The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Christ alive!! Throw her around like a sack of spuds Chris đŸ„”đŸ˜‚ Poor Mila will have a neck brace next

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Couple of things, noticed Mila's Asda snow boots weren't zipped up. Read the reviews online and they are apparently very narrow and tight around the ankles. So looks like Mila might be getting cold and wet feet when playing in the snow!

Also, we also know Isla and Esme like playing in the snow, literally rolling around in it, doing what kids do. I wonder if they just bought the kids one set of snow clothes? Quite usually that's fine when on a snow holiday as you can easily dry your clothes off in the evenings, but where are they going to dry everyone's snow gear in the van?!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I actually can’t believe how thick those so called parents are. Yesterday we had the kids in the dark stepping into water while they stood by filming and laughing and today we have a picture of them boiling up snow for water. How are they flushing the toilet, the gas being used to heat food/water must make that van a hazard to all their health as there will be no fresh air being circulated . 7 of them living and sleeping in such a small space with no proper ventilation and outside conditions freezing . Those poor children who are told they are living their best lives and are so lucky!!!! Lazy can’t even spell or say the word Oslo correctly and she thinks she can home school those kids.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Feeling absolutely delighted to have found out I won on the premium bonds tonight. Maybe that's what Lazy meant when she said they have other investments.

DRIVING TO NORWAYS CAPITAL OSLO & CLIMBING THE ROOF OF THE OPERA HOUSE! WINTER VAN LIFE NORWAY

The blinds in the hotel room rise to reveal a stoooooooooninnnn bridge and the ocean. Creepstopher opens the door and heads outside. He shows us the restaurant. This is almost certainly an ad from the effort he’s putting in.

Lazy has always wanted to ring a bell. Isabelle is getting a coffee. The best thing about low season is they have breakfast all to themselves and it’s so cute. Cute pans. Lazy shows us all the food. Lazy thinks some red bell peppers are carrots and then she calls them tomatoes. She thinks about how nice it would be in summer. Footage from breakfast. Esme and Isla head outside.

The Inghams are about to check out. Lazy shows us Mila’s cardigan and the view. She forgot to bring clothes from the van so will either change in the van or stay in the clothes from yesterday. They’re heading to Oslo and she is excited. They debated what to do on the trip. They decided to do a bit of Sweden and a bit of Norway. Swedish Lapland looks incredible but it was a 17 hour drive.

Oslo is pronounced “oz-low”. Creepstopher starts mouthing off. He has already got a shot of the hot tub. Driving. Creepstopher is wrapped up in his coat and snood.

The Inghams have stopped to fill up with water and diesel blah blah blah. Isla has been doing some work on a light and wants to share some facts. Shadows are caused by a light source when there’s an opaque object in front of it and it can uses a shadow. Creepstopher interrupts to moan about the price of the diesel. Translucent and transparent objects don’t have shadows. A water bottle is transparent. Light is a source of energy and emits light. Light only travels in a straight line. Lazy prompts her to say what refraction is. Refraction is where light bends. Crystals slow down light into loads of colours. White light is where white light shines on a white object and all colours reflect off it. If it was red light then all colours except red shine off it. Lazy tells Isla she’s a clever cookie. Creepstopher is still moaning. It’s now more expensive than in the UK. The girls have done schoolwork. The diesel comes to 1490kr. Creepstopher starts making some of his faces. It converts to £122. Pizzas last night were 590kr. You’re not really a millionaire if you live in Sweden because it won’t mean the same in England.

Creepstopher washes the van windscreen. They only stopped to put air in the tyres. Lazy asks why when she enters a new country she looks dodgy. Creepstopher said “hello sir”. The man didn’t ask for passports. Lazy doesn’t reveal how long they’re staying in Norway for. The man told them to have a lovely holiday. Five minutes ago it was sunny. Over the bridge and through border control there is now snow everywhere. Wintry wonderland Norway. Driving

The Inghams are in Oslo. King Jace is having a meltdown over his mittens. Lazy tells him to take them off but that his hands will be cold. He will learn from his mistakes. Mila doesn’t want her mittens on. It was a 45 minute drive around the city and they couldn’t find any parking. They found somewhere near the Oslo Opera House. Lazy has heard you can walk onto the roof. Creepstopher parrots everything Lazy just said. He tells us Oslo is the capital of Norway, the first city when you cross over from Sweden. It’s -4 and due to get down to -8. They’re only in Oslo for today. Two things they were recommended to do is the opera house.

