The Ingham Family #262 The Ingham residence, Pedalo of the Caravan speaking. 📞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What toll is that? If on the M6 why has the plank not used the non toll road? Can’t think of any others unless the idiot is going the wrong way round the M25 again
I have no idea why he used the M6 toll. If they’ve come down the M1, they’d surely have joined M42 but he must’ve gone back on himself just to use the toll road and then join the M42 anyway to then go m6/m5?! 😂 Google maps doesn’t take them on the toll road either - I reckon he’s done it for content the stupid 🤡

Looking at description on holiday let, are they doing this? No idea why they’ve not taken the car & booked Airbnb along their routes though, that van is no good to anyone especially in Winter with minus temps which we have down south atm. Chris - NOONE is interested in your van, NOONE who would be serious about van life would watch your channel. The caravan would be much more relatable to parents who may be sat watching with their kids but that van shows everything you don’t do when you’ve got more than a couple of kids. Stop trying to make it happen, or maybe carry on because the views drop quite a bit when you are in the van.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
I have no idea why he used the M6 toll. If they’ve come down the M1, they’d surely have joined M42 but he must’ve gone back on himself just to use the toll road and then join the M42 anyway to then go m6/m5?! 😂 Google maps doesn’t take them on the toll road either - I reckon he’s done it for content the stupid 🤡

Looking at description on holiday let, are they doing this? No idea why they’ve not taken the car & booked Airbnb along their routes though, that van is no good to anyone especially in Winter with minus temps which we have down south atm. Chris - NOONE is interested in your van, NOONE who would be serious about van life would watch your channel. The caravan would be much more relatable to parents who may be sat watching with their kids but that van shows everything you don’t do when you’ve got more than a couple of kids. Stop trying to make it happen, or maybe carry on because the views drop quite a bit when you are in the van.
Oooh look at us we’re so set for life we can use the toll road 😂😂😂. Pricks. I live down south and even I know about the non toll road. Sorry, it’s consumed me with rage 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Of course it wouldn't be a Mingham holiday without a trip to the beach.
Note the place was deserted because it's winter and most people wouldn't be up for a paddle in freezing weather and would be too busy with work/school/lead up to Christmas.
It'll be just so Creepy can get drone shots of yet another stoonin' beach, unless he forgot his drone, they normally forget loads of stuff on trips, I wonder what it was this time?

They are idiots letting the girls go off to a cave and they won't know anything about the tides etc.
Of course they talked about water safety as it's so important to them as Kayak Paul can confirm.
So it's ok for the girls to do something dangerous as long as they've got parental supervision. Creepy and Lazy would be useless if the girls got into difficulties, Jace and Mila would have more chance of saving them.

Reactions: 27
Isla and esme are for sure gonna have a cold in a few days. Barefoot and in shorts… bleeping hell.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Of course it wouldn't be a Mingham holiday without a trip to the beach.
Note the place was deserted because it's winter and most people wouldn't be up for a paddle in freezing weather and would be too busy with work/school/lead up to Christmas.
It'll be just so Creepy can get drone shots of yet another stoonin' beach, unless he forgot his drone, they normally forget loads of stuff on trips, I wonder what it was this time?

They are idiots letting the girls go off to a cave and they won't know anything about the tides etc.
Of course they talked about water safety as it's so important to them as Kayak Paul can confirm.
So it's ok for the girls to do something dangerous as long as they've got parental supervision. Creepy and Lazy would be useless if the girls got into difficulties, Jace and Mila would have more chance of saving them.
Agreed I also live on the coast and it can happen in minutes I’ve lost count of how many tourists I’ve seen either cut off or running with their towels and stuff as the tide came in 😂

So, The Radfords Christmas trip is to New York, and even The Baldwin family got to Disney Land Paris! where are the Inghams?
Yep on a freezing cold beach in Cornwall! But hey guys, they're living their best life!
Shorts wtf u have to be kidding me 🙄

Reactions: 13
I’ve never listened to Kanye I thought he was an under 25 thing I dunno but isn’t creepy a bit old?
Sorry for any older Kanye fans on the thread I just thought it would be more for the kids 🤷‍♀️
Didn’t know there was an age limit on listening to music. Shite if the age limit on listening to Kanye is 25 I Best Buy some more anti wrinkle cream to allow me to listen to his music without appearing too old for it 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly who goes to Cornwall in the winter. I understand locals or people in the surrounding area. If they wanted to go to a beach there's plenty local to them. It makes me really suspicious that they are avoiding local authorities. They're set for life so why not go to Disneyland Paris or Germany or somewhere known for christmassy. It screams running off to avoid something.

