The Ingham Family #262 The Ingham residence, Pedalo of the Caravan speaking. šŸ“ž

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the let Jace pull and pinch Mila's and now Isla's ears as it sooths and comforts him!! What about the the rights of both Mila and Isla to comfort. They really need to teach that child some boundaries.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Iā€™m sorry to everyone from Cornwall but why did they choose there for some festive videos? Is there renowned Xmas markets there etc? I had my money on Edinburgh and my daughter sending me pics šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m sorry to everyone from Cornwall but why did they choose there for some festive videos? Is there renowned Xmas markets there etc? I had my money on Edinburgh and my daughter sending me pics šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m pleased they went South & not North (sorry to those in Cornwall) šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All Iā€™m going to say is did anyone watch 24 hours in police custody this week
It made interesting viewing with regards to grooming etc

Reactions: 16
I loved Cornwall at any time of year. I spent Christmas Eve on Porthcurno beach because to me (as a northerner) it was quite warm!
I wouldnā€™t take kids out of season though, unless theyā€™re gonna do attractions like Eden (which theyā€™re probably)
Can't see them doing the Eden project. It's really expensive. Think we paid a good 40 odd and we only paid for the 2 of us as our son was 2 at the time. Even if Jace is free that's 5 tickets.

Reactions: 17
Due to the cost of living crisis. I think going on holiday while many donā€™t have the luxury is extremely insulting, and just continues to tell us how entitled they think they are. I donā€™t think there will be anything special going on in Cornwall this year. Most be people will want to be at home with their families and enjoy a second year with no real covid restrictions. I sense some vlogs were they are the only ones in places coming soon.
Canā€™t believe Iā€™m defending them here, but if we all stopped spending the whole economy would go under, if people can afford to go on holiday let them, everyone shouldnā€™t be guilt tripped because of the wider cost of living.

Staying in a cheap air bnb out of season in the middle of nowhere is also probably cheaper than heating their own McMansion šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 33
Can't see them doing the Eden project. It's really expensive. Think we paid a good 40 odd and we only paid for the 2 of us as our son was 2 at the time. Even if Jace is free that's 5 tickets.

The word ā€˜notā€™ dropped off my post šŸ˜„
No theyā€™re definitely not doing Eden. Lovely place but v expensive for a family.
There might be light switch-ons in towns. I know Newlyns is popular and thatā€™s Friday

Reactions: 8
Due to the cost of living crisis. I think going on holiday while many donā€™t have the luxury is extremely insulting, and just continues to tell us how entitled they think they are. I donā€™t think there will be anything special going on in Cornwall this year. Most be people will want to be at home with their families and enjoy a second year with no real covid restrictions. I sense some vlogs were they are the only ones in places coming soon.
I need to qualify what I'm about to say with "if this is too political, then I accept it will be deleted and I'll take the warning or the blocking or whatever on the chin" but I don't think the Minghams going on holiday or anyone else flashing their cash and flexing at a time like is the problem. What Big Saz, Creepstopher and others do is provide (and I use the term loosely) "entertainment". I *hate* that they fleece people and rip them off and disregard them but at the end of the day, their sphere of influence is so limited as to have little effect on the real world and in the longer term. The real problem is that we have a nasty ruling party who have created and sustained a cost of living crisis and a situation in which poor people believe they are poor because people poorer than them have stolen all their money.

#BOOM

• Heart
Reactions: 28
TRAVELLING 10 HOURS TO MOVE INTO A NEW HOUSE..

Sausage fingers changes the Christmas countdowns and opens her calendar. The grammar on the elf note is shocking as usual. The Inghams are doing their bit for the environment by having a balloon in the shape of a house, which will probably go straight in the bin and end up in the sea, killing an endangered turtle. The kids run quietly into the kitchen. Well the girls do but Jace starts screeching. Lazy tells them to be careful not to touch the elves. Sheā€™s scared they will fall off. Esme is excited to take the elves in the van. Jace asks to carry the balloon but he runs off as heā€™s scared.

Music over advent calendar footage. The silence is broken by Jace screaming over chocolate. Back to the music for Isla. In the next clip Jace is sat on the living room sofa tucking into a box of pick n mix. Lazy says she came around the corner and found him like that. The sweets are for their travels.

