The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are busy deleting comments off the most recent vlog. Someone had commented on them not having proper winter tires and it’s been deleted
I mentioned snow tyres ( but they didn’t delete my comment) my hubby has a vw transporter van and we have snow tyres as we travel to France and Switzerland as my hubby skiis. I suffer from anxiety and those windy mountain roads call for a Valium. And the ones we go on are no where as bad as the ones they were on. And she’s just laughing she’s such a moron who doesn’t care about her kids at all. Isabelle if you read here go back to your dad and start a normal life you’ll never get one with them

Reactions: 27
I wonder if Chris is taking hormones to transition. He's looking more and more femine by the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
‘Snow rated tires’ heard that one before 😆 It’s called marketing to stupid. Big money spinner that because there’s a LOT of stupid around.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So if Manchester Evening News has been reading here themselves, how did they miss the glaringly obvious elephant ( no no, not Sarah! ) in the room? Surely they'd have spotted the conversations about their part in the criticism they get? Or did the mingham send them a selection of what they wanted them to see? They clearly dismissed the history behind the the criticism in favour of a fashionable headline.

Reactions: 24
Ive done a norway trip before although we did it in the summer months and it was beautiful country to visit. I wouldnt even consider doing it in the winter. For a family why wouldnt you just go on a trip to lapland. I honestly don't get why you would even consider risking your childs safety health education anything for the sake of ticking off something just to say youve been to a country because lets be honest they dont do any tourist things.

they keep telling us all they are living their best life and that they are set for life. When we all know full well they aren't. to me sarah seems terrified of being left to deal with those kids alone, this is why izzy wont be allowed to go experience things alone because shes the baby sitter.... its also why shell be pregnant soon enough if not already because the views from these travel vlogs arent going to cover the bills they need them too. If i was lazy i would be checking my accounts. It wouldnt suprise me if they havent taken credit out in their kids names to get by.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Clearly they had no idea just how precarious the driving conditions would be! And to have children with them too!
Sarah just laughing at how deep the snow is too! Really nothing to be laughing at!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 18
It'll be winter tyres, studded tyres are illegal in the UK. I change my tyres over to winter ones every year.
We have to remove studded tires by a certain date in the spring. I hate them! I had them for our first winter living in the hills, but they tore my driveway to shreds. Now i use off-road tires year-round, and so far, they've been excellent in snow, mud, sand, and for elevation driving.
---

So if Manchester Evening News has been reading here themselves, how did they miss the glaringly obvious elephant ( no no, not Sarah! ) in the room? Surely they'd have spotted the conversations about their part in the criticism they get? Or did the mingham send them a selection of what they wanted them to see? They clearly dismissed the history behind the the criticism in favour of a fashionable headline.
I cannot believe that his behaviours were not even mentioned in the article. I read that they had published an article about him when it happened! But even if they hadn't, what sort of shoddy journalist doesn't do a quick search for the people they're reporting on? I know they're not a top tier news outlet (whatever that is anymore!) but, for goodness sake, have a little pride in your work, Clark.

Reactions: 23
At least Creepy was driving down that icy hill with hairpin bends at next to no speed - he knows they are well overloaded and one false move will spin the van on ice.. Lazy wanted him to drive in the middle of the road as she felt it was better, you could see the car lights of oncoming vehicles that would eventually race past them, last thing they want is to come across is an overladed DPD van in the middle of the road on a hairpin bend!!

I have seen an overloaded car spin on a bend in the UK in dry summer conditions it was scarry, it can happen in normal conditions, in thick ice it becomes a bigger problem And more likely.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I wonder how all the clothes and food in the roof boxes are faring ? Are they even insulated? And won't the pipes just burst when they finally defrost? 😬

• Wow
A few things I want to point out
- “Snow rated tyres.” IF true, then you’re probably looking at tyres that are sturdy enough for a UK winters road, NOT a Norway winter. Big difference.

- Showers… Clearly they’re not showering if the pipes are frozen and they’re having to melt snow to just wash their dishes. If they all showered at the hotel, it’s been a minimum of 2-3 days since any of them showered.

- A parent should be encouraging their kids to tie their hair up, dress appropriately for the weather, wear hat and beanie etc… Not sit there and say that they will learn. No. Not an appropriate time to let them discover that the gloves are better on them off. If they can’t keep their gloves on, they stay in the van. Simple. There are two parents, one can stay behind.

- Food ? Wtf, are they seriously just living off canned food & cup of noodles.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Anyone remember them saying they wouldn't be giving up you tube but if they did they would go with a bang!

• Haha
Anyone remember them saying they wouldn't be giving up you tube but if they did they would go with a bang!
They’re not going anywhere. At least not for the next I would say 4-5 years, once Mila and Jace are getting older and only because I imagine she would be keen to put Mila in School, possibly still have golden child at home though.
They don’t have the funds to leave youtube and continue having the luxuries they currently do, Sarah said herself on her latest Instagram post “it’s all worth it.” The accusations, the hate, the trolling, putting the kids safety at risk, putting their lives on the internet for thousands of people to watch and nit pick, the kids being bullied for Chris’s wrong doings, the apparent stalking. In Sarah’s eyes, none of that matters because all she sees is $$$ dollar signs. Her words, “it’s all worth it.”

• Sad
I am at a loss for words for these fools in the snow. They have NO idea what they’re doing, it’s supremely dangerous actually. It’s obvious from their reaction to that overnight snow, the car plowed in, not realizing snow drifts, etc. just stupid.

Reactions: 21
I can’t believe the comments off at least 3 people sticking up for these two just unbelievable probably Jane and steve and some other idiot
But at least this interview has massively backfired on them 😂😂😂😂😂😂
---

They never replied to me either 😠
I had a reply from them saying they have cut all ties from them and read about them on Google said it was heartbreaking to hear what has gone on basically

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I had a reply from them saying they have cut all ties from them and read about them on Google said it was heartbreaking to hear what has gone on basically
From the shop kiddies kingdom?

(Sorry if I have the wrong member but I think you had emailed the brand, not the shop that had gifted/been plugged by Lazy)

Reactions: 7
It's been 3 hours and they're barely over 7k views, any sign of the 1.35 million strong IFAM... I guess the credit card will be doing some heavy lifting tonight. 😂

View attachment 1938339
11 hours later and they're at 22k views, and that's probably with some help from the credit card. They can brag about 1.35 million IFAM as much as they like, but the numbers don't lie. 😂

1675667516543.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
11 hours later and they're at 22k views, and that's probably with some help from the credit card. They can brag about 1.35 million IFAM as much as they like, but the numbers don't lie. 😂

View attachment 1939313
That's 1.6% (if my maths is correct.)
Ouch 😂
It’s obvious their viewers don’t want to see their attempts at ‘van life’ content… we’ve seen comments from them on videos saying as much!

If YouTube is their business, and they had more than one brain cell between them, they would analyse which content actually brings in the views and repeat it. In a way I think Creepy is trying to do that with this vanlife idea, but it’s not something you can successfully do with a family of 7!
I would imagine most people who watch vanlife content aren’t interested in children or family vloggers and are free living young adults who want to experience the world before settling down. (I think creepy is clinging on to his youth and trying to live that lifestyle but has to drag everyone else along!)
You also have to get past all the other crap within the vlog to see the ‘stoooonin’ views.

Christmas got they some extra views but no where near what could have been achieved with better content, no regurgitated rubbish from every other year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.