The Ingham Family #262 The Ingham residence, Pedalo of the Caravan speaking. 📞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no! I can't believe they have come to Cornwall again. They went to the worst places last time. There's so much they could do Eden, heligan and Mousehole. But I bet they just go to Christmas markets and moan how cold Cornwall is. Anywhere they go they make it look horrible. we don't want them here!
I’m waiting for Sarah to pronounce Mousehole

Poor Jace hair looks a absolute mess ok leave it long but get it trimmed and cared for 😢 Mila gets raged around like a toy so sad to watch, if I was having something to eat at a service station or even trying to clean up and these children were running around I wouldn’t be happy all so Sarah can have vlog content 😢 I did wonder if Izzy had gone down for Mia Fizz birthday party remember someone once saying they were good friends 🤔
Sarah in her mind thinks Jace hair is like Stacey Solomons little boy😀

That's all true but I wonder if she deliberately uses the 'cuter' language forms in an effort to appear sweeter and just all-round nicer than she is - just part of her act while the cameras are rolling.
Same as she tells Jace to say mamma /dadda she thinks it’s posh.

When I looked it’s available tonight .do you think they’ve booked just 2 nights rest of time in van

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
If they were organised they could have gone to the Eden Project with minimal cost to them as they do a really good home ed discount. However you have to prearrange it with them like a school trip and we all know they aren’t that organised!

Reactions: 10

When I looked it’s available tonight .do you think they’ve booked just 2 nights rest of time in van
It's not available until the 13th - the 7th, 8th and 9th have lines through them but I had to zoom in to see them

Reactions: 6
If they were organised they could have gone to the Eden Project with minimal cost to them as they do a really good home ed discount. However you have to prearrange it with them like a school trip and we all know they aren’t that organised!
Why would they pay anything when they can go to a garden centre for free? 😉

How long til they seek out an Aldi/Lidl for some authentic, traditional (Grec) pasties? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Showing as booked until 14th. Not available tonight. There’s a few days free, then booked out through the end of December. God help the cleaners.
Thoughts on setting up a go fund me so that the cleaner can buy shares in febreze?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am I being really stupid? But if you were merely travelling, would you not just use, I don’t know….a car?!
I bet they've gone in the van so Creepy can say he's going out to the van to 'edit' so he doesn't disturb anyone but really goes off in the van to get his end away.

There's too many of them to fit in a car now so they had to get a minibus ex taxi.
It's really annoying how Lazy always has remind everyone they are a big family every two seconds, as if nobody has noticed. Like when she buys food, she has to buy extra packs of stuff "because we're a big family".

• Heart
Reactions: 23

In her mind she may think it but reality nothing like it 🤦‍♀️ maybe if she looks after it and trimmed it etc but not as it is 😦

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Oh no! I can't believe they have come to Cornwall again. They went to the worst places last time. There's so much they could do Eden, heligan and Mousehole. But I bet they just go to Christmas markets and moan how cold Cornwall is. Anywhere they go they make it look horrible. we don't want them here!
Thank goodness Mousehole is having a soft switch on of its Christmas lights this year. No big switch on for them to screech over. (I love Mousehole)

Reactions: 7
What’s happened to the Range Rover ? Is it just dumped in their drive as a garden ornament ? Look how wealthy we are , we have a RR we don't even use !

Probably can’t sell it as they will have more finance still outstanding on it than its worth !!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bet the neighbours were thrilled with that feral bunch turning up at 2am and screaming their way around the house tour.
Wait until they see old creeps wearing sarah‘s leggings and woooohoooo’ing at the pretty cliffs with Mila in the backpack and Jace hanging off her ear like an earring and then a tomato faced Sarah waddling along in her poo coat looking like something the BFG shat out. 🤣

If they go to the Eden project I’ll eat Chris’ beanie! 🤣🤮

My Cornwall holiday predictions….

A lazy day watching Christmas movies in the air b&b because “we never get time to do that at home.” 🙄

Leaving the house just before dark so Creepy can film a sunset.

Missing sunset because creepy took them to the wrong area and wasted the hour they have out of the air b&b.

At some point creepy will want to live in Cornwall forever because it’s “soooo pretty! Look at all the stars.”

Off to the beach while lazy sits winded on a rock eating the Cornish pasty that’s supposed to be shared between seven. Creepy films Jace throwing a pebble into the sea and Mila sits on the naughty rock because Jace threw a pebble at her.

They’ll be a family of eight by the last day when big Frank joins them so it’ll be a trip to Cornish Primark for souvenirs so the 3 older girls can spend there £1 pocket money followed by a Cornish McDonalds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Wait until they see old creeps wearing sarah‘s leggings and woooohoooo’ing at the pretty cliffs with Mila in the backpack and Jace hanging off her ear like an earring and then a tomato faced Sarah waddling along in her poo coat looking like something the BFG shat out. 🤣

If they go to the Eden project I’ll eat Chris’ beanie! 🤣🤮

My Cornwall holiday predictions….

A lazy day watching Christmas movies in the air b&b because “we never get time to do that at home.” 🙄

Leaving the house just before dark so Creepy can film a sunset.

Missing sunset because creepy took them to the wrong area and wasted the hour they have out of the air b&b.

At some point creepy will want to live in Cornwall forever because it’s “soooo pretty! Look at all the stars.”

Off to the beach while lazy sits winded on a rock eating the Cornish pasty that’s supposed to be shared between seven. Creepy films Jace throwing a pebble into the sea and Mila sits on the naughty rock because Jace threw a pebble at her.

They’ll be a family of eight by the last day when big Frank joins them so it’ll be a trip to Cornish Primark for souvenirs so the 3 older girls can spend there £1 pocket money followed by a Cornish McDonalds.
This post proper tickled me 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Creepstopher asks the toll if it’s taking the Michael of him. He’s not even in France but has to pay £13.60 to drive in England.
What toll is that? If on the M6 why has the plank not used the non toll road? Can’t think of any others unless the idiot is going the wrong way round the M25 again

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.