Provides them with the excuse of being 6/7 hour drive away

Funny double upload where's Sarah says

Reactions: 17
Anyone else been out in the freezing cold today and thought "I wish I could travel with children in a van to stay in a place I previously hated and force myself to spend time outside whilst pretending to be living my best life?"

No, me either. I can't wait till it's bed time to snuggle in my cosy bed and warm my feet up on my husband.

I have actually had enjoyable walks on the coast/beach in winter but with everyone dressed appropriately and knowing we're going home after a couple of hours, I wouldn't drive all the way to Cornwall for it. We've usually done it in between Xmas and New Year when looking to get the kids out for a bit and use some energy, because before Christmas is a bit busy with other stuff... Cornwall/beach isn't the most festive location for someone that claims to love Christmas is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If they have any sense they will pack up and get home before the weather is really cold.
(I know the answer to that is they have no sense

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is Cornwall very tropical at this time of year? Because I am in Ireland and have my hot water bottle at night, and because I am working (ahem Tattling) from home I have a blanket for my lap when I am sitting at the computer, like a gossipy Nana. It is giving snow and sleet warnings here from tomorrow, and I thought it was the same for the UK?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
chris either idolises them cause he is thick and blind but tate now kanye?? like ive said he’s either thick and blind or is purposely liking these problematic people to see if people kick off and they’ll have a new controversy

Reactions: 16
I needed a break from thinking about these twats so I went and watched a gorgeous lady on YouTube from the Southern US who does ASMR. Her video was of her wrapping the gifts she's bought for an Angel Tree. She brought me to tears by telling of how she had called into the church running the programme meaning to buy for two children. However when she got there they had so many cards that needed filling she took four. Two girls and two boys. When she went back a few days later she said almost no more cards were gone so she chose another - for a 5 year old boy.

She has been to endless trouble getting things to suit the interests listed for each child. She's bought warm clothes, toys, nail varnish and cosmetics for the girls. She's wrapping all the gifts in beautiful paper and she's so obviously genuinely excited to be doing it. No self indulgent vlogmas crap from her. She's never had either of her own children on camera in the entir time she's had a channel though she does sometimes tell short anecdotes about them without ever naming them or invading their privacy. I adore her.

She has fewer than 400,000 followers, makes a little but not loads of money from it. She still works a full time job because the channel is not a pathway tp a life of leisure and self indulgence to her. She does it because she has fun making videos and she is taking real joy from being generous with her community on the proceeds from it.

If all YouTubers did what she has done with her tiny little ASMR channel, there wouldn't be a child out there who wakes up on Christmas morning without anything to celebrate.

Take a lesson, Thicko and Pervy.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Creepstopher is fangirling over finding Blink 182 merch in Truro over on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I needed a break from thinking about these twats so I went and watched a gorgeous lady on YouTube from the Southern US who does ASMR. Her video was of her wrapping the gifts she's bought for an Angel Tree. She brought me to tears by telling of how she had called into the church running the programme meaning to buy for two children. However when she got there they had so many cards that needed filling she took four. Two girls and two boys. When she went back a few days later she said almost no more cards were gone so she chose another - for a 5 year old boy.

She has been to endless trouble getting things to suit the interests listed for each child. She's bought warm clothes, toys, nail varnish and cosmetics for the girls. She's wrapping all the gifts in beautiful paper and she's so obviously genuinely excited to be doing it. No self indulgent vlogmas crap from her. She's never had either of her own children on camera in the entir time she's had a channel though she does sometimes tell short anecdotes about them without ever naming them or invading their privacy. I adore her.

She has fewer than 400,000 followers, makes a little but not loads of money from it. She still works a full time job because the channel is not a pathway tp a life of leisure and self indulgence to her. She does it because she has fun making videos and she is taking real joy from being generous with her community on the proceeds from it.

If all YouTubers did what she has done with her tiny little ASMR channel, there wouldn't be a child out there who wakes up on Christmas morning without anything to celebrate.

Take a lesson, Thicko and Pervy.
Can I ask what the youtube channel is called

Reactions: 5
chris either idolises them cause he is thick and blind but tate now kanye?? like ive said he’s either thick and blind or is purposely liking these problematic people to see if people kick off and they’ll have a new controversy
There’s certainly a pattern there isn’t there. Misogynist nazi lovers unite.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Instead of faffing about at the shops, shouldn't Creepy be making sure the vlog is uploaded and live.

Isabelle should take her own advice and do what she's always wanted to do. She should be getting on with her own life now and not spending all day everyday with her siblings.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.