The Ingham Family #262 The Ingham residence, Pedalo of the Caravan speaking. 📞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t know there was an age limit on listening to music. Shite if the age limit on listening to Kanye is 25 I Best Buy some more anti wrinkle cream to allow me to listen to his music without appearing too old for it 🫣
Don`t worry.Here`swhere i admit to only knowing him due to him marrying into that other family i can`t stand. :)

Reactions: 4
Drone use flow chart just for you Chris, taken from Devon & Cornwall police that you should perhaps take notice of - you are doing this for commercial use as you are including footage on your channel which is your business. You’ve also likely flown within 50 meters of a structure by showing the houses and their gardens which I’m guessing you did not seek permission to include in vlog either.

They’ve really done a number on those kids as well haven’t they with them going on about how lucky they are, how amazing van trips are etc. Do your kids realise they can still do all that and go to school? They were talking as if they were the only ones fortunate enough to experience all that but there are plenty of working & school educated families do what you do. Isabelle should have been in college now & I expect Isla would be more open to saying yes to wanting to go back to school as well but you are pushing this on them at the expense of a chance of a decent education that will get them through life.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Lazy you are aware that you have audio on your vlogs don't you??
You don't have to explain what Mila was singing to us. We heard it.
When I read festive day anywhere. specially in a vlogmasvlog on a trip I think watching decorations in the town or neighbourhood of where you are, loads of lights and music. Maybe even a snowballfight if there was any snow.
Not a day on a freezing beach and watching a movie for the millionth time while eating a festive pizza from Dominos. You did not even open an advent calender. I don't mind that, but would have made it a tiny bit more festivelike...
And I am sorry but why not move that second table so he would hav a little bit more space to move around those other cars could have stould in the middle if he wanted them there.
There’s nothing christmassy about their vlogmas so far. They also made the mistake of decorating the whole house and putting up all the trees before vlogmas even started. They even went to Christmas markets and stuff before December. Loads of Christmas content before vlogmas. None for vlogmas so far.

Reactions: 25
The screaming kills me every time!!!!!!! It is unnecessary. If those kids were in nursery, school, kindergarten they would have learned some manners .... now it's hopeless.

Reactions: 23
So Mila is allowed to choose when she wears a hat and that’s ok but if she chooses she doesn’t want her big brother squashing and hurting her ears she is a little thug 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Hey Sarah you getting bored of playing hide the no*nce yet?

Ps - Sarah aren’t you suspicious of going away in the van to stay in a holiday let ( you have a car/van that fits you all in) Is your no*nce creeping the streets with his portable bed?
I was just about to say the same, funny how she can make a decision about her hat, but not about her brother keeping his hands to himself.

Glad you managed to get the girls to stick to the script of how much they enjoy being crammed into a tin can, living their best lives instead of actually having a life, by going to school, or if you insist on homeschooling, interacting with other homeschooling groups, so they can have friends, do normal things at this time of year that most children there age are enjoying, carol services, nativity's exchanging Christmas plans with friends, handing out cards, recieving cards. You might be giving them experiences, but you are also depriving them of so many. I think back to my daughter childhood, how excited she got for the holidays, to plan extra sleepover's, shopping trips, even if it was a simple as meeting up for a couple of hours on a miserable afternoon to watch a movie and gossip. I remember my daughter going to her friend's for the day, the weather turning bad, snow ect that day turned into a couple of days due to the weather and driving conditions. That's memories. A friend for life, who is chief bridesmaid at her wedding next year. A sleepover with your sister, is not making memories, it's sharing a room.

I agree holidays with the family create memories, but so do, so many other things that involve things these children do not have access to/or are deprived of. My child was an only child, so it's a bit different, but surely in years to come recalling sleepovers, trips, days out with friends are slightly more memorable than with a sister/brother purely because sometimes friends change for one reason or another, so a picture, or a place will trigger memories of a friend you may not have thought about, which in turn will make you think of other things and you end up trying to reconnect or dropping a message.

I don't know if I'm explaining it well, I guess it's just a shame the only people these kids have to make memories with is each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
on instagram Creepy is having a massive over a store with blink 182. Did Lazy bring her white coat. She could go in there and everyone would think she was a member of the band.
The size of Lazy in that white coat now, they'd think she was the entire band.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is Cornwall being mentioned on this thread?? Cornwall isn't far from me, I don't like this 😬
I’m in Devon and literally feel the same ick!! Thank goodness for our lovely@greencow cos two seconds in I cannot stand jaces screeching voice! I know he’s only 3 but I can’t stand that little bullying child could see him approaching little mila and have turned off! To anyone with any sense or compassion fatty and lazy? Jace is ruining what you have left of your channel! He really is not a nice little boiii!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Giving safety advice and saying one wave is all it took and that cave could be flooded so called kids back, next breath esme has taken jace over as he wanted to look - WTAF like - failing to see what is festive in this vlog, regarding Norway someone on here said few months back email confirmations from travel agents had been sent out guess that wasn't true then lol

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Didn’t know there was an age limit on listening to music. Shite if the age limit on listening to Kanye is 25 I Best Buy some more anti wrinkle cream to allow me to listen to his music without appearing too old for it 🫣
There isn’t but his key demographic is males 18-24

Reactions: 3
Poor Jace hair looks a absolute mess ok leave it long but get it trimmed and cared for 😢 Mila gets raged around like a toy so sad to watch, if I was having something to eat at a service station or even trying to clean up and these children were running around I wouldn’t be happy all so Sarah can have vlog content 😢 I did wonder if Izzy had gone down for Mia Fizz birthday party remember someone once saying they were good friends 🤔
I am pretty sure family fizz cut contact with Minghams after it all came about Chris. I’m sure they cancelled meeting up with them a few days after it all came to light… but I might not be remembering that correctly

Reactions: 14
How unfortunate for them that this house has a working clock on the wall.

We have the kids trooping into the kitchen as the lazy one announces that they've just woken up...clock shows it's 20 minutes to 12.
A few minutes later she says they went to bed very late and the girls didn't get up until about 10am.

Then we have her saying they're ready to go out and it's one o'clock...clock shows it's 2pm.
Small, stupid lies that just spew out of her mouth daily and in front of the kids. Creepy will be ripping the batteries out of that clock as we speak, just like he does with the ones at home.

They don't even sit down with the pizzas until 7:30, then after they've eaten they start to watch a film and an episode of something or other.

So the children probably had a piece of toast and a handful of sweets before being dragged to a freezing cold beach to perform like a troop of monkeys to earn the family crust.
Quick, you two run through the cold sea into that cave, sling Jace and Mila onto the sand to show what fake fun they're having.

Right everybody stand together and prattle on about how you all love to do this stuff, look happy, stop shivering and pretend you're grateful.

duck off you lying pair of grifters.

CF2DA640-033E-4682-9A9A-F94E8E57D6D5.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I am pretty sure family fizz cut contact with Minghams after it all came about Chris. I’m sure they cancelled meeting up with them a few days after it all came to light… but I might not be remembering that correctly
Yer, they were in brighton, went to zoelles house then were meant to be meeting family fizz a few days later. I think it all came out just after they got back but FF must have heard something.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.