Itā€™s the afternoon. Itā€™s been a non stop stressful morning. Prinny went to the groomers at 8am. There was a mishap yesterday as Creepstopher texted the lady who grooms Prinny. She coincidentally has the same name as the lady who used to groom Prinny. It turns out he was texting lady at the old house, turned up at their current groomerā€™s house, she said they hadnā€™t booked and then he realised. Surely he'd have deleted the old groomer's number though or put new/old after each name. It was embarrassing. Lazy has been to Asda to get bits for the van, including a new Christmas duvet cover for her bed. Theyā€™ve packed the van with all their clothes. Creepstopher and the girls are upstairs getting ready. BG gifted them another tub of sweets. Undeclared ad for the business. Who wants chocolate when you can have freebie pick n mix. Even with the ā€˜BGā€™ logo right in front of her, thick Lazy still calls them ā€œGBā€. The undeclared ad continues.

The Inghams are in the van. Esme is buzzing as she has stolen Isabelleā€™s scarf. She always takes her stuff. Isla has made herself super noodles in a thermos but they went cold. Lazy sarcastically says ā€œsad times sad timesā€. They had four Tat and Me orders come through in the space of an hour before they left so they're posting them today. There is someone in the house whilst theyā€™re away and they will be fulfilling orders. There is a restock happening soon and more walkers are on the way. Lazy shows us her filthy bare feet in her fluffy slippers.

Driving. The Inghams left and are off to the courier drop off and to get diesel. Lazy and Creepstopher had a giggle about getting him a weather station for Christmas a couple of weeks ago. She spent a week researching them to get a good one. She found loads of different ones but couldnā€™t decide between two. She asked him which feature he wanted and his reply was ā€œ oh Iā€™ve changed my mind and I donā€™t actually want oneā€ as it was too expensive. Theyā€™re a waste of money. Fast forward to today three days later, he showed Lazy the new features in the van. She turned her bean head around and saw a colour screen weather station he bought in the Black Friday sale. He didnā€™t want to wait for Christmas as he wanted it for the trip. Lazy says heā€™s worse than her as heā€™s sly. Yeah we already know that Lazy. Shame you donā€™t care enough about your kids to get them far, far away from him. Creepstopher says Lazy has been online shopping today but she denies this. She sees a Costa but decides against it. Creepstopher is fuming about the price of diesel - Ā£126.49 for 66.61 litres. Lazy says she bets the weather app cost more and he calls her a foooooooo.

Driving. Moaning about the traffic jam. Itā€™s pitch black and there are still five hours of driving to go. Creepstopher takes the camera and says they just got on the motorway, drove an hour down and there has been an accident with a car on fire. Creepstopher moans that the five hour clock has been reset. He shows us the sat nav but blurs out their destination.

Creepstopher asks the toll if itā€™s taking the Michael of him. Heā€™s not even in France but has to pay Ā£13.60 to drive in England.

The Inghams have pulled off the motorway and are in the three hour bracket. Creepstopher moans his legs are like jelly and he canā€™t walk. They have some loads of changes in the van so heā€™ll get to do another van tour. The wankets are better than coats. Christine comes out to chat to Jace and ask if he likes the bin. Lazy does an impression of him. Creepstopher tells ā€œme weesā€ that he loves her. Jace and Mila havenā€™t made a peep the whole journey and he is proud of them. He hugs Jace and says he loves him. Mila wants to hold Creepstopherā€™s hand.

Creepstopher films the Christmas tree. The kids run around the service station. Jace says he has burger speed. He jumps up at Mila, who is being held like a sack of potatoes by Isla and Lazy tells him to be careful. As if he even knows the meaning of "careful", he is a thug.

the Inghams are walking back to the van Lazy says Mila is a big girl sheā€™s at the stage where if you tell her sheā€™s going the wrong way she doesnā€™t care but if you say bye to her and walk away she follows you. Jace runs ahead screeching. Driving.

Itā€™s super late so the Inghams are trying to be quiet. The door sign is adorable. Lazy loves ā€œlooking round places newā€. Squealing at the so cute kitchen and adorable living room. Itā€™s a dog friendly house. Lazy will show us the book in a second. Jace screeches that thereā€™s a game there. He says the Christmas tree is cute and Esme says he is too. Isla stand in front of something on the kitchen counter as it says their destination on it. They have been in the car for close to 10 hours due to multiple accidents. Jace leads the way to the bedrooms. Itā€™s 3 floors.

