The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I know a lot of people will not agree with me BUT that road they were on looked well treated and it also looked like a one way
I live in New England (6 months out of the year) born and raised there, I’ve been to the White Mountains near My Washington in the winter
As long as the roads are treated and you go slow you should be fine
I believe they knew they were in no real danger, scary road for sure.
F off with your panic attack, I take anxiety meds every day just to be able to go about my daily life
You don’t know what anxiety/panic attacks are and if you are having them maybe you should rethink having your precious children in that stupid van with you

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I know the answer I guess but how do you clean a van when it's not like you can do it whilst the kids play on the swings and slides outside? They're trapped in there. It must be filthy.

Reactions: 20
How long before they claim that LandRover have stole their slogan….One Life-Live It 😂😂. I’m sure the pair of muppets will have their “lawyers” sending LandRover a letter about stealing their slogan🤦🏻‍♀️!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Slightly off topic of the trip!
I've just been arguing with my electricity supplier about my voucher for this months electricity payment
They're off swanning about the Arctic circle, yet still recieve this rebate, they're hardly at home!
Tbh, "Rosabelle manor" is probably colder than the Arctic circle, and the twits didn't consider the everyday running costs of such a big house. They probably can't afford to run the gas/ electricity, hence the reason they sit in the tat and me hoodies and jumpers. I'm so sorry to all the people having a hard time when just trying to live a decent life. I hope everything gets better for you. Ignore these two prats.
---

Really ramping up this clickbait crap aren’t they!
"Dad has a panic attack." ....aka finally washed away the layers of grime and cheese and realised his penis is the size of a polly pocket.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Think they need to research what a panic attack is!! I have suffered from them and it is not anything like Sarah described that sounds more like anxiety! when I get panic attack I cannot breathe properly to the point I am on the floor gasping for air with a feeling as if I am drowning certainly would not be able to walk up a bloody mountain to see if road is ok - others I know have similar attacks, his deffo sounds like Anxiety
Here you go Sarah bit of research for you!
Panic and anxiety attacks both cause a rapid heart rate, shallow breathing, and a sense of distress. However, they typically differ in severity and cause. Panic attacks are often more intense and can occur with or without a trigger, while anxiety attacks are a response to a perceived threat.
Absolutely spot on I’ve had two panic attacks and the people I was with thought I was dying it was that bad, they both came out of the blue and were terrible
I’ve also had general anxiety which is normal and totally different
I feel real anxiety going on planes and that feeling is nothing like the panic attacks
People just trot out ‘panic attack’ for everyday feelings of anxiousness that everybody feels in certain situations which just trivialises real panic attacks

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If he is having panic attacks i don't think he should be driving those children around, i suffer from PTSD and panic attacks and from the way he was say 10 mins later i think it was absolute bullshit but thats my opinion
I also suffer from severe depression and severe anxiety.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Chris answered that yes Sarah does drive the van sometimes , thought her driving licence didn't cover driving the van , or did I dream that 😂😂

Reactions: 17
I wonder if his Panic Attacks have been reported to the DVLA..... especially when they want an RV.

Would he pass a medical to drive a Large Vehicle based on Panic Attacks, also including the other medication he is on as his eyes are constantly tiny pupils, eye lids almost shut..... it ain't tiredness that makes your eyes that messed up.

• Heart
All the kids faffing about in the van not a seat belt in sight on roads that gave him a ‘panic’ attack

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
He’s an absolute bellend and she is an enabling bellend. He was probably panicking because he knows full well that if they have an accident those kids have no chance and that‘s all on him. He and Fatty Foghorn would be ok in their factory fitted seats and though.

My son and daughter-in-law took their god daughter out today. She’s a similar age to Mila and I kid you not when I say she was wrapped up better than Mila is in Norway. That poor baby in Asda snow boots in Norway in February breaks my heart. It’s really not right.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Not sure if I'm wrong but could see the youngest jumping around in the back with snowsuit still on while he was having his panic attack. She should have been strapped into her car seat and no coat to protect her in an accident

• Angry
  • Wow
I think he was scared and more a guilt trip than any panic attack finally realising how bloody stupid he is

Reactions: 25
Surely it's a bit late now to decide you're scared of driving on snow/ice and narrow roads with no barriers.

