The Ingham Family #262 The Ingham residence, Pedalo of the Caravan speaking. šŸ“ž

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Letā€™s go to the beach in December so we canā€¦
And not just the beach. The beach 300+ miles from home! Absolutely nothing in that reel or the vlog that they couldn't have done at a beach closer to home if they really had to go to the beach in December.

Reactions: 22
Chris mate think you should retake geography imagine staying in wadebridge and going to pothcothan beach and thinking youā€™re staying in Newquay which is 25 minutes away

• Haha
Reactions: 15
looks like they are away for 4 or 5 days according to the bookcalender on the table.
They probably forgot to bring one of Milas dolls since she asks and asks for baby and Lazy don't "understand" what she means.

Reactions: 15
At the beginning of the vlog when they just got up did anyone notice the timeā€¦?! It was 11.40, they waste so much of the day lazing around and sleeping!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
on instagram Creepy is having a massive over a store with blink 182. Did Lazy bring her white coat. She could go in there and everyone would think she was a member of the band.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve never listened to Kanye I thought he was an under 25 thing I dunno but isnā€™t creepy a bit old?
Sorry for any older Kanye fans on the thread I just thought it would be more for the kids šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
No, I bought his first album as a teenager, Iā€™m 35 now šŸ˜Š
ANyhooo, just away to watch the minghams vlog x

Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s 16ish months old, sheā€™s not old enough to make decisions like that. You would still encourage them to put one on rather than just go with what they want at that age - especially when you are miles away from home & lots of common cold weather illnesses around. The suck ups really boil my piss as well, jumping on the back of Sarahā€™s comments like school girl bullies, being nasty to anyone who dares comment something (which in this case is just a normal, common sense question).

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She also confirmed Mila is riding in the back now so whereā€™s the other car seat?
Havenā€™t watched but they know theyā€™d be in sh*t if she was caught up front (unless theyā€™ve already had someone investigate it & been told not to do it again?) Jace should absolutely be in a seat of his own as well from a legal POV, even if itā€™s a high back booster. Under 4, the pelvic bone hasnā€™t matured enough for use with an adult belt. I really do hope they are pulled over!

Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s 16ish months old, sheā€™s not old enough to make decisions like that. You would still encourage them to put one on rather than just go with what they want at that age - especially when you are miles away from home & lots of common cold weather illnesses around. The suck ups really boil my piss as well, jumping on the back of Sarahā€™s comments like school girl bullies, being nasty to anyone who dares comment something (which in this case is just a normal, common sense question).
My goddaughter is a feisty little redhead and she would scream the whole street down if you put a hat on her head from the age of six months to......about this year, I'd say (she turns 6 next week). They've made do with ear covers and hoods but it's always worrisome when it's as cold as it is here. To this day, I can't wear hats and my mother despaired of me and was certain I was going to die of pneumonia or something because I was always bareheaded.

Reactions: 2
Sarahs ads that aren't ads but heres a discount link .... WHEN WILL ASA DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS DIVY.

Reactions: 13
So lazy explained beach safety to us today, while they were on their day out. She said she shouted the girls back from cave as soon as she felt it was getting "risky". She said the tide came in, in one big wave that took seconds, and another wave could block the cave off. Fair enough. Why then, after that, did you allow your 4 year old to go over to the cave?

Reactions: 35
Lazy you are aware that you have audio on your vlogs don't you??
You don't have to explain what Mila was singing to us. We heard it.
When I read festive day anywhere. specially in a vlogmasvlog on a trip I think watching decorations in the town or neighbourhood of where you are, loads of lights and music. Maybe even a snowballfight if there was any snow.
Not a day on a freezing beach and watching a movie for the millionth time while eating a festive pizza from Dominos. You did not even open an advent calender. I don't mind that, but would have made it a tiny bit more festivelike...
And I am sorry but why not move that second table so he would hav a little bit more space to move around those other cars could have stould in the middle if he wanted them there.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
So Mila is allowed to choose when she wears a hat and thatā€™s ok but if she chooses she doesnā€™t want her big brother squashing and hurting her ears she is a little thug šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø.

Hey Sarah you getting bored of playing hide the no*nce yet?

Ps - Sarah arenā€™t you suspicious of going away in the van to stay in a holiday let ( you have a car/van that fits you all in) Is your no*nce creeping the streets with his portable bed?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
wonder how much cheaper this hollidayhome was to going to Forrest holliday during the christmas days.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.