Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
Last ditch to save the channel - pretend Creepy has moved out and they're having a 'trial separation', get the views up with how they're coping as single parents . support for Sarah, claim the benefits and then pow wow surprise get back together?
Might've actually worked for her right after it all came out about what he is! But please, give it a try Chris and Sarah! Nothing else you've tried has worked, so why not one more failure? 🤣

Reactions: 8

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Just shows how much of a decline the Ingham Family show is in - I’ve been watching a YouTube channel that only started a month ago, about a couple who moved to the Isle of Skye. They have 21.5K subscribers, no child exploitation involved, and they’re getting better views than the Twats 😂
I'm watching them too, lol

whatamess123

VIP Member
Where was Mila while they were looking at theese rvs? She was in the car on the driveway, she was with them in the Costa but nowhere to be seen while looking around the rv.
Warning warning! Creepy is without his beenie in todays vlog. So don't eat while watching.
My guess would be with the 2 unpaid babysitters.

HelloCreepy

VIP Member
Have they given up with Jaces eye patch already?
I don’t remember when they started but I think they were only supposed to do it for 6 weeks. If they’d started early-mid November they should be done with it now, but I dont remember when they did. Maybe they just stopped because they’re lazy, or they couldn’t afford any more treats.

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Random question but do they have a TV licence? They never seem to watch live TV or mention anything they've watched other than something on Netflix.
I don't think that's unusual. We only watch a few shows on 'normal telly' when they have series running. Taskmaster, Have I Got News For You, Bake Off, and Strictly. Other than that we just rotate streaming services.

Chatty Member
Even if they went via fields there may be traps or holes, or even not actually allowed if there is no footpath through it. And considering they have "stalkers" they should not be allowed to go alone. Just my opinion
Oh, absolutely, I don't think either of them have the maturity or life skills to go off on their own and it's not really fair to have Esme responsible for Isla when they're both as sheltered as each other. Just meant fields are safer than roads from the point of view that neither of them are used to cycling any distance, they won't have the first clue about the highway code, and I imagine there's a lot of stopping and starting, rearranging their toys, chatting to each other and stuff like that. The idea of them cycling on roads is terrifying.

hayley

VIP Member
I have an unrelated question. I see the fizz fam mentioned on here quite a bit. Must admit I didn’t know them before reading on here, but is there a reason why the Ingram’s get compared to them quite a bit? Were they ever in each other’s videos or does the fizz fam have their own controversies or something? They seem pretty sweet on first glance, though all of them seem quite awkward lol
Sorry for the off topic question, maybe someone can fill me in really quick 😊
They have their own thread. There are a few controversies with them