The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also sleeping in random car parks, absolutely no idea of safety.
He’s choosing these locations based on what HE wants to be able to film in the morning via drone footage without a care in the world about what is best for the kids (I’d say family but I’m not fussed what happens to Sarah) 😡

Reactions: 30
She is surely trolling now at this point - no one is that stupid given the vlog title itself is included in her story picture 😳

He has shared the same & the spelling is correct on his 🤣
But for crying out load. The text he has put under his own picture. He really believes he is the best videographer in the world doesn't he.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It's like he thinks no one lives in the countries he drives through, and that the inghams are the only family to visit. So embarrassing. I mean, sure, they're undoubtedly the only ones to visit in the wildest bit of winter in a dilapidated, unsafe dpd van full of unsecured kids that stops off at ever Lidl en route, maybe that's what he means?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Every holiday is there favourite adventure 😂 sorry but driving around in the cold wet and snow seems like the worst kind of holiday

Reactions: 25
wonder what their life is actually like away from the camera, wonder if there is actually any arguments between them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
wonder what their life is actually like away from the camera, wonder if there is actually any arguments between them all.
All the time.

Just think back to lockdown and how stressful it was having your partner / children around all the time. Now imagine being around them 24/7 but you're also freezing cold, stuck in a tiny van and driving for hours and hours every day. I'd be surprised if there was an hour that went by without an argument. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
You just know its pure carnage . The baby strapped in some un-safe car seat and all the rest of them wandering about behind the curtain .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is surely trolling now at this point - no one is that stupid given the vlog title itself is included in her story picture 😳

He has shared the same & the spelling is correct on his 🤣
How can it be until tomorrow nights vlog? They don't upload on Mondays.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's like he thinks no one lives in the countries he drives through, and that the inghams are the only family to visit. So embarrassing. I mean, sure, they're undoubtedly the only ones to visit in the wildest bit of winter in a dilapidated, unsafe dpd van full of unsecured kids that stops off at ever Lidl en route, maybe that's what he means?
They have to look long and well to find a Lidl in Norway, since they did not do well here and left after a few years.
We have some Flying tigers though, if they ever go into an actual town in Norway

Reactions: 8
The guy Peter on the FB articledefending creepy wanting to skinny dip with a 16 year old has definite beasty vibes. His profile pic on Amazon for his books is exactly what you’d imagine.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
It's been 3 hours and they're barely over 7k views, any sign of the 1.35 million strong IFAM... I guess the credit card will be doing some heavy lifting tonight. 😂

1675626908964.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
RARE SIGHTING!! The ingham children have been to a school!😱 Probably the only time Jace and Mila will ever be near one, definitely won’t be the last time Chris goes to one
Absolutely seething for the poor children in that school and livid with the teachers for letting a predator in...... if that all actually happened! I can't believe that wouldn't have police checked an adult coming in like they do here. I think it sounds a bit like the case of the social workers that break all the rules to ring them to tell them when someone grasses them up.

Reactions: 24
Oh and I’ve just swung by the MEN Facebook post. Apart from pervy Peter it really hasn’t panned out well for them has it 😂
Woke up to a reply from him stating that he stalked my fb, and had a look at the ONE visible picture of my child (which you can barely see his face, because it's a landscape shot that my son happens to be in). There's the type of guy you want on your team! One that justifies middle aged men going after children, and likes looking at photos of little boys. Very nice fans. No problem at all. Nothing to see here 😑

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Woke up to a reply from him stating that he stalked my fb, and had a look at the ONE visible picture of my child (which you can barely see his face, because it's a landscape shot that my son happens to be in). There's the type of guy you want on your team! One that justifies middle aged men going after children, and likes looking at photos of little boys. Very nice fans. No problem at all. Nothing to see here 😑
And we are the 'weirdos'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I really think there is. It brews all week and erupts on Sunday that's why they take Monday off. Then their friends again come Tuesday
---

I see this

Reactions: 7
They are busy deleting comments off the most recent vlog. Someone had commented on them not having proper winter tires and it’s been deleted

Reactions: 19
Has the article disappeared from the MEN Facebook page?
---

And we are the 'weirdos'.
Right. We're the weirdos, but this is the type of person they have going to bat for them. On the fb post, i saw only two people vehemently defending them. Everyone else was speaking about what we already know. Same on Twitter. One reply from a girl who is possibly mentally disabled, but otherwise, all negative. The fact is that their very small group of diehards provide them with an echo chamber of compliments and positive comments. Every negative comment they get is either immediately deleted or piled on by the same handful of fannies. Stepping out of the shadows and going to the press did not bring them the sympathy they so desperately wanted. Unless you count Peter. Who nobody wants on their team 🤣
---

His author profile. Definitely doesn’t need his hard drive checked 🙄

Oh lord. That's HIM? God, i feel stupid even attempting to debate what's right and wrong with him.

Creepy looking to go with a creepy personality 🤢

Reactions: 11
Absolutely seething for the poor children in that school and livid with the teachers for letting a predator in...... if that all actually happened! I can't believe that wouldn't have police checked an adult coming in like they do here. I think it sounds a bit like the case of the social workers that break all the rules to ring them to tell them when someone grasses them up.
Yes I also was flored.ø by that. Letting total strangers with a camera into the schoolyard. Lazy probably stashed it away before talking to the teacher but she should have noticed it earlier.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.