The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MEN is usually more the Radfords territory so I’d bet kind hearted good friend Sue sorted it all out for them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What kind of idiot stands in the snow with there tatty over priced oddy on blowing snow 😂 don’t think any hoodied blankly would be warm enough for that

Reactions: 15
What kind of idiot stands in the snow with there tatty over priced oddy on blowing snow 😂 don’t think any hoodied blankly would be warm enough for that
I love that she tries to sell it for 'chilly summer nights' while wearing in snow.

It's either thin enough for summer or thick enough for snow 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The Ingham Family posted:
SCARY VAN LIFE INCIDENT - SLIDING OFF A SNOW MOUNTAIN! WINTER VAN LIFE NORWAY
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I feel so sorry for little Mila.
She’s under 2 so can’t even regulate her body temperature yet, can’t tell them if she’s cold or uncomfortable and these dickheads are just picking her up and plonking her in the snow for insta pics, absolute bleeping arseholes!
They’re going to end up with a very poorly baby soon.

Vlogs up early, desperate for that click bait.
You’ve uploaded Creepy so it’s safe to assume you didn’t side off the mountain.
bleeping wish you would though!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I don't understand why they need to clickbait. Just tell viewers the truth, God knows it's scary enough,

7 people stuffed into a tiny van with very little insulation and dodgy DIY
No snow tyre chains
Frozen pipes
Inadequate clothing
Unsafe seating (or not sat down at all when the vehicle is moving)
Driving and using phones
No toilet over night due to it being blocked by Chris

It's bleeping terrifying enough without the clickbait. 😔😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Oh and I’ve just swung by the MEN Facebook post. Apart from pervy Peter it really hasn’t panned out well for them has it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That's the end of the trip then? Sarah said if something went wrong, they'd just turn around and go home and a scary incident sure sounds like something going wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It took me about 10 attempts!
She looks so cold and fed up :( Not a chance they have got the appropriate creams and so on for the windburn/sun. These feckers better be investigated when they get home because something needs to stop them, i hope someone will now complain about social services being best pals with Sarah & that won’t go down well.

Clickbait title because nothing else is dragging the views in but the title alone is bad enough to cause concern with the kids inappropriately strapped in like they are. Why would you even consider posting that sort of title 😡

Reactions: 23
Just flicked through the video, yet to see the van slide off a mountain
I have as well, got to a bit where they are ‘driving slowly’ & she’s mentioned the snow chains being on but when they’ve parked up I can’t see any signs of snow chains on their wheels?

Reactions: 8
Creepy and Lazy seem to be really pushing the vlog. Seems like they are desperate for views or doing damage limitation after the news articles fiasco.
There's also plenty of activity on all the Instagram accounts, they are trying to show how amazing it is and what a good time they are having.

Reactions: 19
Did not know they had taken crepy doll lady on their trip
1675618601244.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.