The Inghams are shocked to see people swimming outside in the cold water. Those guys are hard core. It was a rush in the ocean last night but Creepstopher doesn’t know if he could do it in the ice ice. He’s doing it on this trip but not here. King Jace screeches about big snow. The mittens are back on. Mila and Isla walk along a wall.

The Inghams wanted to walk on the ocean side because the view is nutso. Shots of the view and pigeons (?). Lazy hasn’t seen so many birds in one place at one time. Esme said it was raining birds. King Jace wants to slide down the slop on the way back but Lazy says he can just play in the snow instead. More view footage. Creepstopher films Lazy and the girls walking back down off the roof.

King Jace has been desperate for the snow. He runs over and Lazy tells him to be careful. The pile of snow has been swept off the pavement and is pure ice. King Jace is told he can’t climb on it. Two people in electric scooters looked so cool because they were spinning on the natural ice rink. The weather is a shock to the system. Lazy’s hands and feet are not cold. Her cheeks are chilly. Creepstopher and the kids climb on the snow pile. He takes Mila to the top and lets her slide down. She and King Jace have 2 coats. Creepstopher grabs her by the coat on her chest and drags her up as usual before swinging her about. Isla’s hat falls off and she says she has a wet bum from sliding down the snow. They head to the ice rink because people have been walking on it with normal shoes. It feels like velvet under your feet. Lazy bets it’s a fountain im summer.

The Inghams find a play park on the way back to the van. Screeching. King Jace and Mila go on one of those spinny roundabout things you lay on. King Jace keeps demanding to stay there longer. At the end Creepstopher drags Mila off it like she is one of the reborns Shittle is trying to flog. King Jace and Isla go on a spinning see saw. Mila is out on Isla’s lap and then left unsupervised. Then it’s Lazy’s turn to go on with Jace and almost crush the poor boy. He seems to quiet down when Lazy is on it, probably as he’s concentrating on breathing whilst the great lump squashes him.

The Inghams have had a snack and setup the vlog. They’re heading to “Vije-land” Park with 150 statues. The windows look worse than before Creepstopher cleaned them.

It’s -5 but feels -9. They have a 15 minute walk through the park. Sheets of ice are everywhere. They brought a big selection of gloves and hats. Music with echoes of screeching. Creepstopher tells Isabelle there is a totem pole with 121 naked bodies on it and it took 14 years to make. A sign on a gate says ‘closed in winter’. Lazy has read the reviews. They find a different entrance that is open. The steps are closed as they’re too icy. Isabelle has fallen over already. She felt like Bambi. Photos of the kids looking at the totem pole. The dark footage is poor.

Back at the van, Mila is asleep in the backpack. No one is very hungry as they’ve snacked a lot. Lazy fancies cheesy beans on toast. They have bread they need to use up. Lazy doesn’t like European bread as none of it is Warburton. Lazy brought a lot of bread. Cheese in Europe is expensive and tasted rubbery. It tastes like cheese string so she brought 4 blocks of cheddar.

Isabelle show us the weather. It will be -10 by 8am. It’s 20.1° in the van. The heater is staying on all night.

Driving. A candle is lit. Tea is made. They drove around the corner to a beautiful shot. Creepstopher and the girls went for a walk. King Jace sings and then Lazy duets with him. She is excited to head north. They’re about to read Jace’s favourite Curious George Valentines book.

End of vlog
1675465072051.png
1675465865490.png
1675465987421.png
1675466061666.png

1675465154197.png
1675465374653.png
1675465758045.png
1675466024716.png

He treats her like a bloody ragdoll.
1675465342161.png
1675465510498.png

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Do you think they bothered to make sure that their washing up snow was clean or are they soaking their pans and crockery in dirt and whatever Creepy and his little shovel could rustle up from as close to the van door as possible?

I can't see how basic hygiene would work for a family of seven in a van with no running water. Realistically, nobody's washing their hands, are they? :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 46
Cannot believe (actually I can) that they're letting the kids go outside without gloves on. They must be frozen.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
There’s no way that van is 20.1c inside. Not a chance.
I’m so bloody worried for them. I know, I’m silly, but I am genuinely worried.

