The Ingham Family #262 The Ingham residence, Pedalo of the Caravan speaking. 📞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ALERT Cornwall

Avoid Truro Christmas market - according to Creeps on his Insta that's where they are.

Reactions: 16
i Honestly feel like the reason this lot havent had the authorites around is because as soon as they get notification of a visit they take off. Sarah mentioned she didnt remember they had this trip booked, it screams a last min booking to a place as far away as they could get in the uk. Izzy in the car and such looks like shed rather be at home going to college, but these twats rather than actually living life getting called ponce in the street they make themselves noticable with the screetching. Put the kids first for crying out loud. They dont want the van crap they want to be with their friends at christmas activites and parties ect. Avoiding life and your actions is whats put you in this mess your ruining your childrens lives because your scared to actually faced up to your actions. Change the kids surnames, take them offline and give them a normal life.
Amen 👏 👏 👏

Reactions: 10
I don't like it that they are are only about an hour from me 🤢 I so hope they don't venture back over the border for a visit.

It's so strange that the only thing they seem to do to occupy themselves is shopping or splashing about in water. You home school. Take the children to a museum or the theatre. There are plenty. They could go to Stonehenge! So many options.

Reactions: 22
It’s become such a habit for jace to just scream as a reaction to literally anything, I’m pretty sure he doesn’t have any real emotion towards anything at this point, because he’s such a circus monkey. So are isla and esme. Izzy unfortunately is just a zombie at this point. Wish she knew she could just leave. Pretty sure she could make her own money off of social media and live independently. That is if her parents hadn’t taken all of her confidence and self worth away from her.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
‘Adult supervision’ does not mean you Sarah or Chris. Even you can’t be that deluded.
Oh wait. I mean CAN.

Reactions: 22
They are all so bleeping shrill, loud and feral. It's hard to even hate watch them now. Why do they have no self awareness. They are the very definition of benefits Britain.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Excuse the phone, I’m confirming milas hip appointment!! Yeah right, you’re cancelling it cos your holiday is more important!! Disgusting pair of imbeciles

• Wow
Reactions: 28
More pro-ana style shots on her grid today, showing off her thigh gap and her knees being wider than her legs.

This SCREAMS intervention needed but her witch mother has her on the road again in that bleeping tin can.

God love those kids.
Exactly what I thought 😪

Reactions: 10
I do try not to swear but duck off you smug thick twats. Reality is, for a hundred different reasons, my life is a hundred times better. Number one being I do not have to spend my life running or looking over my shoulder.

Oh and shout out to fatty, every day, in every way, you ARE the Pilsbury dough boy 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nice to see them treating that place with respect. Letting your toddler eat greasy pizza on a fabric chair and esmes spoon that She’s been stirring her drink with on the arm of the sofa. Feral tramps

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Lazy’s latest insta reel 🙄

Let’s go to the beach in December so we can…

Start by pulling a smug face at the camera

All show ourselves looking off into the distance acting like we don’t know we are being filmed

All holding hands

Sarah trudge on down towards the sea with as much grace as an elephant

Girls do a dance off in the distance and look like you are just having so much fun unprompted

The girls can paddle… don’t worry about them getting hypothermia…. We need content!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Just heard Chris give an excuse as to why prinny isn’t on this trip. Don’t believe him one bit based on the fact that his eyes darted towards floor during the explanation. No one intelligent is going to fall for this Chris.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.