The Ingham Family #262 The Ingham residence, Pedalo of the Caravan speaking. šŸ“ž

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve not heard of that bridge. To be fair Iā€™ve not ventured to Cornwall before
The Tamar is the river which creates the natural border between Cornwall and Devon. Glorious region of the country on both sides which neither of these cretins is capable of appreciating.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sounded like Prinny cupboard to me ā€¦ wtf! I bet she gets shut in a big cupboard at night and when theyā€™re out!

To add, this is probably why Sarah hates Isla talking in the vlogs, because she probably often drops them in it!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I cannot comprehend why parents with very small children arrive at a destination at 2.00am. I know they havenā€™t traffic hold-ups but surely you would take that into consideration when booking a long trip and plan to leave earlier. They are unbelievable
It always makes me laugh when they go on that everythingā€™s a mad rush šŸ™„ they do nothing so why the rush

Reactions: 18
It sounds like she says ā€œpwinny cupboardā€ but Iā€™m hoping Iā€™m very wrong here tbh...šŸ˜”
Yeah. Iā€™ve listened a few times because I thought it could be cleaning cupboard, but I actually think she says prinny. Imo I can definitely hear a p sound, not a c. And I wouldnā€™t put it past them to have prinny locked in a little closet or something when they donā€™t wanna bother with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Issy losing weight just screams of the only thing she can control in her life.
More pro-ana style shots on her grid today, showing off her thigh gap and her knees being wider than her legs.

This SCREAMS intervention needed but her witch mother has her on the road again in that bleeping tin can.

God love those kids.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
ALERT for the good folks in Cornwall

The Inghams are up!!! So have a few hours before they'll get themselves ready for the day and venture out - I suggest being tucked up safely in your homes before 4pm if you want to avoid them.

Only Chris the groomer could put up an insta story at 12.30 with the Kanye West song Good Morning. It's lunchtime you old foo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Is this big Saz? The reflection looks heavily pregnant
If we're judging by the figure "looking" heavily pregnant, it could just as easily be Big Creepz as Big Saz. He's so bloated, he looks like a puffa fish on steroids.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
just finished watching yesterdayā€™s vlog and one thing really got meā€¦

Itā€™s obvious how much ofcreepy and lazyā€™s relationship is built on lies. The constant lying about shopping & being sneaky shows it. They laugh it off in the videos and I know they pass it off as banter. But daily itā€™s ā€œletā€™s not tell Chrisā€ ā€œletā€™s not tell sarahā€ā€¦ and Chrisā€™ lying about the weather station was weird? Like youā€™d just say ā€œIā€™ve already bought one in the salesā€ā€¦ maybe Iā€™m over thinking it. But I never go shopping and feel the need to lie to my husband about itā€¦ I understand saying ā€œIā€™m going to hide the bagsā€ as a jokeā€¦. But they arenā€™t joking šŸ˜‚she Literally does hide the bags.everyvlog seems to be someone sneaking about buying somethingā€¦. Makes me wonder what else theyā€™re sneaking& lying to each other aboutā€¦.

Reactions: 25
I hope all the residents have been supplied with ear defenders.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I hope they've been supplied with nose defenders. You can't febreeze your way out of a Mingham stink.

Showing as booked until 14th. Not available tonight. Thereā€™s a few days free, then booked out through the end of December. God help the cleaners.
Quite. I don't know about the owner but I think we can add the cleaners to the tit Midas list.

Reactions: 16
Why is Cornwall being mentioned on this thread?? Cornwall isn't far from me, I don't like this šŸ˜¬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
ALERT for the good folks in Cornwall

The Inghams are up!!! So have a few hours before they'll get themselves ready for the day and venture out - I suggest being tucked up safely in your homes before 4pm if you want to avoid them.

Only Chris the groomer could put up an insta story at 12.30 with the Kanye West song Good Morning. It's lunchtime you old foo.
Chris also used the song of Hitler Lover Kanye West. I hope Ifam read and understand what this all means.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I bet they've gone in the van so Creepy can say he's going out to the van to 'edit' so he doesn't disturb anyone but really goes off in the van to get his end away.

There's too many of them to fit in a car now so they had to get a minibus ex taxi.
It's really annoying how Lazy always has remind everyone they are a big family every two seconds, as if nobody has noticed. Like when she buys food, she has to buy extra packs of stuff "because we're a big family".
Makes me laugh every time. My Dadā€™s from a family of 12 siblings, parents made 14 in that family, and my partner has 14, so 15 not including the parents. Thatā€™s what I call a big family.

Reactions: 11
Iā€™ve never listened to Kanye I thought he was an under 25 thing I dunno but isnā€™t creepy a bit old?
Sorry for any older Kanye fans on the thread I just thought it would be more for the kids šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 6
Why are the girls prancing round in the sea in shorts, its got to be freezing!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Iā€™ve never listened to Kanye I thought he was an under 25 thing I dunno but isnā€™t creepy a bit old?

Sorry for any older Kanye fans on the thread I just thought it would be more for the kids ļæ¼

His 1st big album was released nearly 19 years ago. I imagine most of his fans are over 25. Most younger people will know him more for the controvery on social media.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.