Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Just my opinion but I was wondering if when they took Mila to her appointment she had suspicious bruising and were reported
That would explain the creepy 6 minute video and not uploading yet
One can only hope
Was she bruised badly at that time? I don't watch the vlogs so not sure 🙈

Reactions: 5

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Regarding energy bills, depending on when they secured their rate it might not be that bad. We were very fortunate with ours and it isn't that much more than 'usual' despite us having the heating on most of the day 5 days a week.

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Just out of curiosity. It was said that esme and isla rode to the shops alone? But I couldn't find a shop in their little village. Nearest one would be a fair distance and on road only as no paths to join the two places. Please don't say those two muppets have let a 10 and 13 Yr old out alone to ride on country road
Yes, I won’t share the map but I remember looking last time they vlogged it & there is a single road they ride along that takes them into the little village (national speed limit I may add :( )

One saving grace is that it’s probably very quiet but there are no pavements, just grass verges & with it being a long straight you probably get the odd idiot that probably goes faster than they need to

The Law is that you must be 14 to ride an electric bike , so the ‘parents’ are basically encouraging them to break the law , if they have an accident surely they would be charged with neglect !
This is probably the reason they ended up needing to get the girls their own bikes

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Wtf was Jace and Mila wearing. They look like little sumo wrestlers 😂
A very poor advert for her own brand baby sleeping bag all in ones - they look rediculous 🤣 website states they are 3.5 tog but I think they look thicker than that from when we used similar for ours as babies. The sizing is awful especially if they come in 3 different sizes as well!

Attachments

• Sad

hayley

VIP Member
I see the concern, but allowing the kids freedom to ride their bikes to the park / shop - especially when it’s over rural land and not main roads - is essentially the only trace of normality and healthy childhood activity we’ve seen. I hope the kids are doing that, and I hope they keep it off the vlog to protect the privacy of the route.
Oh yes I can appreciate that, and yes they should have some freedom but their lives are far from normal and if they really do have stalkers (more likely the ifam to stalk then us "haters") no route is safe for them

Reactions: 3

Otghmd94

Ive posted this a while ago, but this is isla with Mila next to her. Maybe she’s playing it off as being funny with her but the look on her face tells me otherwise. I’m sure there is a lot more going on when the camera is off and there is a reason why mila doesn’t care to learn Islas name, doesn’t hug her and never looks or asks for her.
That being said the bond she has with Izzy is really sweet and I do think it’s genuine. She looks for her a lot, when everyone is sat around it’s always Izzy’s lap she will sit on etc.
What vlog was this in? Is that in the van?

Reactions: 3