The Ingham Family #270 Sarah Ingham - making a house a home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kiddie fam think the Minghams are going skiing
Oh blimey can you imagine it. If heffaflump and Nancy the poncy broke their leg? The bill would send more than coffee up the walls because I very much doubt they ever bother with travel insurance.

Reactions: 25
Sounds like my dad.He`s no longer with us ,but i can still remember as a teen ,if he went tp bed before me ,you`d hear the bedroom door open ,and him get into bed.Then it was like a light switch ,a slight pause ,and then the loudest snoring i`ve ever heard..LOL ,when they went away anywhere ,my mum had to take a light sleeping tablet ,else she`d be shattered the whole time.Have you some decent earplugs? xx

Reactions: 14
N0nce boy just to let you know the stuff is shit the axe won’t cut nowt the harpoon will break and the shovel won’t dig nothing, I talking from the point of view from being ex military I’ve seen the crap they sell on Amazon even weekend warriors won’t use them and anyone who’s been in any military service won’t use them
I really hope the council do watch your vlogs and questions you about the money you spent on shit but won’t pull out on a screen for the outdoor steps you foo
Why buy Jace another bike for that’s now 5 he has and it was only Xmas 4 weeks ago ffs Sarah you or taking the piss plus you say your sisters needs your support but your not gonna be much good when she’s stuck in Yorkshire and your stuck in a van in the North Pole
Plus how the hell you all going to fit in that van 7 people then clothing, cases, boxes of food SMH
Or these 2 fuckwits preparing for the apocalypse?

Reactions: 26
Granny Jane will be on the phone, begging the kids to go for the hot Bombay bad boy flavour to try and keep warm...
Just saw your profile pic. Is it from his tiktok? The one where he sings with his 'I am hotshit' facial expression, but looks like he is desperately keeping himself from shitting his pants?

Reactions: 16
When Ketrina posts about her family, Lazy makes it all about herself in the comments.
I absolutely HATE people like this! Can't stand anyone else having the limelight so have to bring everything back to themselves. Poor katrina doesn't seent to realise what a selfish cunt her sister is.

Reactions: 56
I absolutely HATE people like this! Can't stand anyone else having the limelight so have to bring everything back to themselves. Poor katrina doesn't seent to realise what a selfish cunt her sister is.
Lazy seems very jealous of her sister. What a bitch she is.

Reactions: 46
WTF is that face he pulls with his axe? And pray tell what is he going to do with that and a harpoon? This man and his toys

Reactions: 18
Just saw your profile pic. Is it from his tiktok? The one where he sings with his 'I am hotshit' facial expression, but looks like he is desperately keeping himself from shitting his pants?
This one

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 60
Sarah Ingham going on and on about bursting to have a "pee". Do shut it up as the imagery of you squatting your Frank invested thingamabobbydo is too much
On her way to Aldi but popped in to Tesco just to empty her bladder.
Charming.

Now we have Sarah Ingham saying to "ignore Mila"
Sarah doesn't like to be interrupted when the baby comes to her needing attention.
Yeah, just "Ignore Mila", she says.

Reactions: 36
If the van gets checked a lot of that food will get confiscated, such as the tuna, spam, no doubt they will take dairy, and fresh veg and fruit, which most isn't allowed.
As long as they don't confiscate the sweet treats, Lazy won't care. I pity the poor customs agent that gets between Lazy and chocolate.

Reactions: 20
You can tell that Creepy has a lot of fans on tiktok

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 99
If a lot of that food is going into the top box and they are heading to Finland won't things freeze in tins?

Reactions: 26
If you've never watched with subtitles you really must!

Last edited:
Reactions: 45
You can tell lazy secretly wants ketrina to fail at bf, she’s such a selfish bitch and just wants to have one up on her

Reactions: 45
When Ketrina posts about her family, Lazy makes it all about herself in the comments.
Oh fuck off Sarah - what you playing at making it all about the bloody golden boy even on someone else’s posts. It’s like you are obsessed with the kid. Even if Ketrina is responding/hearting the pics - that post wasn’t a post to plaster your own pictures across the comments Let your sister have the limelight on her own profile!

Reactions: 46
Except for 2 things Sarah.YOU heavily filtered your pic and then posted it fir views and ££££.
I didn’t post the video that the sister posted, but Lazy’s comment was definitely a dig at her. One up man ship, I look better than you, kind of comment.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.