Reactions: 32
Cheddar cheese and Warburton bread?
I bet they don't realise how utterly chavvy and poor they sound when Sarah's entire raison d'etre (it's French for......oh, just look it up Sarah) is to appear wealthy and middle class.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Realistically that vans going nowhere with frozen pipes, and, when they defrost they still won’t be going anywhere as they will need replacing. So forget hygiene what the hell do they expect to do?!

I’m currently hoping this is just Sarah being her usual lying self about the pipes.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So I’ve just seen the vlog , not finished yet but when THE WHINEY BOY was moaning about his gloves being on so took them off then afterwards lazy says “ the gloves soon went back on and I’m not surprised “ SO WTF did Mila not have mittens on then ? So when her fingers turn black and drop off and it’s too late they will realise that she is just as important as the boy ! 1,000 more so imo but I’m allowed to be biased she shouldn’t be ! 😑
---

I hope no one minds me starting a new thread with my own title. Thank you to everyone who voted.
View attachment 1933315

TLDR
- Inghams are currently staying at the Floating Hotel on the vlogs but are in Norway in real life. So far there have been two 2 day in 1 vlogs and they were both tit. Views are as poor as ever and even a trip to the Arctic Circle from the comfort of their warm homes hasn't enticed in the ifam. We are now two days behind and tonight's vlog should've been filmed on 1st February if my calculations are correct.
- Only a couple of days into van life the Inghams checked into the Salt & Sill floating hotel in KlÀdesholmen, Sweden. Sarah needed a bath in the hot tub. She and Chris braved the cold sea but couldn't handle it for long. Chris ran away like the little girl he is. It is likely the stay was an undeclared ad.
- Sarah thinks the capital of Norway is Ozlo.
- Don't worry about the Inghams, they will be fine. Chris has his tiny shovel and axe to get them out of any trouble they encounter. The supply of pasta should keep them going if things go tits up. The experienced van lifers forgot to buy water when they left England.
- Mila was left to wander around a Eurostar carriage unsupervised whilst Chris yapped away to the camera.
- The girls have been given new released 2 years ago MacBooks as a bribe to get them to go on the van trip for home school. Chris still can't afford a privacy screen for the stairs though.
- "Moles aren't animals, they're mammals" Sarah Ingham, January 2023. "Brew-Jizz" (Bruges) Chris Ingham, January 2023.
- Chris has been showing the outside temperatures but not what the temperature is in the van.

HallĂ„ Steve 👋

No words. I'll just leave this here.
View attachment 1933226
KATRINA DIXON đŸ€ą the only female alive that could make lazy look even close to normal ! What a delightful pair they are. I’ve seen burly brick layers with more decorum ! 😑

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Congrats on the premium bonds @greencow!

~~~~~

What the HELL is this?
Screenshot_20230203-190303_Chrome.jpg

Who on earth, aside from this asshole, picks their baby up like this? I pick up my dogs' bag of food with more consideration.

FYI, he left that in on purpose. They're going to continue doing things like this to boost their views. I could puke.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I hope no one minds me starting a new thread with my own title. Thank you to everyone who voted.
View attachment 1933315

TLDR
- Inghams are currently staying at the Floating Hotel on the vlogs but are in Norway in real life. So far there have been two 2 day in 1 vlogs and they were both tit. Views are as poor as ever and even a trip to the Arctic Circle from the comfort of their warm homes hasn't enticed in the ifam. We are now two days behind and tonight's vlog should've been filmed on 1st February if my calculations are correct.
- Only a couple of days into van life the Inghams checked into the Salt & Sill floating hotel in KlÀdesholmen, Sweden. Sarah needed a bath in the hot tub. She and Chris braved the cold sea but couldn't handle it for long. Chris ran away like the little girl he is. It is likely the stay was an undeclared ad.
- Sarah thinks the capital of Norway is Ozlo.
- Don't worry about the Inghams, they will be fine. Chris has his tiny shovel and axe to get them out of any trouble they encounter. The supply of pasta should keep them going if things go tits up. The experienced van lifers forgot to buy water when they left England.
- Mila was left to wander around a Eurostar carriage unsupervised whilst Chris yapped away to the camera.
- The girls have been given new released 2 years ago MacBooks as a bribe to get them to go on the van trip for home school. Chris still can't afford a privacy screen for the stairs though.
- "Moles aren't animals, they're mammals" Sarah Ingham, January 2023. "Brew-Jizz" (Bruges) Chris Ingham, January 2023.
- Chris has been showing the outside temperatures but not what the temperature is in the van.

HallĂ„ Steve 👋

No words. I'll just leave this here.
View attachment 1933226
KATRINA DIXON đŸ€ą the only female alive that could make lazy look even close to normal ! What a delightful pair they are. I’ve seen burly brick layers with more decorum ! 😑
---

Congrats on the premium bonds @greencow!