Screaming about a bedroom. Esme and Isla are sharing a room. Jace is sharing with Isabelle as they need more space. There is tinsel in the third bedroom.

Lazy films Mila climbing up the stairs. Jace and Isla barge past and dash upstairs so Lazy tells them to be careful. There is a master bedroom upstairs so Isabelle can have her own room if she wants. She nervously says she likes sharing with Jace on holiday. He says it smells like strawberry in the bedroom. He feels bad for the candy downstairs because it will go into someoneā€™s tummy. Lazy tells him he can have it tomorrow.

Lazy uses her sausage fingers to cover where they are so we canā€™t see. She shows us all the goodies that have been left for them. Jace excitedly says he wants to open the candy but Lazy says no.

Time to end the vlog as Lazy is shattered. Before they do she tells us theyā€™re in Cornwall. The book theyā€™ve been left is so cute. They have a few things planned already. They have five days there. Let them know a few festive things they can do. Mila starts crying. Jace stars screeching about a train game. He slept quite a bit of the journey so is full of beans but he is going to bed now.

End of vlog
1670363494908.png
1670363478527.png
1670363467903.png

1670363515105.png
1670363521680.png
1670363550048.png
1670363656797.png
1670363728102.png
1670363782390.png
1670363891919.png
1670364040949.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Did isla say the little cupboard with the vacuum cleaner in it was a PRINNY CUPBOARD?
They better not..

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I really donā€™t understand why they would leave their minging mansion to go and stay in a house smaller 8 hours away. Just seems like a total waste of money. Also with all this strep a going around I wouldnā€™t be dragging my kids around in a van.

I also donā€™t think what they do is ā€˜entertainmentā€™ anymore, they vlog just to piss off the haterz. Theyā€™d rather keep up this facade and spend disgusting amounts of money than accept we was ever right about them. In 10/15 years time they will be irrelevant and bankrupt, Chris will be on the sex offenders list and Jace in a youth prison.

Reactions: 32
TRAVELLING 10 HOURS TO MOVE INTO A NEW HOUSE..

Sausage fingers changes the Christmas countdowns and opens her calendar. The grammar on the elf note is shocking as usual. The Inghams are doing their bit for the environment by having a balloon in the shape of a house, which will probably go straight in the bin and end up in the sea, killing an endangered turtle. The kids run quietly into the kitchen. Well the girls do but Jace starts screeching. Lazy tells them to be careful not to touch the elves. Sheā€™s scared they will fall off. Esme is excited to take the elves in the van. Jace asks to carry the balloon but he runs off as heā€™s scared.

Music over advent calendar footage. The silence is broken by Jace screaming over chocolate. Back to the music for Isla. In the next clip Jace is sat on the living room sofa tucking into a box of pick n mix. Lazy says she came around the corner and found him like that. The sweets are for their travels.

Itā€™s the afternoon. Itā€™s been a non stop stressful morning. Prinny went to the groomers at 8am. There was a mishap yesterday as Creepstopher texted the lady who grooms Prinny. She coincidentally has the same name as the lady who used to groom Prinny. It turns out he was texting lady at the old house, turned up at their current groomerā€™s house, she said they hadnā€™t booked and then he realised. Surely he'd have deleted the old groomer's number though or put new/old after each name. It was embarrassing. Lazy has been to Asda to get bits for the van, including a new Christmas duvet cover for her bed. Theyā€™ve packed the van with all their clothes. Creepstopher and the girls are upstairs getting ready. BG gifted them another tub of sweets. Undeclared ad for the business. Who wants chocolate when you can have freebie pick n mix. Even with the ā€˜BGā€™ logo right in front of her, thick Lazy still calls them ā€œGBā€. The undeclared ad continues.

The Inghams are in the van. Esme is buzzing as she has stolen Isabelleā€™s scarf. She always takes her stuff. Isla has made herself super noodles in a thermos but they went cold. Lazy sarcastically says ā€œsad times sad timesā€. They had four Tat and Me orders come through in the space of an hour before they left so they're posting them today. There is someone in the house whilst theyā€™re away and they will be fulfilling orders. There is a restock happening soon and more walkers are on the way. Lazy shows us her filthy bare feet in her fluffy slippers.

