Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Web30

VIP Member
Has Creepy ever mentioned passing a C1 HGV driving test?? He is too young for grandfather rights on his car licence (before 1997) so would need to pass the test to add C1/7.5t.
Does he need that to drive that thing?

Reactions: 3

sneakypeak04

When I get chance and I can give it my undivided attention because you can’t examine body language without it, because there could be something small that you could miss. I’ll sit down and re-watch it again because I wasn’t really watching it to be honest as seeing them two for some reason anger’s me!

What I did find odd was how they used a picture of an airport as their thumb nail which obviously was done to make people believe that they had gone away when they haven’t!

I do still believe that Sarah is the main ringer leader for want of a better word. I feel she’s even worse than Chris and I believe she had more to do with this ‘grooming’ than we may think. I’m even thinking a lot about do we actually know that Chris was the one sending those messages all of the time? Could she have also been messaging on Chris’s account. I know the cheating etc was him it’s the messaging that’s making me wonder.
I totally agree with you regarding the messaging we all know that granny Jane had access to their accounts and know she’s keen to tell ifam how she loves them and sent the hoodie to a ifam etc I’ve always wondered if she has been behind some off the messages, in no way am I saying Chris hasn’t done wrong but I can’t help feeling granny maybe behind some messages, I also feel that the Instagram account they had was deleted by granny whilst the family were away once again we all know she had access to all their social media, I maybe totally wrong but can’t help thinking she’s behind some the messages 🤔

Reactions: 3

hmmm_no

VIP Member
I deliberately waited to put on here when the exams were, they’re public information available to anyone. It’s very clear Isabelle isn’t sitting any. The second weeks worth of exams are professional ones so it’s impossible as they’ve announced going away next week.

LEA should be all over them on this. They should have refused her ‘year out’ anyway but very clearly she’s not doing them and no reason at all not to have gone to college in September, getting the exams she requires as resits on top. They’re all going to end up spending their lives doing ‘foundation’ level everything and doing nothing with their lives; she’s not going to get on any course in September now, she needs to have applied, be doing her exams next week AND show what she’s done with this year. They will not be accepting people who are lazy. She’s almost 18. Any opportunity for life is beginning to disappear, rapidly. I know I’m silly to have thought it but part of me really hoped this time Sarah wasn’t lying. I know. I know.

I’m sure they’ll now try and fob people off with her doing them in May/June which will also be rubbish and no use. She needs to be applying and attending interviews NOW, NOT going on another pointless holiday showing zero understanding of the suffering going on in the world, especially with what she claims she wants to study.

YouTube is over for them.
What has she said she wants to study?

Reactions: 2