The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would just like to say that my 15 year old with 70 subscribers has more views in the YouTube short he posted this morning then the 3 the Inghams have posted today put together. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
My hubby does winter climbing and went to Scotland a few years ago. He had been sleeping in his van to save money but woke up one morning on the opposite of the car park covered in snow. The van had been blown the whole way across. He spent the next few nights in a hotel!

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Screenshot_20230206_213639_Instagram.jpg

Got to
Screenshot_20230206_213654_Instagram.jpg

Got to post about this awful tragedy, but not before she quickly brags about her receiving a message from a nursery teacher. Rather don't say anything for fucks sake, Sarah. Or wait before you post about it seconds after bragging.
Some of my children have cousins buried under rubble, one family has lost the whole family except one adult male. My God there is so much suffering. I can't cope with these selfish fuckers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Recently watched an old vlog of theirs where they took the girls to butlins.

Creepy was explaining how they were on their way to the swimming pool and that he was hoping to film in there...

Why on earth would he think he would be allowed to film in a swimming pool with lots of children around in bathers!

It then cuts to a clip of him moaning about how he couldn't film, but had clearly kicked up a fuss with the staff in a 'don't you know who we are' style as he was talking about how they were hoping to get a private session in there to film. The entitlement!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Silly thick bleep Lazy and the gormless IFAM are confusing themselves, this nursery teacher is probably someone who talks to plants. Clearly they're confusing the term nursery between those of plants and kids. If they had any qualifications as a nursery teacher then they really need to be retrained.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Silly thick bleep Lazy and the gormless IFAM are confusing themselves, this nursery teacher is probably someone who talks to plants and confusing the term nursery between those of plans and kids. If they had any qualifications as a nursery teacher then they really need to be retrained.
I'm crying with laughter. X

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would just like to say that my 15 year old with 70 subscribers has more views in the YouTube short he posted this morning then the 3 the Inghams have posted today put together. 🤣🤣
I have a 15 year old with 75 subs. There was a recent event he was lucky enough to be one of the first to cover. The video is on 7800 views. That's over a hundred views for every one subscriber. The inghams don't even have 1 veiw per any subscribers

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have a 15 year old with 75 subs. There was a recent event he was lucky enough to be one of the first to cover. The video is on 7800 views. That's over a hundred views for every one subscriber. The inghams don't even have 1 veiw per any subscribers
I've just looked at my son's Youtube account, he has 212 subscribers on there and one of his videos from last year is on 49K views! Off to see what the views on his tiktoks are now!

Reactions: 10
🙄 a nursery teacher 🙄 explaining how incredible Sarah is and then going on to say they encourage one activity a day and a few other things which link it for a young child!

Not nothing for months and then a sudden onslaught of 20 different types of activities in a day!

She obviously hasn’t watched the vlogs…

View attachment 1940641
This is genuinely the most hilarious thing I have ever read….. AHEAD of his age. Tell me you’re a 16 year old apprentice working in a nursery without telling me you’re a 16 year old apprentice working in a nursery 😂😂😂😂😂
As an early years professional with nearly 10 years experience (this is totally unbiased) I used to think he was ahead of his age speech wise. But the past year he’s gone so downhill and his learning (and possibly speech) is WAY behind his age related peers who I work with daily. My son is one year older than Jace and he is reading and writing independently (and when he was 2/3 his speech was developmentally delayed). Sad thing is lazy will read this and completely be taken in and believe her setting up one colour matching activity per day makes her a fab mum, poor kid will grow up with such a limited vocabulary and absolutely no chance at a future. It’s so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I went to a One Direction concert when i was younger and uploaded videos of the concert on YT. I had 100 or so subscribers and over 300k view lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sad thing is lazy will read this and completely be taken in and believe her setting up one colour matching activity per day makes her a fab mum, poor kid will grow up with such a limited vocabulary and absolutely no chance at a future. It’s so sad.
Jace will also grow up thinking spiders have 10 legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.