The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if his Panic Attacks have been reported to the DVLA..... especially when they want an RV.

Would he pass a medical to drive a Large Vehicle based on Panic Attacks, also including the other medication he is on as his eyes are constantly tiny pupils, eye lids almost shut..... it ain't tiredness that makes your eyes that messed up.
Yes they should be reported when driving as they can cause loss of consciousness in some cases and he’s totally drugged up on god knows what as well so shouldn’t be driving at all. My syncope and seizures can be triggered by panic attacks. It’s a serious business. Shouldn’t even be driving a car never mind the van of doom.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It wasn’t an icy road by the looks of it so why have they clickbaited to say that it was when this happened? She showed the road (I thought it looked slushy before this happened) & says herself that it’s not icy. Seems that was the moment the knobhead realised that he’s put those kids in harms way unnecessarily & you can’t just turn around at that point. Everything about that van inside is deadly from the lack of proper seating to all the projectiles & with all the loads on the outside as well - thank bloody god they are uploading/posting on insta etc because we know, for now, that those kids are doing ok.

Would this have been filmed after the news article featured and all those comments were made? I can’t help but think this has been dramatised off the back of that myself. Anyone else I could feel sorry for but not him, not an ounce of compassion for him.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Lazy was touching her hair and face a lot and with eyes darting everywhere but at the camera I’d assume the whole panic attack was made up. Most of the slog was her rambling on about it repeatedly, padding to make up for doing bugger all. If they had snow chains on the dpd van why didn’t they show them?!!

Reactions: 27
Sarah can drive the DPD van, it's towing a caravan that isn't covered on her licence.

I think Chris had to do an extra driving qualification to tow the chavavan because he passed his test after 1997.

1675802890702.png

Reactions: 7
Top of that viewing area, Chris mentioned how peaceful it, Sarah screeching at the top of her voice! 😫😫😫
Yeah, that's what to do when your having a so called panic attack, show your kids how irresponsible you've been bringing them on this trip!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He replied to a comment on the vlog that asked if Sarah would consider doing any of the driving. I'm sure they've said before that only Creepy could drive the van and that there was a reason for that?
She’s not licensed to drive that Van is she ? Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I thought you could only drive up to 3500 tonne on a normal license these days ??? I passed my test years ago so can drive up to 7500 tonne on my license but she only passed hers a couple of years ago !!
Having driven Horse boxes most of my life I’d also take a good guess that their van is quite a bit over the 3500 tonne mark as well !!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
This was the man that had a panick attack in the ocean remember, but had no problem swiming to shore.
1675803754200.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Sarah can drive the DPD van, it's towing a caravan that isn't covered on her licence.

I think Chris had to do an extra driving qualification to tow the chavavan because he passed his test after 1997.

View attachment 1943316
Sarah passed hers a few years ago, she made a huge deal of all the neighbours on the estate coming out to congratulate her on passing, he’s had his much longer but I don’t know when he passed, but won’t have been pre 1997 given his age, he’s later 30s isn’t he? I know he’s at least 10 years younger than I am and the earliest I could do mine was mid 90s.

As the van is overloaded, badly, it shouldn’t be driven at all. There’s definitely not passenger seats in the back for the kids, it’s far too small for that and His ‘renovation’ work.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
That creepy idiot drove his children to Norway to go to the Arctic Circle. They’re on a dangerous looking road, high up, no sides or railings and mother of the year Sarah Ingham is giggling away to her thirteen and seventeen year olds because Chris has tit himself, told them all he’s putting them in danger and left them parked in the middle of the road and had to leave the van because he’s panicking. He’s right down the end of the road and Sarah is sat in the van telling the camera it’s irrational fear and he’s not putting them in danger. She goes on to say it’s like when she was worrying that the van would slide into the water but it was never going to happen.

