Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spotovhull

Does he need that to drive that thing?
a C1 licence is required to drive a vehicle over 3.5 tonne and under 7.5 tonne, unless test passed before 1997.

There is also a restriction on the weight that can be towed if driving test passed after 1997, so their caravan is also not within the limits of his licence.

Reactions: 8

Sue

Any body language experts in here? I never watch them but had to take a look at the New Years video since you were all commenting on how weird they came across. I absolutely agree that something has happened but what struck me the most was watching Sarah when Chris spoke. She constantly looks at his mouth, not his eyes or at the camera but at his mouth. In my non educated brain, I would say that means she is worried about what he might say and so in a way she is anticipating what his next word(s) might be. Does anyone actually know what it could mean, I literally couldn’t see past it because she did it so much. Something is very wrong behind closed doors….more than we already know, that is 😂
Maybe she has finally kicked him out 😂

• Haha

Abbvay

VIP Member
If they earn over £50k a year they need to pay back whatever child benefit they get at the end of the tax year. If they earn over £50k (obviously they do) a year they can opt out of getting child benefit or choose to pay back what they get in what’s called a tax charge on child benefit so they aren’t really getting any money for the kids. Remember that DWP letter they got that showed the DWP Debt Recovery number!
That would only be if one of them earn over £50k a year, they could share out the earnings between the 2 of them to get it under. Since Sarah doesn't access the bank account other than with Chris's card it doesn't matter to Chris who it is paid to as he'll be the one with access to it anyway.

• Wow

Chatty Member
Just out of curiosity. It was said that esme and isla rode to the shops alone? But I couldn't find a shop in their little village. Nearest one would be a fair distance and on road only as no paths to join the two places. Please don't say those two muppets have let a 10 and 13 Yr old out alone to ride on country road
I don't know the area at all and haven't Googled so maybe it's not possible but I'd guess it's more likely they cut across fields. When the muppets first got the electric bikes and did an advert for them, even they rode on grass. Can't see either of the kids being brave enough to ride on roads. Or capable enough that somebody wouldn't be stopping them and returning them home after ten seconds.

• Angry

MissWinnie

VIP Member
If they earn over £50k a year they need to pay back whatever child benefit they get at the end of the tax year. If they earn over £50k (obviously they do) a year they can opt out of getting child benefit or choose to pay back what they get in what’s called a tax charge on child benefit so they aren’t really getting any money for the kids. Remember that DWP letter they got that showed the DWP Debt Recovery number!
It’s £50k per adult isn’t it before it starts to reduce? Do they actually earn that themselves each or would they ensure that one remains under that? It’s not a big amount (£72 a week) but I wouldn’t put it past them to keep it if they can do.

• Wow

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Jace certainly doesn't like not being the centre of attention and that's down to his mother, recently, the girls were messing around taking pictures of Mila. Next thing you know he's in there having his taken . Then yesterday when Isabelle was was playing with Mila, walking away and Mila would bring her back. At the end of you watch Jace had to take over. That's down to his mother always telling him how wonderful he is.

Also I do wonder if lazy were pregnant and had a boy, whether Jace would loose his uniqueness to his mother. At the moment he's the only boy so get treated like a king. In a sense he doesn't have to share as his toys are 'boy toys" were as the girls have dolls etc which obviously are interchangeable between the girls. Plus Jace sees any toys as his, but if another boy was thrown into the mix how would he react to not being the only one?!
Yeh I’ve thought that as well and as much as I think they’re struggling with the kids they have ultimately it would be the best thing for Jace in the long run.

Shazza D

Chatty Member
Wonder if they could be losing the house. Can children be forced back to school? If so that would really piss on his dreams of van traveling around the world!
I’d love to see them back in school but I do worry about them if I’m honest, they’ve basically had a 3 year break, I think Isla would be fine but think Esme would struggle and it would have to be done gradually but the two little ones know know different so be perfect if jace had to go to nursery

I’d love to see them back in school but I do worry about them if I’m honest, they’ve basically had a 3 year break, I think Isla would be fine but think Esme would struggle and it would have to be done gradually but the two little ones know know different so be perfect if jace had to go to nursery
* know no! lol

becca7721

VIP Member
IGCSEs are usually for international students is my understanding but I could be wrong. I didn’t know there were no practicals for science gcse. I don’t know how students could learn without practical studying for sciences. Admiddedly id forgotten about the covid impact.

Access courses are viewed very differently by different institutions, employers too. I’m not knocking them I’ve done them and employed people who have but you need the hide of a rhino for some of the comments you get about being too thick for traditional qualifications and that’s from some tutors never mind in work. I got turned away from countless jobs due to no GCSEs (parental issue) despite having BETCs, undergrad x 2, postgrad and professional degrees.

Kate1970

VIP Member
I really don't think she has a clue about how to Home school Jace! He's only 3, seemed like quite a lot of activities she had organised for him, not sure how much a 3 year old can cope with? Would they be learning numbers etc at 3?
As another person has posted, the lights trailing on the stairs, and Mila on the stairs! 😠😠😠

Attachments

• Haha

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Find it hilarious that they have to backlog vlog when they go away purely so they don’t get booted out of the resort for travelling with a ponce 😆
Must’ve been the UK if they’ve been away - or he’s finally had a hair cut. If they have been away, it just shows how predictable they are 😂

HelloCreepy

VIP Member
Gotcha, thanks everyone <3
Guess they’re not so sweet then. Lol

They have their own thread. There are a few controversies with them
Yeah, I was just wondering why they are being brought up in here a lot.

Last edited:

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I don’t know if Izzy could pass an access course I know someone that did one and it was a lot of work covering a lot of different subjects but mainly maths and English and as it gives you the equivalent A levels for university they’re not that easy.

Reactions: 7

pussandpony

I don't get it, they want space so we're looking at huge motor homes, when they have a huge caravan - yet creepy is reconfiguring the DPD van to go away next week. The DPD van where they have no space (about 25% of the floor space of the caravan). Plus the toilet in the caravan is like the toilet in the camper van and doesn't have the chemical smell of the DPD van loo!

Tip for the unwashed Minghams, the chemicals in the chemi loo may have a slight smell but it does neutralise more unpleasant odours so why not leave the lid up, rubber bit open and the door open and maybe it will deodorise the smell of 7 unwashed minghams, leaving only a faint chemical smell!
7 unwashed minghams 😂😂😂

Web30

VIP Member
Regarding Isabelle’s education - can anyone with homeschool knowledge enlighten me?
My daughter is the same age and doing her A-levels, education at this age is still mandatory like we’ve all said. However, given we’ve seen that their local LA doesn’t seem to give a sh!T about closely monitoring what goes on in the Mingham house - could they feasibly get away with Isabelle actually just doing nothing now? No more studying, no more exams - just glide along under the radar until she’s post-18 and then it’s all over anyway?? 🤔
It would be heartbreaking for poor Izzy if that is the case, such a waste of her future - but I can really imagine them trying this if they think they can get away with it! The more isolated she is, the better for that disgusting pair - she is destined to live with them like a cult hermit for ever 😢
Im sure they said shes retaking a gcse amd doing some new ones this year which is how they could get around it

• Wow

shaftesbury

Chatty Member
Only just watching the Christmas vlogs and on Christmas Eve at 44.38 it looks like Chris points that erratic plane straight at Mila's head!

• Wow
  • Angry