Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anywaygigi

I have an unrelated question. I see the fizz fam mentioned on here quite a bit. Must admit I didn’t know them before reading on here, but is there a reason why the Ingram’s get compared to them quite a bit? Were they ever in each other’s videos or does the fizz fam have their own controversies or something? They seem pretty sweet on first glance, though all of them seem quite awkward lol
Sorry for the off topic question, maybe someone can fill me in really quick 😊
All I know is that Izzy was featured in a sponsorship video along with Mia for Lego I think?

• Heart
Reactions: 7

GreaseMop

VIP Member
Looks like Esme has uploaded to her channel, not sure when they'll be back on the main channel.

I dont think she did in a vlog but she would reply to comments saying it was all lies. She also said he was drunk when he cheated on her which is a load of rubbish as he vlogged the day it happened
Wait what? When did he cheat on her? And she knows this???? 😱😱😱

• Haha
  • Sad
It's quite disturbing how he acts under certain circumstances. The only other time he looked like this was when they lost the Dubai sponsorship.
He never looked this upset when he made the hell no video or when he spoke about his friend's passing. He has the ability to turn his awful actions and real tragedy into a tirade how he is the victim and how he suffers mentally.
He's never shown a shred of compassion for those brave girls who came forward. He made other awful choices and then treats the parties involved into villains, absolving himself from any responsibility or accountability.
This look on New Year's was purely because something happened that is affecting them financially. Vile man.
I don’t follow avidly what was the Dubai sponsorship?

timemoveson

Chatty Member
Well my guess of a New Year’s Day pregnancy announcement was wrong! I’m still putting money on her being pregnant this year. There is no way she’s going to let Ketrina have the youngest child of the family, especially with Stacey Solomon pregnant too.
Maybe a Valentine's Day announcement?

• Wow

BorisBear

VIP Member
For me it was more her mannerisms. Second pic sums it up a bit. The way she was acting about the outfit was incredibly toddler-like.
She looks fine, shoes probably aren’t the best for outdoor weather. But she looks clean at least