The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can quite easily tell it’s been copy and pasted. See the grey outlining around each sentence, almost like a grey box. Word does that when somethings been copy and pasted from an website, also not to mention the documented at top you can see it says ‘untitled’, meaning it’s not been saved. If I were doing work with my children on Blood cells and DNA, it certainly wouldn’t be a 2 minute copy and pasted word document, untitled means it’s not saved so will never be referred back to. That’s not learning!
I found it on the bitesize last night & she has copied near enough word for word but the 1% where she’s typed she’s not realised the 1% is shared between platelets & WBC’s.

I feel really embarressed for Esmé because it’s not really her fault - she’s not got any direction or guidance because neither adult are actually getting involved. It becoming quite clear now though it’s unlikely they have any professional tutoring & the worst thing is that it’s very unlikely she will have learnt anything in doing this.

I doubt any of them are clever enough to think anyone would even check because it was a split second screen grab. Or perhaps she’s like the rest of us thinks her parents are stupid enough to think it’s her own if they aren’t keeping tabs on what she’s doing 🤣

Sarah/Chris - if you read this, bite size is used to supplement what has already been learnt. It’s not a primary source of education.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
On one of Esme’s recent Instagram posts has lots of spelling mistakes. Artic/arctic vloger/vlogger tean/teen
Very simple spellings of words she has used often. How has she not picked up the spelling of vlogger or teen?
I think homeschooling can be amazing when done well. How can they not be concerned, especially if she does require extra support it’s so obvious she is not getting her needs met.
They say she hates reading, but if she is never encouraged and on top of that never writes either, just copy/paste she never will make any progress.
They just don’t seem bothered. Because the pressure is off now they no longer attend school.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I don’t think there were any private tutors. They were at one point using a website that had higher education student types doing teaching if I remember correctly (I may not) and reports were shown but they were very clearly fake full of spelling/grammar mistakes and were free downloads - generally people here thought it was Sarah filling them in as they didn’t read as if they were from any genuine tutor. They’ll be around tattle somewhere. Also they kept posting about Isabelle having tutor sessions throughout last summer which even the ifam found to be dodgy given she had, supposedly, sat her gcse exams and was waiting on results, so what was she being tutored in?

I suspect the LEA finally looked into the ‘work’ submitted as examples of what’s being done (I know here they ask for samples, may vary between LEAs, am also in wales not England) and decided it wasn’t enough anyone who sees the behaviour of the family can tell there’s no work being done and the children, sadly are all regressing rapidly.

When it first started it was made clear that bbcbitesize was a revision tool only.

Reactions: 23
Looking at Izzy's latest insta pic and then pics of Kaci from DvG, you would never think Kaci was 3 months older.

Izzy looks like she's in her 30s! Poor girl hasn't had any decent teenage years!

Reactions: 14
Slightly off topic of the trip!
I've just been arguing with my electricity supplier about my voucher for this months electricity payment
They're off swanning about the Arctic circle, yet still recieve this rebate, they're hardly at home!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I've just been arguing with my electricity supplier about my voucher for this months electricity payment
They're off swanning about the Arctic circle, yet still recieve this rebate, they're hardly at home!
This really annoys me. I can’t afford to pay my last bill as SSE estimated it, and it’s out by hundreds of units. They won’t accept an actual bill as they claim Ive underread my meter and am trying to con them, THEY read the meter and accused me of stealing. Now I’ve been told I’ll have prepayment ‘forced’ on me for ‘refusing’ to pay. I cannot afford to be wasting a single penny. My benefits are due to stop in three weeks time. I’ve ptsd and that word ‘forced’ is extremely triggering for me. I’m already unwell and struggling, I’m not even allowed to be on their priority register anymore as that’s now benefit dependent.

It’s awful what’s happening to vulnerable people in this country 😔

Really awful and then you get The Inghams.

