Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

skyelau

VIP Member
PMSL I bought these bows as they are minnie mouses bows and not ears so we stand out , errr you stand out love and not for the right reasons

• Haha
Reactions: 36

HelloCreepy

VIP Member
If I saw poo in a hotel room, I'm going to assume that if something so obvious was missed, then the entire accommodation hasn't been cleaned properly so I couldn't stay. I don't like staying away from home anyway so that would push me over the edge and I'd never go away again.
Totally agree. That was my first thought. If they missed that, the entire cabin hasn’t been cleaned and they’re probably sleeping in sheets that haven’t been washed after the last guest.
But. I lean more towards them smearing the walls themselves so they can get a refund or a free trip for next year. and I totally believe that they aren’t even hiding that stuff from the kids but actually just raise them to become absolute scammers.

Cooper123

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for Mila, she seems to be such an inconvenience to Sarah to the point where the fat munter can barely conceal her disdain for her. No wonder the poor baby seemed miserable in today's vlog, she probably had a headache from the freezing chill on the beach. I have a feeling that Mila isn't the smiley, emotionally malleable new money spinner Sarah had hoped for and as a result is viewed as just something extra to feed and clothe. It's a sad situation for all the kids but that little toddler....😢
I agree. Mila is adorable, and so smart, and it's heartbreaking seeing her cunt of a mother favour little jeffrey dahmer over her.

• Heart

tatty_boggle

Who the fuck wants to be dragging their arses from pillar to post, in freezing temperatures, with no actual washing facilities two weeks before Christmas?
When they have a spacious house, tons of exciting Christmas themed activities on their doorstep and a warm house they can keep their children safe in?? 😳
They are genuinely delusional and have no idea how to read the room -
I’m a great lover of the outdoors and spend a lot of time bundled up, outside. But the thought of letting my children paddle in sea water in these temperatures is literally abusive! It’s neglectful, dangerous and just not sensible 🤷‍♀️

Also from a point of view of just being able to enjoy the build up to Christmas, if I had time on my hands like these oiks, I would savour being able to chill and Christmassy stuff at home 👌
Being as myself and my Partner work over 80 hours between us, and over time on top of this as it’s Christmas season - I don’t have that bloody luxury 😳

• Heart

candyland_

VIP Member
I can’t understand why they aren’t enjoying their Christmas build up at home. I’d want to have baby bundled up and cosy.

Reactions: 35
For this week's Memory Monday, we remember the words of an ex work colleague of Creepy's. The lady worked with Creepy for four years and during those years, he never once mentioned the existence of Sarah or Isabelle. He said that he had children but only showed pictures of Esme and Isla. The colleague said that she had seen Creepy try it on with many of her colleagues.

The second memory is where Creepy alledgedly sent a message to an Ifam who was a minor. He really shouldn't have been calling a minor "gorgeous" 🤢.

The third memory is when Creepy wrote something rather creepy on a post that Sarah posted when she was a lot younger.
That post he wrote on her photo screams narcissistic coercive bastard.

• Sick

tatty_boggle

’Still getting shit about the noncing?’
’Yeah’
’Same’
All of this 🤢🤢🤢
It baffles me how people ignore the fact that Noel got a 13 year old pregnant when he was 16+??
It’s absolutely fucking vile and if it was today there would be police, social services and lots of agencies involved!!!
Regardless if he married Sue, it’s actually illegal and horrid!
Neither family can ever sit and relax because both are headed by vile n*ncey cretins!!!

• Sick

Chatty Member
Looking forward to seeing the Eden Project's next advertising campaign: Skating, Sausages and Staircases. All the stuff it's best known for showcased by the Inghams in another quality travel vlog.

Creepy says Cornwall is really quiet everywhere and that's why he wants to move there... Clearly forgotten they did an entire series of vlogs moaning about how busy it was last time they were there.

• Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
GOING TO A SECRET ALIEN BASE! (EDEN PROJECT CORNWALL) | VLOGMAS DAY 10

If aliens landed on Earth and encountered the Inghams they'd run back to their spaceship and leave the planet asap.

Creepstopher opens the door and exits the air bnb. Riveting content. Then he welcomes us to a “buh-you-tee-full” day in Cornwall. Tomorrow they’re leaving and moving onto pastures new. Every house is stooooooonin and he is moving to Wadebridge. He was on Rightmove last night. Premium beach spot are £1m. The turquoise beautiful sand beaches are like Spain. It’s quiet everywhere and Creepstopher likes that. Yeah and we want to keep Cornwall that way so stay away. Ponces are not welcome.

He has a riveting amazing vanlife story. He has to collect something from the post office so the trip can continue. When they were in Greece he blew the inverter up in the van so he can power the big appliances. He bought a new one and it was faulty. It fried the Earth cable and Creepstopher was choking from the smoke and it was scary. Couldn’t he have just moved himself away from the cable? It was nothing he did wrong. Sure, Jan. It was sent back and confirmed to be faulty. 🤥 He has ordered one from a different company that is more expensive.

Lazy and Mila are watching. Jace wants a peach aka a nectarine because Isla has one. They’re watching Scrooge and Mila and Jace are loving it. Creepstopher holds Mila, who is covered in dairylea dunker. He asks why she would do that. Because she’s a baby and exploring food, textures etc. If you did some parenting after you fired your spunk into Lazy’s lady garden you’d know that. They’re heading off on an amazing afternoon. The noise of the diesel heater is satisfying.