Maybe this is their way of getting out of this trip, "OMG 'dad' has panic attack! Pow! Too dangerous and scary, we had to go home!!"
They can see the van trips get lower views, this is just the same as all the others, stoonin' scenery and water but this time with snow.

Reactions: 24
Think they need to research what a panic attack is!! I have suffered from them and it is not anything like Sarah described that sounds more like anxiety! when I get panic attack I cannot breathe properly to the point I am on the floor gasping for air with a feeling as if I am drowning certainly would not be able to walk up a bloody mountain to see if road is ok - others I know have similar attacks, his deffo sounds like Anxiety
Here you go Sarah bit of research for you!
Panic and anxiety attacks both cause a rapid heart rate, shallow breathing, and a sense of distress. However, they typically differ in severity and cause. Panic attacks are often more intense and can occur with or without a trigger, while anxiety attacks are a response to a perceived threat.
Agree 100%… I will never forget when my husband had his first panic attack and it literally came out of nowhere whilst her was reading on the couch. The look of sheer terror on his face and shock in his eyes - he literally sank to the floor and whispered “please help me”… I thought he was dying from a heart-attack. I had so much adrenaline that I somehow managed to half carry/drag him to the car. I raced with me hazards on the whole way and skipped the red lights - I was convinced he was going to die in the car. It was absolutely terrifying. He’s had 2 more since but knowing what they are now I myself remain very calm but he was just as terrified amd we ended up back in the emergency room with the second but I managed to help him through the 3rd which wasn’t as intense. There is no way that what Chris had was a genuine panic attack - absolutely no way.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Not sure if I'm wrong but could see the youngest jumping around in the back with snowsuit still on while he was having his panic attack. She should have been strapped into her car seat and no coat to protect her in an accident
Yes she was, seen Mila climbing around the back when they first stopped then they were moving again while Izzy was filming they stopped and again Mila was seen climbing around on top of her car seat with Isla.

Lazy could barely contain her glee at Creepy’s apparent “panic attack” 😳.
C5168F6B-8143-418A-99E2-C45D2666BCAC.png

The woman has a screw loose if she thinks it’s funny for your husband “to have the biggest panic attack you’ve seen in his whole life” while driving you and your children up a mountain in snow and ice! Maybe if she shut her cake hole and made sure all the kids were sitting strapped in to their seats properly rather than climbing around the top his head with her and Izzy repeatedly speaking about how this is the scariest road in the whole world with no barrier, bobbling around everywhere and hanging out the bleeping window!!

Mila and her cheap Asda boots!! 🙄 Lazy…I’m a size 14-16!! 😳
94BD4360-C7DB-409D-A671-EA2647FE869D.png

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Esme looked genuinely concerned about her Dad. It is only a matter of time before something does happen. Sarah constantly shouting, it’s no wonder the views are falling rapidly.

Reactions: 32
A moment of clarity perhaps Chris? Listen to your gut instinct, it's your kids' lives. You're not genuinely prepared for this trip and you know full well you are putting the children in danger. Give it up for goodness sake. It's a whole other world of grief, from child groomer to child killer. Do the right thing and put Sarah and the children on a flight home.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So their “banger” of a vlog highlight is about a so-called panic attack? Seriously??

Stop click-baiting mental health. Especially when you vile pair have so badly impacted others mental health. He was able to simply get over his anxiety remember with a visit to a dr, just the one, so no way did he have anxiety, remember the poor me speech in one of many forecourts when the car blew up?

Oi stupid, when something actually happens you’re going to find no one, and I mean no one, is going to help you at all because you’ve done nothing but lie and exaggerate. Scum.

Someone mentioned the dvla, that was my first thought though I wasn’t going to put it here, didn’t want to give them a heads up, but he should lose his license for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.