~~~~~

What the HELL is this?
View attachment 1934318

Who on earth, aside from this asshole, picks their baby up like this? I pick up my dogs' bag of food with more consideration.

FYI, he left that in on purpose. They're going to continue doing things like this to boost their views. I could puke.
WHAT THE FK IS THIS ?!!!!! He treats prinny with more care and that’s saying something ! FILTHY C**T ! Is it any wonder his son is so vile ! Just like his dad ! đŸ˜«đŸ˜Ą

poor mila😔
---

Feeling absolutely delighted to have found out I won on the premium bonds tonight. Maybe that's what Lazy meant when she said they have other investments.

DRIVING TO NORWAYS CAPITAL OSLO & CLIMBING THE ROOF OF THE OPERA HOUSE! WINTER VAN LIFE NORWAY

The blinds in the hotel room rise to reveal a stoooooooooninnnn bridge and the ocean. Creepstopher opens the door and heads outside. He shows us the restaurant. This is almost certainly an ad from the effort he’s putting in.

Lazy has always wanted to ring a bell. Isabelle is getting a coffee. The best thing about low season is they have breakfast all to themselves and it’s so cute. Cute pans. Lazy shows us all the food. Lazy thinks some red bell peppers are carrots and then she calls them tomatoes. She thinks about how nice it would be in summer. Footage from breakfast. Esme and Isla head outside.

The Inghams are about to check out. Lazy shows us Mila’s cardigan and the view. She forgot to bring clothes from the van so will either change in the van or stay in the clothes from yesterday. They’re heading to Oslo and she is excited. They debated what to do on the trip. They decided to do a bit of Sweden and a bit of Norway. Swedish Lapland looks incredible but it was a 17 hour drive.

Oslo is pronounced “oz-low”. Creepstopher starts mouthing off. He has already got a shot of the hot tub. Driving. Creepstopher is wrapped up in his coat and snood.

The Inghams have stopped to fill up with water and diesel blah blah blah. Isla has been doing some work on a light and wants to share some facts. Shadows are caused by a light source when there’s an opaque object in front of it and it can uses a shadow. Creepstopher interrupts to moan about the price of the diesel. Translucent and transparent objects don’t have shadows. A water bottle is transparent. Light is a source of energy and emits light. Light only travels in a straight line. Lazy prompts her to say what refraction is. Refraction is where light bends. Crystals slow down light into loads of colours. White light is where white light shines on a white object and all colours reflect off it. If it was red light then all colours except red shine off it. Lazy tells Isla she’s a clever cookie. Creepstopher is still moaning. It’s now more expensive than in the UK. The girls have done schoolwork. The diesel comes to 1490kr. Creepstopher starts making some of his faces. It converts to £122. Pizzas last night were 590kr. You’re not really a millionaire if you live in Sweden because it won’t mean the same in England.

Creepstopher washes the van windscreen. They only stopped to put air in the tyres. Lazy asks why when she enters a new country she looks dodgy. Creepstopher said “hello sir”. The man didn’t ask for passports. Lazy doesn’t reveal how long they’re staying in Norway for. The man told them to have a lovely holiday. Five minutes ago it was sunny. Over the bridge and through border control there is now snow everywhere. Wintry wonderland Norway. Driving

The Inghams are in Oslo. King Jace is having a meltdown over his mittens. Lazy tells him to take them off but that his hands will be cold. He will learn from his mistakes. Mila doesn’t want her mittens on. It was a 45 minute drive around the city and they couldn’t find any parking. They found somewhere near the Oslo Opera House. Lazy has heard you can walk onto the roof. Creepstopher parrots everything Lazy just said. He tells us Oslo is the capital of Norway, the first city when you cross over from Sweden. It’s -4 and due to get down to -8. They’re only in Oslo for today. Two things they were recommended to do is the opera house.

