The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"This is our job and it's how we make a living" says Lazy in the article. I thought low YouTube views don't bother them because they don't need the YouTube money and film for the memories.
If they don't like people commenting on their questionable lifestyle and shoddy parenting, they have a choice. They can send the children to school and nursery and they can get an actual job, they won't because they are too lazy and companies are hardly going to be queuing up to give the likes of Creepy a job.

Typical Creepy hiding behind the children instead of being held accountable for what he did.
"The nasty trolls are bullying the chuldrun", no, people don't like child sexual groomers still being allowed on YouTube where they have access to more children.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Its astonishing how this thick pair think they can come up with deceptive methods to ( that they think ) make themselves look good an innocent and not ask themselves the side effects of there actions thanks to Chris. To the both of you this has backfired because you don’t know how to think rationally and carefully. You are so determined to look like a good ,sweet and innocent victim all the time that you don’t think of all the big and small important details which im sorry to say has also left your pipes frozen.

I really hope Sarah has had a wake up call because of this but I know better than to hope so.

Reactions: 23
Little snippet from the news article - liar, liar pants on fire Sarah. You know full well you read Tattle, if Social Services are ignoring complaints then the department need to be investigated as a matter of urgency as well! You film your neglect/abuse everyday. Interesting you mention the abuse from Jace to sibling & suddenly he’s keeping his hands to himself though when near her ears now isn’t it. You know you are on a thin line with the authorities and now trying to turn the tables to the people who are the only ones concerned FOR your children to try and make the concerns malicious. The worst bit of all - YOU HAVE MADE YOUR HUSBAND A VICTIM?!! How dare you even pull that card knowing what he’s done 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 30
Ahh the MEN, allegedly that doyenne of unconscious bias where, also allegedly, the editor of the Royston Vasey Chronicle (it’s a local town for local people) cut their journalism teeth during work experience.

It’s an interesting article, from my experience there is definitely a strong leaning on here towards the children being a product of their parents.

Reactions: 13
Screenshot 2023-02-04 at 13.37.51.png

No its because this family is highly manipulative and deceptive. That’s why they are still on YouTube ( somehow ). Its amazing that people jump to conclusions like this just because they have remained on YouTube and other sites ):

Reactions: 34
Well the comments on the article will certainly be more entertaining than their vlogs!
They’ve got to be getting desperate for views/attention to do this because they know people will comment and mention what has happened in the past. They’re clearly hoping for a boost in views even if it’s just short term, they need to find their lifestyle which will be increasing massively. Just think how much it must cost to heat their house, plus mortgage, food etc.
It’s more likely to send ppl to tattle 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The way they are acting is like a pair of 19/20 year olds - not a mother and father of 5 who are edging towards 40.

I honestly cannot believe how utterly irresponsible they are. And to brag on Instagram about being in -13 conditions with a child that isn’t even 2 years old just fills me with utter bewilderment. They give not one damn about those children, just living one of the multiple lives Chris wants to lead.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Can’t believe the photos big Sarah has sent to the Manchester news for the articles 😳 every photo is photoshopped to the extreme and sending one with Esme earring her private school hoodie to make them look like they are something.
she went to that school for like 5 months lol and then preceded to wear the school hoodie on holidays about a year after she left.

big Sarah has no shame she definitely has narcissistic personality disorder and is a compulsive liar she needs sectioned before she causes more harm to herself and others

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
For anyone new who has 'found us', who thinks Chris is harmless and it's all rumours, read this from his ex-friend - a social worker who had to cut off contact with him due to his disturbing behaviour. Perhaps MEN might contact him for a comment as he says he's happy to testify. As a mum of a teenage daughter, this is why I will stick around until he is off YouTube. Protect our girls (and boys)

Screenshot 2023-02-04 13.49.12.png

• Heart
Reactions: 47
This is a message for Chris and Sarah,
The decent people on Tattle WILL NOT STOP until you both become accountable for your actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Just a reminder to everyone that if you're going to comment on any of these places with your real names, this lot have form for doxxing.
Bring it on- I will sue them quicker than they can stay stooning

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm actually disgusted that they can play the victim and have been given a platform to do so. Shame on the MEN.

I would say shame on Chris and Sarah but we know they have absolutely no shame.

Reactions: 38
the filtered family photo on the article 🙄 how long ago was this taken? def early last year as Mila is tiny innit
Sarah’s face is slimmer than Izzy & Esmé’s faces - she is so full of tit about not using photoshop 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Remember a while ago in one of their vlogs, Isla and Esme found old clothes/swimming stuff from school, they dressed up in them and came downstairs to show the mother. Their whole demeanour was of pure nerves showing Sarah and trying to tell her they missed going to school. The whole show just went over her fat head.

Screenshot 2022-02-06 181154.png

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Look at milas face shes cold wearing a next snow suit which is for the likes of UK weather not minus
Her little face is so red :( she's gonna be so sore. Reminds me of that time she had that bad cut underneath her arm when they were in Italy

• Sad
I love red fells. This old lady lived till she was 17. She remained a puppy till the day she died. The vey came out and chuckled that she was scoffing a morsel of beef whilst struggling to breathe.

I’m always delighted when folk decide to bake their own bread. I’ve (Iv) rarely bought ‘shop’ bread and have met with strong objection had I dared.
Oh what a beautiful lady xx bless her xx
They really are something else, people can't believe she's 3 and half as she still acts a pup xx

Oh I bet, there's nothing better then the smell of freshly baked bread, the people/animals around you are very lucky to have you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has anyone got a screenshot of the Instagram post showing the snow covering the tyre of the van? It’s been deleted but from what I could recall it looked like there were no chains.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Her little face is so red :( she's gonna be so sore. Reminds me of that time she had that bad cut underneath her arm when they were in Italy
I don't think it was a cut it was a fungal skin infection most likely caused by the extreme lack of bathing her. Poor mite must have stunk.

• Sad
Little snippet from the news article - liar, liar pants on fire Sarah. You know full well you read Tattle, if Social Services are ignoring complaints then the department need to be investigated as a matter of urgency as well! You film your neglect/abuse everyday. Interesting you mention the abuse from Jace to sibling & suddenly he’s keeping his hands to himself though when near her ears now isn’t it. You know you are on a thin line with the authorities and now trying to turn the tables to the people who are the only ones concerned FOR your children to try and make the concerns malicious. The worst bit of all - YOU HAVE MADE YOUR HUSBAND A VICTIM?!! How dare you even pull that card knowing what he’s done 😡
Why they hell are they complaining instead of taking their kids off the internet? I’m glad social services are involved and I bet they aren’t as much on their side as Lazy claims, hence the constant trying to prove they are ‘good’ parents, it’s all for show and now we know why.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.