Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anywaygigi

In 2018 they were sponsored by Visit Dubai. Someone contacted them and upon landing Chris received the unfortunate news that Visit Dubai didn't want to associate themselves with the Inghams. They got a free holiday out of it but weren't allowed to mention the company I suppose. The world's most uncomfortable video was filmed with all the Inghams in matching Ifam merchandise looking like they were in a hostage video. Very uncomfortable to watch, especially Isabelle and Esme. Vile pair could have left the children out of the video but no.
What’s the video called please?

Reactions: 5

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
How do you know she was a bully? Did you go to school with her?
I was wondering the same. I know there was a woman who claimed to be a mum of a kid from Izzys school saying she was a bully ages ago but wanted to know if that claim has actually been substantiated since people seem to be so sure she was a bully?
I just think it’s highly unlikely a family vlogger kid could be a bully, in my day at least they would have been the bullied for sure.

Web30

VIP Member
Creepy gone vege again😀said they were vege for a long time.yes a long time about one meal.
lazys offerings are enough to make anyone go vege.
creepy got an excuse now to go out for his own food
I do not believe Isla and Esme went anywhere
Not watched but esme put a insta up the other day of her out on her bike

whatamess123

VIP Member
Maybe I'm being picky but in her insta post talking about their favourite holidays she mentions Esme's birthday in Mexico, Mila's birthday in the caravan, and Ireland. Wasn't Isla's birthday in Ireland where she had the cake that wasn't even remotely birthday like?

Why single out others birthdays rather than just the place but not Isla's birthday?
And in 3,2,1.....

Kitty2020

Chatty Member
Re: ‘The C word’.

True, it used to be absolute taboo in the States, but you also couldn’t say ‘Twat’. I tried explaining that it was relatively harmless in England, but they wouldn’t have it.
Amongst the people I know, things are becoming more relaxed - thrilled to see friends using ‘wanker’ too!

But this piece I found gloriously illustrative of how Aussies - ok *some* Aussies use the C word with ease and humor.
Trigger warning ⚠ If it upsets you to hear it, don’t watch, but it was put out in the early days of Covid & lockdowns when anything that made you laugh was most welcomed.

Oh and regarding the Inghams - I hadn’t known they weren’t uploading as I had decided I’d watched them for the last time at the end of the year. I finished my research on family vlogging - something I was totally unaware of, ages ago, but got caught down the rabbit hole.
It actually started when a friend of a friend wanted people to share her video of her maybe 13/14 year old getting an iPhone and the tears/reaction. It was absurd to me.
She had lined up the kids to film them opening massive piles of gifts, directing them to show things to the camera. Her then boyfriend (now husband) had been a friend of mine for many years. It was so unlike him to get into all that - so I went online to see if it was something others did. That’s how I found the Inghams with their massive piles. Then I found Tattle!
I’m currently learning a new language - the time wasted on the Inghams is going to good use now 🙂

Anyway - enjoy the video - or not… 🙃

Oh… I can’t paste the link 😫
OK look up -
Stay Home Stay Safe (Covid 19 dark comedy) by Kacey Baker

mags

VIP Member
They really need to sort their lifestyle and diets out. The dad of the Nasey Family, Casey suffered a heart attack the other day, almost fatal. He’s a healthy young dad (other than his diabetes). If something so tragic can happen to him, then this lot are very high risk with the unhealthy lives they lead and the shit they eat.
Wow. Is that Saffron Barker's brother...the one who 'joined' the Minghams in Dubai on the best PR trip that never was?

uwotmate

Chatty Member
Can you send messages on here I found a clip bit can't work out what is said in the video .

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
Was discussing minghams with my mate. What family was it who’s car was set on fire a few years back?