What the duck are these people on! The roads will only get worst and they’re so unprepared. Do they not get that the roads are hazardous if you’re inexperienced? When they saw cars and vans at the side of the road buried in snow on a previous vlog, they we’re laughing that people leave their cars parked at the sides of the road for the winter when in reality they could end up buried under there in an avalanche and I’ve seen a vlogger who’s van was almost blown into the water during the night so yes Sarah you can end up in the river. This “holiday” they’ve taken their children on is risky for adults so to risk the lives of their 5 children for views is disgusting. If he’s leaving them parked at the side of a dangerous road while he gets out to panic then Sarah needs to tell him to turn around and go home. duck knows how he’ll keep up with a winter convoy when he gets to the top. They’ll probably turn him around anyway when they see he’s risking his kids life. 🙄
Absolutely.

Reactions: 8
He replied to a comment on the vlog that asked if Sarah would consider doing any of the driving. I'm sure they've said before that only Creepy could drive the van and that there was a reason for that?
When has anyone seen her drive that van more bullshite

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She drives the ex-taxi van that they call a car so she should be able to drive the DPD van.
Aren't they both Mercedes vans but the DPD van is bigger than the taxi van?

Firstly I have never seen her drive on any of their special trips ( although I may be wrong 🤷‍♀️)

How many times can a place be stunnin and amazing - every single place they go to they say the same thing 🙄

Either that ‘attack of nerves’ was fake and for sympathy after their newspaper rubbish backfired or he actually realised he might have bitten off more than he could chew

but suddenly everything was fine and it was back to normal - with a mental health for men lecture from Sarah and a mystery ride on a ferry and there was Sarah saying “ men can cry and have panic attacks” but laughing about it 🙄

they are the couple that have cried wolf so many times with fake drama they make me sick

• Wow
Reactions: 26

View attachment 1943316
Just because she's legally permitted to do a thing doesn't mean she's in any way capable of it. Personally I wouldn't trust her to reverse park a mini cooper between two Daihatsus with a stray cat onboard on a summer's day. Let alone manoeuvre a hulking, overloaded, top heavy heap of bodge jobbed tit like that around icy winding roads in the arctic circle.

That moron most certainly DID experience a panic attack. Because they turned the camera off. If he had wanted to play act, it would have been pointed up his greasy snout. when she was giggling like an idiot they showed the kids in the back. Isla was shrunk down in the seat, cowering. Izzy looked like she was about to cry and Esme's expression was of sheer horror.

At some point, for one blinding moment of unaccustomed common sense, it occurred to him how manifestly unqualified he is for the task he's taken on. And not for a moment do I believe that he was as worried about killing those kids as he was about killing them, surviving and having to face the wrath of the public who've warned what a lunatic expedition this is and the legal system in Norway. Where they take a very dim view of fuckwits who kill people on their winter roads by being ignorant & arrogant and ill-prepared for the terrain.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
The man who Sarah claims is worried to kiss his kids goodnight but happily shares pictures of himself regularly standing with his teenage step daughter. Rarely is he including anyone else in the shot either - it’s very strange. As was claiming the post was a ‘banger’ 🤣
---

Give it a couple of days and they'll vlog Lazy driving the DPD van of Doom.
I thought the same - she’s certainly not driven it on this trip that’s for sure 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 17
The man who Sarah claims is worried to kiss his kids goodnight but happily shares pictures of himself regularly standing with his teenage step daughter. Rarely is he including anyone else in the shot either - it’s very strange. As was claiming the post was a ‘banger’ 🤣
I still think they pander to two audiences
The dimwit ifam and absolute perverts
There is no other reason for the wide open mouthed pictures or the constant stupid photos of him and Isabelle that serves to suggest he has something going on with his teenage stepdaughter
I think they know exactly what they are doing and the response they will get and they don’t care

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder if his Panic Attacks have been reported to the DVLA..... especially when they want an RV.

Would he pass a medical to drive a Large Vehicle based on Panic Attacks, also including the other medication he is on as his eyes are constantly tiny pupils, eye lids almost shut..... it ain't tiredness that makes your eyes that messed up.
He's on meds for his "jumpy legs" I think the side effects have been discussed before but anxiety must be one of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.