The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you 🙂. Like you said the other day, we will be here "however DeLonge it takes' to get this man and his enabling wife off youtube. And in the meantime, we will make as many people aware of their wrong doings as possible - so that they know to stay well away from them (particularly him).
Her as well to be fair... she has allowed all of this and has scammed and scrounged lots of well meaning companies into giving HER freebies because she hopes they don't associate her name with him.

Reactions: 22
The only thing sliding off a snowy mountain are their views. 4 days later and they're not even able to hit 40k. I'm not sure what it will take for them to realise no one cares about travel and vanlife vlogs, but it's fun to watch the numbers fall. 😂

1675753344627.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Recently watched an old vlog of theirs where they took the girls to butlins.

Creepy was explaining how they were on their way to the swimming pool and that he was hoping to film in there...

Why on earth would he think he would be allowed to film in a swimming pool with lots of children around in bathers!

It then cuts to a clip of him moaning about how he couldn't film, but had clearly kicked up a fuss with the staff in a 'don't you know who we are' style as he was talking about how they were hoping to get a private session in there to film. The entitlement!!
That Butlins trip was a freebie as well.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The only thing sliding off a snowy mountain are their views. 4 days later and they're not even able to hit 40k. I'm not sure what it will take for them to realise no one cares about travel and vanlife vlogs, but it's fun to watch the numbers fall. 😂

View attachment 1941657
At least we see he has not bought views on the short ones yesterday. 3 short videos 14,1k views in total.
And which one has the most views? The vide open mouth one. The one with the least one, the one with a van in a winterlandscape.
1675760648503.png

And do you mean the views on your vlogs on that second video Mr Ingram..

• Sad
Reactions: 13
At least we see he has not bought views on the short ones yesterday. 3 short videos 14,1k views in total.
Yes it's very telling that the views on the shorts are so low. The numbers are much more reflective of their actual viewer numbers.

I wonder if every Monday will be mini video Monday from now on. Or if it will go the same way as Sarah says.

Reactions: 20
Views look like they are sliding down the mountain along with the van

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Funny how they start posting Shorts just when you’re able to start making money from them…monetisation programme literally started last week.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Funny how they start posting Shorts just when you’re able to start making money from them…monetisation programme literally started last week.
I bet they were rubbing their hands in glee thinking this would be another way to make money. Just wait until they see how little they're going to make from shorts, especially if the views stay as low as they are. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The same threat she's been spouting for LICHERAL YEARS🤣🤣🤣
---

Looks like some "work" is being done🤣🤣 copy, paste..
No wonder 🤦🏼‍♀️
Sadly she hasn’t read or understood it! As if she had she would have realised that she has reached 101% although I suppose that’s pretty close, when you have an Ingham Education!

Please let those girls get back to a proper education Sarah! You are so pleased that a ‘nursery teacher’ praised you for your sons education, while you sit back and allow your older children to fail at theirs! A computer programme cannot ‘teach’ your girls. Yes they can learn from it, if they understand it. But being a teacher is about ‘teaching’ them, not sitting back and waiting to see what they might read online!
Those poor girls are being failed by you! Yes you are showing them different countries but even that you are useless at! You and Chris and visiting places YOU have always wanted to visit, it’s not for the children it’s for YOU! The worst thing is you are using money generated by your children to do it!
Those children deserve so much more. They really do.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Surely it's totally pointless to post three shorts at once? They will all be competing with each other for views.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t u go on holiday to escape the cold weather?
Yes. But I’m not Mr big spoilt brat Ingham.

I have on the bright side found an ideal job for him - he could be a wrecking ball. He’s be damn good at it too. Afterall he’s wrecked everything for his family good and proper and, continues to do so.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do wonder if viewers are a bit misleading as analytics and engagement is probably a more useful as a measure in terms of comments, sharing, likes etc which will have a weight in the ads, sponsorship, clicks to affiliate links, channel promotion and endorsements in the opaque algorithm of these platforms.

I believe the YouTube shorts have only started the monetisation process since 1st of Feb.

Reactions: 6
Esmé’s latest insta post - blink and you’d miss it moment there but why the sudden need to document homeschool related stuff if you’ve not had SS or the LEA in touch eh Sarah? First the MacBooks, now snippets of ‘learning’ being shown here and there.

Thing is Sarah you’ve f*cked up there because your daughters untitled document is a copy & paste job so where is the actual learning she’s gaining from this? She has actually typed that out word for word from Bitesize! That won’t satisfy with the LEA at all.
You can quite easily tell it’s been copy and pasted. See the grey outlining around each sentence, almost like a grey box. Word does that when somethings been copy and pasted from an website, also not to mention the documented at top you can see it says ‘untitled’, meaning it’s not been saved. If I were doing work with my children on Blood cells and DNA, it certainly wouldn’t be a 2 minute copy and pasted word document, untitled means it’s not saved so will never be referred back to. That’s not learning!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Why aren’t the dumbos teaching them about Norway itself? The history or the geog elements? The science of the weather and climate? I would have thought learning about places while actually there would help the knowledge sink in and be a really exciting way to educate. But no… let’s copy and paste some info about blood. Ok 👍🏻

Reactions: 26
such a small thing but they keep converting costs from krone but I don’t think they’re smart enough to know Danish Krone is different to Norwegian Krone…so they’re shopping isn’t £38 it was £23 lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.