The Inghams are shocked to see people swimming outside in the cold water. Those guys are hard core. It was a rush in the ocean last night but Creepstopher doesn’t know if he could do it in the ice ice. He’s doing it on this trip but not here. King Jace screeches about big snow. The mittens are back on. Mila and Isla walk along a wall.

The Inghams wanted to walk on the ocean side because the view is nutso. Shots of the view and pigeons (?). Lazy hasn’t seen so many birds in one place at one time. Esme said it was raining birds. King Jace wants to slide down the slop on the way back but Lazy says he can just play in the snow instead. More view footage. Creepstopher films Lazy and the girls walking back down off the roof.

King Jace has been desperate for the snow. He runs over and Lazy tells him to be careful. The pile of snow has been swept off the pavement and is pure ice. King Jace is told he can’t climb on it. Two people in electric scooters looked so cool because they were spinning on the natural ice rink. The weather is a shock to the system. Lazy’s hands and feet are not cold. Her cheeks are chilly. Creepstopher and the kids climb on the snow pile. He takes Mila to the top and lets her slide down. She and King Jace have 2 coats. Creepstopher grabs her by the coat on her chest and drags her up as usual before swinging her about. Isla’s hat falls off and she says she has a wet bum from sliding down the snow. They head to the ice rink because people have been walking on it with normal shoes. It feels like velvet under your feet. Lazy bets it’s a fountain im summer.

The Inghams find a play park on the way back to the van. Screeching. King Jace and Mila go on one of those spinny roundabout things you lay on. King Jace keeps demanding to stay there longer. At the end Creepstopher drags Mila off it like she is one of the reborns Shittle is trying to flog. King Jace and Isla go on a spinning see saw. Mila is out on Isla’s lap and then left unsupervised. Then it’s Lazy’s turn to go on with Jace and almost crush the poor boy. He seems to quiet down when Lazy is on it, probably as he’s concentrating on breathing whilst the great lump squashes him.

The Inghams have had a snack and setup the vlog. They’re heading to “Vije-land” Park with 150 statues. The windows look worse than before Creepstopher cleaned them.

It’s -5 but feels -9. They have a 15 minute walk through the park. Sheets of ice are everywhere. They brought a big selection of gloves and hats. Music with echoes of screeching. Creepstopher tells Isabelle there is a totem pole with 121 naked bodies on it and it took 14 years to make. A sign on a gate says ‘closed in winter’. Lazy has read the reviews. They find a different entrance that is open. The steps are closed as they’re too icy. Isabelle has fallen over already. She felt like Bambi. Photos of the kids looking at the totem pole. The dark footage is poor.

Back at the van, Mila is asleep in the backpack. No one is very hungry as they’ve snacked a lot. Lazy fancies cheesy beans on toast. They have bread they need to use up. Lazy doesn’t like European bread as none of it is Warburton. Lazy brought a lot of bread. Cheese in Europe is expensive and tasted rubbery. It tastes like cheese string so she brought 4 blocks of cheddar.

Isabelle show us the weather. It will be -10 by 8am. It’s 20.1° in the van. The heater is staying on all night.

Driving. A candle is lit. Tea is made. They drove around the corner to a beautiful shot. Creepstopher and the girls went for a walk. King Jace sings and then Lazy duets with him. She is excited to head north. They’re about to read Jace’s favourite Curious George Valentines book.

End of vlog
View attachment 1934027View attachment 1934050View attachment 1934061View attachment 1934068
View attachment 1934028View attachment 1934040View attachment 1934049View attachment 1934064

View attachment 1934038View attachment 1934044
I’m SO ANGRY at those photos ! 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Mila is off to a great start in life. Both of the only male figures she has in her life treat her this way. Nobody advocates for her. Her mother is only interested in buying clothes for her. Social services don't care. Her grandparents don't care. Their fans think this is all fine. What hope is there for her? At least the other girls, as brainwashed as they are, have memories of a life outside of this. But for Mila, this is all she has ever known.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
You can tell Isla wants to go to school, but she relies so heavily on copying EsmĂ© that she won’t ever speak up and say that.