I’m so sick of Inghams getting away with everything. They need to be forced back into the country for urgent compulsory face to face meetings, the van of doom needs to be impounded and properly checked and before Mr big spoilt brat has been able to remove all the dangerous renovations. That screen he was ordered to do last bloody spring needs to be done. He’s had months and months. Using financial difficulty as an excuse to not have done it and proposing a pathetic bit of plastic should be refused. It was due in December. He should have 28 days. That’s it. End of. Even if he’s out of the country that’s not good enough either. And he needs to be urgently prosecuted for making a fraudulent claim, if the LA want evidence they can watch their ‘show’. Plenty of money for luxuries. The credit cards work on amazon ok when Sarah wants to buy tit so theres no excuse. By their own admission they are simply ‘based’ in the uk so why are they getting money which is only meant to be for people living here? Their choice to do disappearing acts all the bloody time.

😡

One day I might tell you what I really think of them! 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 24
its a joke espcially as so many rely on this. I also wouldnt be shocked if they claim the winter payment thing (my mum gets it from british gas around this time of year about 130 pounds) from their suppliers neither but then again you have to be low income and these lot are set for life arent they

Reactions: 13
This really annoys me. I can’t afford to pay my last bill as SSE estimated it, and it’s out by hundreds of units. They won’t accept an actual bill as they claim Ive underread my meter and am trying to con them, THEY read the meter and accused me of stealing. Now I’ve been told I’ll have prepayment ‘forced’ on me for ‘refusing’ to pay. I cannot afford to be wasting a single penny. My benefits are due to stop in three weeks time. I’ve ptsd and that word ‘forced’ is extremely triggering for me. I’m already unwell and struggling, I’m not even allowed to be on their priority register anymore as that’s now benefit dependent.

It’s awful what’s happening to vulnerable people in this country 😔

Really awful and then you get The Inghams.

I’m so sick of Inghams getting away with everything. They need to be forced back into the country for urgent compulsory face to face meetings, the van of doom needs to be impounded and properly checked and before Mr big spoilt brat has been able to remove all the dangerous renovations. That screen he was ordered to do last bloody spring needs to be done. He’s had months and months. Using financial difficulty as an excuse to not have done it and proposing a pathetic bit of plastic should be refused. It was due in December. He should have 28 days. That’s it. End of. Even if he’s out of the country that’s not good enough either. And he needs to be urgently prosecuted for making a fraudulent claim, if the LA want evidence they can watch their ‘show’. Plenty of money for luxuries. The credit cards work on amazon ok when Sarah wants to buy tit so theres no excuse. By their own admission they are simply ‘based’ in the uk so why are they getting money which is only meant to be for people living here? Their choice to do disappearing acts all the bloody time.

😡

One day I might tell you what I really think of them! 😉
Your last sentence made me laugh
I do hope you can find a way to be able to live comfortably in your house and manage bills❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They are desperate for views now. They've started doing shorts 😳
If no one knows what I mean let me explain...

Uploading shorts counts towards view counts, it's also another way of gaining subscribers quicker than the vlogging. If they're set for life why would they need to upload shorts too other than to try and bring in more viewers to their channel 🤔 their views have dropped so their trying to reach a new audience. They'll still get paid for shorts
---

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I dont care what the $ figure says ..this is what I like the drop in views and for them a major concern especially if they are going to rely on people watching past vlogs …..eventually that will dry up…
Yes ,and ,after listening to someone who knows it won`t matter how many times they rewatch their own vlogs ,as only the first view counts.(there Is a God:)

Reactions: 9
If YouTube is their income then why wouldn't you a really put videos out that interest your audience. People watched these because it was a little family doing normal things like taking kids to school, little holidays... Normal things many relate to. As with many YouTube's they seem to forget who their audience is.

Reactions: 24
So we had memory Monday , Sarah says Mondays, is it now short Mondays ?
How the desperate become diehards
Just call it Desperate Mondays and be done 😂🤣😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The Ingham Family posted:
DAD HAS PANIC ATTACK & LEAVES US ON A DANGEROUS ICE MOUNTAIN PASS! WINTER VAN LIFE NORWAY
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.