Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lovelucy

Just looked up the advert for the DPD van and it's an XLWB 313. Not sure if Sarah can legally drive it (she certainly isn't competent to drive it!)

Spec from the advert:

View attachment 1943761

Re: Chris's anxiety - I'm sure the meds he was shaking at the camera in his No Hell No video was Propranolol.
It .must be way beyond the legal limit now its overladen. It especially looked too top heavy with 2 big roof boxes on top as it was coming down the single track road.It was evident on today's clip that those small children are not secure in the back.

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Mostyn

VIP Member
In all fairness she does have dyslexia, but this just shows that she should be getting extra support and it's completely unfair on her and the rest of the kids to deny them a real education as they've been cruelly robbed of the chance to prosper to their full abilities. All of that so that their parents can fanny about on holidays doing nothing but sleeping in a van, waking up late, walking around in the dark and eating Lidl food.
They never
DAD HAS PANIC ATTACK & LEAVES US ON A DANGEROUS ICE MOUNTAIN PASS! WINTER VAN LIFE NORWAY

Drone shots. Lazy’s fat egg head welcomes us to the vlog. She can’t control her smile because of where they are. Creepstopher is stroking his icicles. She was blown away by Switzerland. Her expectations of Norway have been blown out of the water. She wants to jump out of bed like a child. Mila plays in the snow. Esme and Isla fight with icicles and Isla winces as some of the ice flies into her face. Lazy makes a snow Angel and then puts her coat over her cheese slop tummy. Isla joins in and makes her own Angel. Footage of Lazy and Mila. More footage of Mila in the snow. Drone.

Lazy cannot cope with the views. She feels like she shouldn’t be talking. Well no you shouldn't. The kids should be in school, not plagiarising Bitesize. They’re on a peninsula thingymabobbydo. Isabelle is taking “shots” of the view. Esme is getting gimble shots on her phone. They got lucky when looking up Norway as the quietest time is winter. Lazy would always choose winteresque feel. They will have to come back in the summer. Cackling at Mila walking. 5 minutes and 10 seconds; that is how long It took before screechy Jace broke the silence. He can’t reach the mountain. Mountains keep growing up and up and up.

Driving and rap music. The plates are blurred out today. Hi Creepstopher. More banging on about the view. She has never felt so dodgy in her entire life. They’re on the scariest road in the whole world with no barrier.

Creepstopher just had the biggest panic attack Lazy has seen him have in his whole life. “I can’t I can’t, I need to get out of the van, I’m putting you all in danger”. They’re on a normal road but with no barriers. Lazy dreamt they were going to fall in the water last night. He has been doing the same on the way up. The road isn’t icy. There is snow and slush but no ice. Footage from Isabelle’s phone. The van is wobbling. Creepstopher puts something onscreen saying there WAS ice on large sections of the road. Back to Lazy, who films him walking way up the road and around the corner to try and get a signal to call mummy. Or maybe go on Tinder. Maybe this is the point they should turn around, drive to the airport and go home. Lazy says Creepstopher has not put them in danger.

Driving. Footage of them driving on the ice Lazy said wasn’t there. They make it to the top. They get out to check out the view. Drone. They finally get the place to themselves. It has exceeded Creepstopher’s expectations. They’re at Stegastein “stega-steen” Viewpoint above the Aurlandsfjord, the most photographed fjord in all of Norway. You could hear a pin drop and the acoustics are insane. It was a scary drive up but numerous vans that are nowhere near as kitted out as the Inghams’ have done it. He worries for everyone with him. He has put the snow chains on to go back down and they have snow tyres. Cars and vans with regular tyres on have driven up. Lazy and Creepstopher get a selfie as the kids have gone back to the van. Isabelle said Switzerland is just as magical. Creepstopher points out where the Spar and church are in the town below. Lazy doesn’t want to forget this moment. Suddenly the almost-silence is broken as Jace and Isla come screeching back over to Lazy and Creepstopher. They have put their coats and hats back on. Creepstopher picks Jace up to show him the view. Lazy was feeding a cat outside the Spar some salmon when a woman walked out and said she’d bought cat food for it. The shop doesn’t like people feeding the cat outside as it encourages it to shoplift. Everyone likes the idea of OLLI but spelt OLLIE.

Drive down the mountain. Drone shot of the town and church. Lazy cannot believe they’re now in a tunnel for 24km so an hour (or two with Creepstopher’s driving). He cringed at the footage pf the 'panic attack'. A tiny weeny one. He’s worried people will laugh at him. Lazy and Isabelle had the chat about stereotypes with him. Men can cry, have panic attacks and feel nervous. Male feelings are the same as womens. We all have irrational feelings. Creepstopher was upset about the shovel last night as he didn’t want to get out of the van but Lazy threatening to get out of the van and do it herself soo got him off his arse. They weren’t doing anything wrong today but Creepstopher has never driven roads like that before. It’s fine to act like that in front of the chuldren so they know dad has feelings. If anyone gives hate or gossip; sort yourself out. I think Creepstopher sets off a stinky one because Lazy says it’s suddenly got very hot. She doesn’t want Jace to think he hasn’t got the right to show emotions the girls can show. Creepstopher pulled over and just said he was panicking. They will laugh about it tonight. No one jumped up and decided to film him having the panic attack. They’re heading to the west coast for insane things.

This was unexpected. The Inghams were driving down the road and got to a ferry port. Cackle. They have to get on a boat. The road just stops. It’s so cool. Creepstopher said there was a ferry. Maybe there’s an option. He selected the no ferry route. Luckily they got here ten minutes before departure. It takes your registration plate and that’s how you pay. Lazy needs a wee wee and wonders if there are toilets on there. The van toilet not good enough Babe? The Inghams drive off the boat at Mannheller.