The Inghams are at one of Cornwall’s best known and most recognisable attractions - The Eden Project. It’s where man and the natural world come together. Google says it’s the world’s biggest indoor rainforest. They were going to come last summer but couldn’t get a freebie. It’s obvious this is an ad. You get a year’s pass with the ticket. The ice skating session is coming up.

Footage of the Inghams walking. Creepstopher says they stumbled into Area 51. Once again Jace is in the buggy. They get to the ice rink. Lazy squeals they have their skates on. Jace screeches he has his on too. Isla has decided not to use a penguin. Lazy is the worst ice skater but can stay up. Skating footage. Creepstopher does his best to be signed for Dancing on Ice 2024 but he’s more likely to be chowing down on a kangaroo’s balls. At least he’ll be used to not washing properly for weeks. For whatever reason, Esme grips onto Isla as she uses the penguin.

After skating, the Ingham have come inside for Creepstopher to set up the vlog. It’s 5pm so they’ve come in for dinner. Lazy and Esme have bangers and mash. Mila and Jace are sharing one. Isabelle and Isla got Mac n cheese. Creepstopher got a margarita. Jace says he wanted a potato meal but Lazy tells him it is potato. I think he means he wanted chips. There was no coke or sprite. The drinks were funky so Lazy got flavoured spring water. She got Jace and Mila fruity water. The girls got sparking apple and Creepstopher chose Cornish cola.The mashed potato isn’t proper mash but potatoes that have been crushed. After dinner Esme brat hugs Isabelle, says she loves her and then whispers in her ear she only said that for the camera. Esme denies this. Lazy is overwhelmed by Mila crying.

Creepstopher is upset everyone has eaten all their dinner so he doesn’t get leftovers. He points out Esme has some on her chin. He tucks into Jace’s leftovers because he didn’t like it as it was peppery. Lazy says she’ll make something when they get home. Creepstopher tells him he won’t get muscles unless he eats all his dinner. Next stop is the “biodomes” - Lazy, “biomes” - Creepstopher.

The Inghams are in the rainforest biome and it’s getting hot. Jace screeches that he’s not going under the waterfall. Breathless climb of the stairs to the top of the biome. The staircase is suspended from the roof so it sways. Esme is scared looking down. Footage of two ladies singing.

Lazy tells us every 11 seconds a rainforest the size of the biome is destroyed. Mainly to make packaging for all the tat you buy. Your carbon footprint alone is the size of Jupiter. There is a cute restaurant in there but Lazy didn’t know.

The Inghams are back at the house. Lazy cackles that Esme is an old woman because she likes to crochet. Tonight’s movie is The Grinch movie. Lazy loves the other animated one but they watched it 20 times from November because Jace loves it. He sits with Isla and is pulling his own ear for once. Mila is with Creepstopher getting her pyjamas on. Isabelle is getting herself a chocolate muffin. The Inghams have been packing as they’re checking out tomorrow. Lazy teases that they’re not going home. They have been going to bed an hour and a half earlier than they normally would. They have been sitting down to watch a movie every night but they never get to do that at home. Is she for real??? They sit down to watch Netflix every fucking night!!! Isabelle sits down with her latte and muffin and Lazy calls her an old woman.

End of vlog

Aw, they named a penguin after Lazy
1670700340252.png

1670699884841.png
1670700050865.png
1670700212753.png
1670700398810.png
1670700415466.png
1670700445025.png
1670700531223.png
1670700596989.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Lynx

VIP Member
Did anyone notice in the Jace and Mila blueberry clip, when Sarah is talking to camera, Jace is talking in the background and teasing Mila by saying "ha ha" in a mean way, as Mila screams. He said something else but I can't work it out. Then Sarah tries to make out that Jace is being kind, sharing, and Mila is at fault for eating Jace's blueberries too quickly. Hmmm.

• Angry
  • Sad

tatty_boggle

Is that Izzy and Chris skating whilst holding hands on Sarah's latest reel?
If it was a normal father holding his teen’s hands as they were nervous, wouldn’t bat an eyelid....
This however gives me horrible shivers because of him being a n*nce - and particularly because the victims of his who have been brave enough to come forward are roughly Isabelle’s age 😔
It also makes no sense when you have many much younger children, who would actually need assistance 😳
I hope I am so wrong. So so wrong.
But as a Mum I get an unpleasant and weird vibe about the relationship between them 🤢
I feel so sorry for Isabelle, I wish she could have her independence because she’s not being exposed to anything in a healthy way 😔

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Farblegargoyles

I feel so sorry for Mila, she seems to be such an inconvenience to Sarah to the point where the fat munter can barely conceal her disdain for her. No wonder the poor baby seemed miserable in today's vlog, she probably had a headache from the freezing chill on the beach. I have a feeling that Mila isn't the smiley, emotionally malleable new money spinner Sarah had hoped for and as a result is viewed as just something extra to feed and clothe. It's a sad situation for all the kids but that little toddler....😢

• Sad
  • Heart

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Surely at the girls’ ages (17,13,10) having ‘big’ piles at Christmas shouldn’t matter? Generally kids start understanding quality over quantity at that age (even my 8 year old god sister is starting to get the concept!) and therefore understand less gifts doesn’t necessarily mean that less has been spent etc.
I’m sure Isabelle would rather 1 pair of Ugg slippers as opposed to £85 spent on random things she’ll never touch. A £50 Nike hoodie rather than 5 £10 shein hoodies. A body shop gift set as opposed to 3 £10 sets from home bargains.
My name is Sarah and I’m so vile
But one thing I’m known for is my huge Christmas piles.

• Haha