The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my opinion, Sarah has just been USED as a free tattle advert. The whole article is a "cookie crumb" to lead others here where all the receipts are. The journalist responsible for the article knew exactly how this would play out. Sarah is so utterly devoid of critical thought. Years now in the public eye and still has no clue how the press actually works. Either the MEN and Tattle are owned by the same crowd or the journalist is a Tattler 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Yel

The cringe of going a a crappy clickbait company. Sure they'll print a load of stuff without any evidence but that ain't going to do you any favours. Fools!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m a bit late to the conversation, but, Lazy stop talking utter shite about bread & cheese in mainland Europe. Some of us do travel outside of our parents cellars you know 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It’s interesting it was mentioned just a few days ago on the previous thread that not even the papers will bother to write about them because they are so irrelevant & all of a sudden this article pops up. If ever there was a troll it would be the Ingham’s. Why have they even bothered to approach the MEN anyway - they don’t live anywhere near?
It was me who said that they were irrelevant! Couldn’t even get that right could I?! 🙄

Someone has latched onto the comments Sarah has made about social services in the comments saying someone needs to complain about that to the appropriate profession body as no social worker should be discussing that with her 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh my god. I haven't read the article, I can't bring myself to do it, I know I would get sucked into commenting. Just reading the snippets on here is sending my blood pressure up 😡😡😡

Reactions: 17
It makes it look like everyone holds pitchforks and are for want of better word slagging the kids off as well :/ they are playing the victims but only thing they have done is opened the chris can of worms yet again for more to see lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She couldn't lie straight in bed!! YES YOU bleeping DO PHOTOSHOP YOUR PICTURES SARAH!! ITS FUNNY HOW YOU LOOK TEN TIMES BIGGER IN OTHER PEOPLES PHOTOS! LIKE THE TIME YOU WERE PHOTOGRAPHED IN DISNEYLAND PARS. AND IN VIDEOS TOO YOURE bleeping MASSIVE. GET A LIFE ,GET YOUR KIDS HOME AND DITCH THAT DIRTY DISGUSTING N0NCE!!
Just a quick reminder of a non photoshopped picture.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I'm well behind but just reading the new have they gone crying to the papers?

Reactions: 11
He then went on to say this 😡 Would not surprise me at all if this was one of the ‘adult’ audience that Creepy knows his children appeal to. Any grown man who thinks what he did was ok is not right in the head
It's probably My Forever Dave singing for his supper £££ or Cream Pie Steve 👋

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
He then went on to say this 😡 Would not surprise me at all if this was one of the ‘adult’ audience that Creepy knows his children appeal to. Any grown man who thinks what he did was ok is not right in the head
Peter sounds like the type of man who didn’t bin his Jim‘ll Fix It badge and who still plays Gary Glitter songs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
‘Peter’ sounds like Jane here, favoured phrases being ‘witch hunt’ and trial by social media 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 29
Did anyone else contact Kiddies Kingdom about the highchair? They never did come back to me - really disappointing knowing they are a family retailer. Not one I will buy from again that’s for sure.

Reactions: 14
Hello and welcome, Manchester Evening News readers! 😂

I checked out the fb comments, and i was so glad to see that the vast majority of them ignored the topic at hand, and only spoke about what sort daddy is. Their own social media comments are an echo chamber, but they cannot control the comments elsewhere, and that's why they're pissed off.

For what it's worth, the only person in that family that i have seen tattlers negatively talk about in regards to weight (and have spoken about myself) is the mother. Some have pointed out in concern that Isla has gained weight quickly, and that Isabel has lost weight quickly. Sarah can deny until she's blue in the face that she doesn't edit her pictures, but anyone with vision can see that's not true. And her obsession with her children's sizes, and the way they feed those kids, is much more damaging than any amount of strangers comments about her kids physical appearance.

Reactions: 39
I’m not sure if this is already on here or How I do a link but the inghams have done a story about tattle Bullying Sarah over her weight. 🙄🙄

They’ve said nothing about the real reason they get talked about is because chris Ingham allegedly messaged a sixteen year old ifam inappropriately. Nothing about Sussex police confirming that they’d seen the messages and that they were of a sexual nature. Nothing about all the other girls that came forward. Nothing about Sarah calling the sixteen year old mentally disturbed for finding her husbands Message to sneak out of her parents hotel in Disney world to go skinny dipping and nothing about chris inghams mother gifting children merch in order to bully people. 🙄

The evening news clearly hasn’t done any research on this man. 🙄 No wonder young girls are too scared to come forward and speak out when you’ve got news sites doing a poor me story about a family who should have been removed from youtube years ago. No wonder they’ve gone to the artic circle. It’s because most people can find out the truth by googling Chris Ingham! 🙄
I do hope she told them that SHE called her own dear Aunty a FAT C* NT ! ? & the SS of the racist comments they have made ! The homophobic comments they have made ! The barrage of bullying and trolling messages to the brave young girls who came forward about Chris Inghams sexual messages to them. The death threats their fans sent ( after they instigated hate ) towards a man who spends his life saving lives. Did they also mention they made and sold dolls of their 2 youngest children ? Did they tell them how they missed their sons eye appointments to travel ? They missed their baby girls hospital appointments to travel ? That they do not educate their children as per their promise to do so. The legal threats made to a young vulnerable woman he cheated on his wife with and the same legal threats to his wives best friend who broke away from them after they saw the Truth . I hope they mentioned the fact they left her drug addict homeless brother on the streets with no help in favour of helping her convicted sex offender brother with whom she bullied her Aunty calling her FAT C*** oh sorry did I already say that one ? THE LIST GOES ON AND ON AND ON !

This might be the comeuppance they need now that people will see the truth about them and that 99% of the comments on here are in relation to their parenting and exploitation of their children! Not once have I made or read a comment that doesn’t acknowledge the children are not at fault , that it’s their parents fault !

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They'd still be getting criticism even if Creepy didn't enjoy totally innocent secret skinny dipping with teenagers.

Plenty of their actual fans have negative things to say about the van, lack of education, social isolation... Unless I missed it, the MEN article didn't actually mention that they're living in a delivery van that currently has no running water and incredibly successfully home educating three children while they're doing it. Wonder why.

Reactions: 22
Did anyone else contact Kiddies Kingdom about the highchair? They never did come back to me - really disappointing knowing they are a family retailer. Not one I will buy from again that’s for sure.
They never replied to me either 😠

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.