Preview of tomorrow. Creepstopher opens the van door to another fjord. Vlog ends with a drone shot of a load of strangers stood on the viewpoint.

End of vlog
View attachment 1943459
View attachment 1943460View attachment 1943461View attachment 1943471View attachment 1943497
View attachment 1943495
brilliant piece of work greencow
creepy stroking his icicle😀(that’s all he’s going to get to stroke this trip

• Heart
  • Haha

vhopper2000

The average £100 a day vlog they do is only the equivalent of Sarah selling two blankets!! 😡

• Haha

Chatty Member
What conversion site are they using because I know the £ fluctuates but surely not by over £10 in a matter of days? They said 321kr = £38.90 🤔 Or they’ve just been incredibly unlucky 😂
I had a hunch based on their previous currency-related incompetence... Change it to Danish kroner 😂

• Haha

Mostyn

VIP Member
This really annoys me. I can’t afford to pay my last bill as SSE estimated it, and it’s out by hundreds of units. They won’t accept an actual bill as they claim Ive underread my meter and am trying to con them, THEY read the meter and accused me of stealing. Now I’ve been told I’ll have prepayment ‘forced’ on me for ‘refusing’ to pay. I cannot afford to be wasting a single penny. My benefits are due to stop in three weeks time. I’ve ptsd and that word ‘forced’ is extremely triggering for me. I’m already unwell and struggling, I’m not even allowed to be on their priority register anymore as that’s now benefit dependent.

It’s awful what’s happening to vulnerable people in this country 😔

Really awful and then you get The Inghams.

I’m so sick of Inghams getting away with everything. They need to be forced back into the country for urgent compulsory face to face meetings, the van of doom needs to be impounded and properly checked and before Mr big spoilt brat has been able to remove all the dangerous renovations. That screen he was ordered to do last bloody spring needs to be done. He’s had months and months. Using financial difficulty as an excuse to not have done it and proposing a pathetic bit of plastic should be refused. It was due in December. He should have 28 days. That’s it. End of. Even if he’s out of the country that’s not good enough either. And he needs to be urgently prosecuted for making a fraudulent claim, if the LA want evidence they can watch their ‘show’. Plenty of money for luxuries. The credit cards work on amazon ok when Sarah wants to buy shit so theres no excuse. By their own admission they are simply ‘based’ in the uk so why are they getting money which is only meant to be for people living here? Their choice to do disappearing acts all the bloody time.

😡

One day I might tell you what I really think of them! 😉
Your last sentence made me laugh
I do hope you can find a way to be able to live comfortably in your house and manage bills❤

• Heart

RealWelshWitch

KATRINA DIXON 🤢 the only female alive that could make lazy look even close to normal ! What a delightful pair they are. I’ve seen burly brick layers with more decorum ! 😑
---

WHAT THE FK IS THIS ?!!!!! He treats prinny with more care and that’s saying something ! FILTHY C**T ! Is it any wonder his son is so vile ! Just like his dad ! 😫😡

poor mila😔
---

I’m SO ANGRY at those photos ! 😡
Me too. I'm absolutely furious! 😡

• Angry

MissWinnie

VIP Member
It wasn’t an icy road by the looks of it so why have they clickbaited to say that it was when this happened? She showed the road (I thought it looked slushy before this happened) & says herself that it’s not icy. Seems that was the moment the knobhead realised that he’s put those kids in harms way unnecessarily & you can’t just turn around at that point. Everything about that van inside is deadly from the lack of proper seating to all the projectiles & with all the loads on the outside as well - thank bloody god they are uploading/posting on insta etc because we know, for now, that those kids are doing ok.

Would this have been filmed after the news article featured and all those comments were made? I can’t help but think this has been dramatised off the back of that myself. Anyone else I could feel sorry for but not him, not an ounce of compassion for him.

Attachments

nattis

VIP Member
🎶Someone is getting a lot desperate, Everywhere they go 🎶 (Lazys favourite christmas hymn)
---

hmmm why have the extattler that had an exclusive role in the interview taken away his video?
Sorry for quoting my self but I just did it for fun but now I cannot get that song out of my head.
---

'The One With The Tattoo'

Where a 35 year old, who refuses to admit he's attempted to engage in a sexual encounter with a minor, goes off to get not only his wife's first name but also her last name tattooed down his entire forearm and vlog it, in an attempt to prove to everyone that everything's just fiiine and we were mistaken.

View attachment 1940539
ooh the tatoo. Have not seen that one for a while

• Haha

nattis

VIP Member
The latest photo of the boy on Sarah’s insta. His face looks so sore. Especially around his mouth.
yes it does. It is really common in Norway to get red around the mouth like this for kids in the norwegian weather. Cold and wet and then go to dry and warm.
I often looks like that after having a cold and have used paper to dry my nose.

becca7721

VIP Member
Am having the day from Hell. Really bad. Then in the middle I saw.... a DPD van. All I think of now whenever I see one is Them all being crammed inside.

To clarify I didn’t look that closely at class 1 tests. I just looked at the medical requirements, it’s definitely gone up in recent years.

• Heart
My god ……. Get the resuscitation team for Lazy. Her wispy pathetically weak voice is so removed from her usual boom that she must need nannnnars oxygen cylinder at the very least. It’s highly unlikely owld creeps will give her mouth to mouth even for the views.

• Haha