’t see what the fuss was about and then it later kicked off with Chris, there were regular threads on there that got pulled for being mean about a *cough* mum and family. Then I got recommended a video that pointed me here and I’ve been here, on and off ever since.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Going off to the loo together, leaving the kids alone in the van in the dark once again. Are they trying to conceive Ingham family member #8 on this trip to say another one was conceived abroad?! 🤢🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Longer vlog today but it was two days in one. They did seem like they'd put a slight bit of effort into actually vlogging something, however pointless, as they probably realised the crap they've been churning out is inadequate, but it's too little too late.

Instead of the girls getting ready in the shower block, it was Lazy. If the vlogging channel fails, Lazy can turn her channel into a beauty channel. 😂
One of their old vlogs was suggested to me on YouTube, possibly due to one of my children watching one of their Christmas videos.
I thought I recognised the place in the thumbnail so I watched the vlog and it was somewhere one of my children had been for a birthday party. It was Isabelle's swimming party but I think he's changed the thumbnail now, because it had other people's children in swimwear.

Reactions: 11
“It’s time to eat soup but Mila won’t come back into the van”

No tit. She’s probably miserable locked in her car seat for 90% of the day. Unless they just let her wander around while they drive which is very possible. Either way she clearly doesn’t want to be on this trip.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
“It’s time to eat soup but Mila won’t come back into the van”

No tit. She’s probably miserable locked in her car seat for 90% of the day. Unless they just let her wander around while they drive which is very possible. Either way she clearly doesn’t want to be on this trip.
Mila was sleeping so the whole family had to stay in the van on the ferry. If the girls wanted they could walk around in the van.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Walk around in the van?! Where??
Probably Creepys bed. Was so weird, why could they not go up to the seatingarea alone or with one of the parents. I would have even woken Mila up so she could get to move around a little, she just fell asleep out of boredoom.

I find it hilarious when lazy tries to convince everyone that she actually has any kind of skin care routine or even looks after herself in any way…

The reason she cracked out the Elemis is just purely to show off, do you know how much one pot of that stuff is?!

If it’s an undeclared ad, these companies really have no sense sending things to people who look as much of a mess as she does most of the time.

She’s probably just got it all herself, I’m pretty sure creepy could have some kind of half decent privacy screen constructed for the outside stairs with the cost of a few tubs of that!

Longer vlog today but it was two days in one. They did seem like they'd put a slight bit of effort into actually vlogging something, however pointless, as they probably realised the crap they've been churning out is inadequate, but it's too little too late.

Instead of the girls getting ready in the shower block, it was Lazy. If the vlogging channel fails, Lazy can turn her channel into a beauty channel. 😂

One of their old vlogs was suggested to me on YouTube, possibly due to one of my children watching one of their Christmas videos.
I thought I recognised the place in the thumbnail so I watched the vlog and it was somewhere one of my children had been for a birthday party. It was Isabelle's swimming party but I think he's changed the thumbnail now, because it had other people's children in swimwear.
The dirty bastard was in the pool at Isabelle's pool party. There was no need for him to be in there. Also he filmed all of Isabelle's friends in their swimwear.

Screenshot 2022-05-30 204220.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
just a small reminder of their lack of views, as i'm sure the credit card will be out soon enough.

1676154759084.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.