The Ingham Family #270 Sarah Ingham - making a house a home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every statement of how lucky they are should be followed by a reminder of the experiences that the kids have been made to give up in order to have these 'amazing' travel experiences.

'You're so super lucky to be sitting in a hot tub on a floating hotel, Isla! Isn't this much better than going on the year 6 residential with your friends?'

'You got to jump into freezing Swedish water, Esme! Can you believe that some kids would rather be at school, starring in plays and having proper art lessons with kids and teachers who share their interest?'

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
It ain't a boring van trip without the daily diesel and toll crap with Lazy cackling pointlessly.

What's the point in heavily editing the Instagram photo when people see what she actually looks like in the vlog?

What 'ocean' are they floating on?

Saying they have the sauna area to themselves, yes because any sensible person wouldn't be running about outside in swimwear in the middle of winter.

Reactions: 25
Wouldn’t their bedding/mattresses be damp and mouldy? If they are up against the van walls that have condensation surely they are getting wet?

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Times must be hard if they're checking into oil rigs for a night of comfort and warmth.

And were those kids seriously climbing down into the freezing cold sea and with no light whatsoever? Absoulte lunacy

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Guessing these guys have special vision goggles to see through the curtains when they watch the vlog because I don’t think we have ever seen the girls strapped up apart from possibly at the start of travelling in this van. We’ve seen one seatbelt in view during one of the vlogs around Xmas time but no one was sat there.

There is no evidence whatsoever that those children are travelling securely & the IFam really need to stop sticking up for them at any opportunity and only making themselves look stupid. Surely even Creepy & Sarah must be laughing at them knowing they aren’t showing any of it in the vlogs.

I genuinely think if something awful happened that was Chris or Sarah’s fault, they’d still stick up for the pair of them 😡

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Guessing these guys have special vision goggles to see through the curtains when they watch the vlog because I don’t think we have ever seen the girls strapped up apart from possibly at the start of travelling in this van. We’ve seen one seatbelt in view during one of the vlogs around Xmas time but no one was sat there.

There is no evidence whatsoever that those children are travelling securely & the IFam really need to stop sticking up for them at any opportunity and only making themselves look stupid. Surely even Creepy & Sarah must be laughing at them knowing they aren’t showing any of it in the vlogs.

I genuinely think if something awful happened that was Chris or Sarah’s fault, they’d still stick up for the pair of them 😡
Rimmers gonna rim I’m afraid.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That hotel looks like the kind of place a couple would venture to for a nice relaxing break. Imagine being greeted by that noise.

Also, Sarah is already complaining it’s cold. Just you wait Lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So after reading den grønne kuas recap of the vlog I have been thinking. Has there been a really big discount on Macbooks in January? Since a Macbook was way to expensive to buy for Esme for christmas but there is no problem buying 3 of them in january. With out no other reason than waste money.
And Lazy can just give up holding back on telling us what they are their destination for the future because the vlog title has given us destination even before pushing the playbutton.
They would be paid their YT earnings for December the other day so no doubts the 3 macbooks cane from them earnings.... the way these YT's get away with paying tax is mind-boggling.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Tonight is the first night I’ve really thought you can see how bad Isla is starting to look. I would never body shame a child but they really need to look into her diet. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 20
To all those concerned about isabelle's weight loss... in a bikini she looks a really healthy weight. That girl does not have an eating disorder.
Not disagreeing with you in re Isabelle having an eating disorder, but we also really need to dispel this notion that you can tell by looking at someone whether or not they have an ED. You really can't tell visually unless it's severe, and even then not always.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Isla's swimsuit was digging into her legs and straining around the middle in tonight's vlog. Buy her something that fits her and overhaul your lifestyles you lazy selfish monsters.

• Sad
  • Heart
So for people that LOVE wild camping the excitement of going to a hotel was next level and acting like they haven’t eaten in a week while raiding the drinks fridge. Seriously poor Mila, left for Esme to pick up while Sarah screeches into the camera. The amount of screaming was like watching a crèche.

• Wow
  • Sad

Busy deleting comments by the looks of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi Steve 👋🏻 you’ve got a pedalo for a son & big ugly daughter in law and you stand back and allow them both to exploit your own grandchildren. How sick are you.
He's creaming his keks as much as his son is

Reactions: 10
So far it has been the lazy and creepy show! How much fuel they have needed and the price. Oh and the toll cost!! The loudness of them at the sauna was embarrassing!!!

Reactions: 23
When he’s doing his tit room tour you can see everyone else jumping about to keep warm through the window 🤣

Also that hotel looks like an oil rig that’s been converted to a youth hostel
I thought they`de fallen asleep on the ferry.Then i remembered the ferry i last caught (to Spain) was much more inviting:)

Reactions: 7
Is it common for #vanlifers to check into hotels while traveling? I thought the whole point was being self sufficient in the van 🤷‍♀️

Not that I begrudge the kids a night out of the freezing stinky tin can. It just doesn't really seem to live up to what I think Chris must envisage when he spends all his time doing up the van. I can really see him just disappearing off in it one day to live his vanlife dream alone 🤞😂

• Heart
"Unflattering" photoshopped Insta pic vs vlog 🤣 I don't understand why she does it, when she knows everyone can see her real size in the vlog.
Sarah. No one would care about your size if you stopped lying about it.
Liar liar pants on fire - as for that creepy fucker he’s sat ina sauna with a beanie on 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.