They’ve just admitted that they have no water. So they’re also admitting that they’re in the middle of nowhere with 3 children, a toddler and a baby with 0 water facilities. No toilet, no wash, no shower, no teeth brushing, no drink.

Now compare this to me. I’m a single mother (not by choice, my partner left one night whilst I was pregnant with my youngest who’s only couple of months, and never came back) with a lot of young children. If I admitted online that I was purposely (because let’s face it, these twats are purposely putting those children in this situation, they should have stayed home.) making my young children go without a toilet, washing, showering, not brushing their teeth and not giving them drinks, I’d have them taken off of me and probably be locked up for child neglect and abuse. So WHY are they getting away with this?

• Heart
Reactions: 61
So after saying how prepared they were and have insulated to prevent pipes freezing, they have frozen anyway. Wouldn't this make anyone else realise that they aren't as prepared as they thought they were?

Reactions: 31
You can tell Isla wants to go to school, but she relies so heavily on copying EsmĂ© that she won’t ever speak up and say that.

They’ve just admitted that they have no water. So they’re also admitting that they’re in the middle of nowhere with 3 children, a toddler and a baby with 0 water facilities. No toilet, no wash, no shower, no teeth brushing, no drink.

Now compare this to me. I’m a single mother (not by choice, my partner left one night whilst I was pregnant with my youngest who’s only couple of months, and never came back) with a lot of young children. If I admitted online that I was purposely (because let’s face it, these twats are purposely putting those children in this situation, they should have stayed home.) making my young children go without a toilet, washing, showering, not brushing their teeth and not giving them drinks, I’d have them taken off of me and probably be locked up for child neglect and abuse. So WHY are they getting away with this?
You’re so right !
sorry to hear about The dead beat dad, there’s a lot of them about ! Only men lower than them are se* offenders !
---

So after saying how prepared they were and have insulated to prevent pipes freezing, they have frozen anyway. Wouldn't this make anyone else realise that they aren't as prepared as they thought they were?
Will they ever admit it if and when things go to tit ? We know they if their lips are moving they are usually lying so we might never know but the more nights they spend in hotels will give them away I guess. The fact that these dickwads have gotten this far in life without any absolute disasters is a travesty in itself as they are teaching all the ifam and any other naive people out there , that their selfish and downright negligence is a good idea and it’s living the dream ! Which they constantly encourage 😡 IRRESPONSIBLE TWATS ! There needs to be a catastrophe just to show them all how not to copy these fkrs ! ( just hope the girls are not involved in those lessons ) !

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
You’re so right !
sorry to hear about The dead beat dad, there’s a lot of them about ! Only men lower than them are se* offenders !
---
Thank you my love. Luckily I’m doing better than I thought I would be, kids are keeping me busy. It’s sad when the kids ask for Daddy though. I only have to remind myself that Lazy is married to Creepy and I no longer feel bad about my situation 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thank you my love. Luckily I’m doing better than I thought I would be, kids are keeping me busy. It’s sad when the kids ask for Daddy though. I only have to remind myself that Lazy is married to Creepy and I no longer feel bad about my situation 😅
I know it’s not any of my business but I hope when he sees you doing well and comes trundling back with his tail between his legs somewhere down the road ( as they almost always do ) you tell him to do one ! I hope you all find happiness and good health without him đŸ„°

• Heart

I honestly don't know how they continually get away with it! It's all there! Documented on youtube and instagram. A quick search of their names, and the majority of stuff that comes up about his behaviour, and how they left the boy on a beach. So what IS the difference? The fact that they have a big house and lots of belongings? Would social services feel the same if they went to pay them a visit, and they lived in a 3 bedroom terrace in Sarah's old stomping grounds?

Sending love to you and your littles. I hope that things become easier and easier for you as time goes on 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 27

End of vlog
View attachment 1934027View attachment 1934050View attachment 1934061View attachment 1934068
View attachment 1934028View attachment 1934040View attachment 1934049View attachment 1934064

View attachment 1934038View attachment 1934044
Congratulations on winning on the premium bonds 🎉😀. You write your brilliant write-ups here, day in, day out, no matter what and you so deserve something fab happening to you.

You can now afford your own roof top box filled with noodles and pasta sauce 🎉
---

My heart goes out to you and your little ones ❀

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.