The Ingham Family #262 The Ingham residence, Pedalo of the Caravan speaking. 📞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two deluded bloody idiots

see this is why they won’t do anything about Jace River because there is always some simpleton defending him but I bet they wouldn’t put up with him pinching their child/grandchild’s ear if he went to their playgroup or pre-school 🙄

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
My thoughts and prayers are with the residents of Cornwall tonight, stay strong in the Mingham invasion,

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I see this is a pet friendly home. yet I don’t think Prinny was in this vlog. If I am correct then WTH Chris and Sarah. Just why?
So they did choose a pet friendly house to holiday in and not bring prinny. That’s just stopping someone else looking for a pet friendly house to holiday in this xmas ( potentially ). Speechless. I don’t know if they are being really think or being really selfish or just both here.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
All I’m going to say is did anyone watch 24 hours in police custody this week
It made interesting viewing with regards to grooming etc
yes I watched it. Brought back some horrible memories of working with young girls and sitting in on Rape Crisis sessions with them. That guy was a monster. Pleased he got locked up but it wasn’t long enough

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I really don’t understand why they would leave their minging mansion to go and stay in a house smaller 8 hours away. Just seems like a total waste of money. Also with all this strep a going around I wouldn’t be dragging my kids around in a van.

I also don’t think what they do is ‘entertainment’ anymore, they vlog just to piss off the haterz. They’d rather keep up this facade and spend disgusting amounts of money than accept we was ever right about them. In 10/15 years time they will be irrelevant and bankrupt, Chris will be on the sex offenders list and Jace in a youth prison.
I was wondering that myself. They did not like Cornwall the last time they travelled down there. I hope they haven't been gifted anything/experience down there!!!!

I was wondering that myself. They did not like Cornwall the last time they travelled down there. I hope they haven't been gifted anything/experience down there!!!!
Probably got a visit from social services notice so have ran away

Reactions: 14
i Honestly feel like the reason this lot havent had the authorites around is because as soon as they get notification of a visit they take off. Sarah mentioned she didnt remember they had this trip booked, it screams a last min booking to a place as far away as they could get in the uk. Izzy in the car and such looks like shed rather be at home going to college, but these twats rather than actually living life getting called nonce in the street they make themselves noticable with the screetching. Put the kids first for crying out loud. They dont want the van crap they want to be with their friends at christmas activites and parties ect. Avoiding life and your actions is whats put you in this mess your ruining your childrens lives because your scared to actually faced up to your actions. Change the kids surnames, take them offline and give them a normal life.

Reactions: 28
I wonder who they have staying at the mansion whilst they’re away? Probably one of their rough relations in the caravan

Reactions: 12
My thoughts and prayers are with the residents of Cornwall tonight, stay strong in the Mingham invasion,
Is there a support line and maybe alternative accommodation for those worried living in the immediate area ? Stay vigilant folks keep your teens girls inside and be conscious of any swamp odours your can usually smell them coming
#wearewithyou #staystrong

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There’ll be a vlog moaning about the prices of everything - especially if they go to Padstow.
Is there a Toby Carvery in Newquay? Better alert them 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Honestly there is feck all going on down here at the moment. Places like heligan, Eden etc can't see them paying for.
They are probs just going to wonder round in the cold, moan and food prices and go to trago 🤣

What a random trip, one year it was Dubai-Lapland-Disneyland-a private house with a pool-finished off with Edinburgh

How things change.

i thought it was isla 🤷🏼‍♀️
Is this big Saz? The reflection looks heavily pregnant

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
It's so sad that they have made Jace so greedy around food. Most people have a snack or naughty cupboard on the wall, not this lot it's on the floor so Jace can help himself so they don't have to get up to get him a snack. He opened his advent calendar and scoffed the chocolate out of that then went straight into the lounge and started on that huge tub of gifted sweets. The speed he eats is frightening, like he's afraid if he doesn't eat fast, someone else will eat it or it will get taken away.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
‘Comment down below…’ Is it normal for adults in England to call candy/sweets ‘sweeties’? A dialect thing perhaps? I’ve just never heard it from an adult.
Also, the size of that tub that the toddler had unlimited access too 😳
Why not a snack box of chopped apple, maybe cheese chunks since they love cheese so much - ok, a few sweet things - but surely a packed lunch for them would have been a better idea than stopping at a service station for a ‘burgah’ as the boy gave away? Dunno about you guys, but I love making sandwiches for a trip.
And if we’re not driving, maybe Prosecco transferred into a Perrier bottle 🤭 🥂
Funny how she, the largest one, hasn’t mentioned that chocolate brownie company for a while. I’m guessing they stopped sending her freebies.

‘Comment down below…’ Is it normal for adults in England to call candy/sweets ‘sweeties’? A dialect thing perhaps? I’ve just never heard it from an adult.
Also, the size of that tub that the toddler had unlimited access too 😳
Why not a snack box of chopped apple, maybe cheese chunks since they love cheese so much - ok, a few sweet things - but surely a packed lunch for them would have been a better idea than stopping at a service station for a ‘burgah’ as the boy gave away? Dunno about you guys, but I love making sandwiches for a trip.
And if we’re not driving, maybe Prosecco transferred into a Perrier bottle 🤭 🥂
Funny how she, the largest one, hasn’t mentioned that chocolate brownie company for a while. I’m guessing they stopped sending her freebies.
Sweeties is a British term for candy, I find it weird when British people say candy 😂

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.