Driving. The Inghams left and are off to the courier drop off and to get diesel. Lazy and Creepstopher had a giggle about getting him a weather station for Christmas a couple of weeks ago. She spent a week researching them to get a good one. She found loads of different ones but couldnā€™t decide between two. She asked him which feature he wanted and his reply was ā€œ oh Iā€™ve changed my mind and I donā€™t actually want oneā€ as it was too expensive. Theyā€™re a waste of money. Fast forward to today three days later, he showed Lazy the new features in the van. She turned her bean head around and saw a colour screen weather station he bought in the Black Friday sale. He didnā€™t want to wait for Christmas as he wanted it for the trip. Lazy says heā€™s worse than her as heā€™s sly. Yeah we already know that Lazy. Shame you donā€™t care enough about your kids to get them far, far away from him. Creepstopher says Lazy has been online shopping today but she denies this. She sees a Costa but decides against it. Creepstopher is fuming about the price of diesel - Ā£126.49 for 66.61 litres. Lazy says she bets the weather app cost more and he calls her a foooooooo.

Driving. Moaning about the traffic jam. Itā€™s pitch black and there are still five hours of driving to go. Creepstopher takes the camera and says they just got on the motorway, drove an hour down and there has been an accident with a car on fire. Creepstopher moans that the five hour clock has been reset. He shows us the sat nav but blurs out their destination.

Creepstopher asks the toll if itā€™s taking the Michael of him. Heā€™s not even in France but has to pay Ā£13.60 to drive in England.

The Inghams have pulled off the motorway and are in the three hour bracket. Creepstopher moans his legs are like jelly and he canā€™t walk. They have some loads of changes in the van so heā€™ll get to do another van tour. The wankets are better than coats. Christine comes out to chat to Jace and ask if he likes the bin. Lazy does an impression of him. Creepstopher tells ā€œme weesā€ that he loves her. Jace and Mila havenā€™t made a peep the whole journey and he is proud of them. He hugs Jace and says he loves him. Mila wants to hold Creepstopherā€™s hand.

Creepstopher films the Christmas tree. The kids run around the service station. Jace says he has burger speed. He jumps up at Mila, who is being held like a sack of potatoes by Isla and Lazy tells him to be careful. As if he even knows the meaning of "careful", he is a thug.

the Inghams are walking back to the van Lazy says Mila is a big girl sheā€™s at the stage where if you tell her sheā€™s going the wrong way she doesnā€™t care but if you say bye to her and walk away she follows you. Jace runs ahead screeching. Driving.

Itā€™s super late so the Inghams are trying to be quiet. The door sign is adorable. Lazy loves ā€œlooking round places newā€. Squealing at the so cute kitchen and adorable living room. Itā€™s a dog friendly house. Lazy will show us the book in a second. Jace screeches that thereā€™s a game there. He says the Christmas tree is cute and Esme says he is too. Isla stand in front of something on the kitchen counter as it says their destination on it. They have been in the car for close to 10 hours due to multiple accidents. Jace leads the way to the bedrooms. Itā€™s 3 floors.

Screaming about a bedroom. Esme and Isla are sharing a room. Jace is sharing with Isabelle as they need more space. There is tinsel in the third bedroom.

Lazy films Mila climbing up the stairs. Jace and Isla barge past and dash upstairs so Lazy tells them to be careful. There is a master bedroom upstairs so Isabelle can have her own room if she wants. She nervously says she likes sharing with Jace on holiday. He says it smells like strawberry in the bedroom. He feels bad for the candy downstairs because it will go into someoneā€™s tummy. Lazy tells him he can have it tomorrow.

Lazy uses her sausage fingers to cover where they are so we canā€™t see. She shows us all the goodies that have been left for them. Jace excitedly says he wants to open the candy but Lazy says no.

Time to end the vlog as Lazy is shattered. Before they do she tells us theyā€™re in Cornwall. The book theyā€™ve been left is so cute. They have a few things planned already. They have five days there. Let them know a few festive things they can do. Mila starts crying. Jace stars screeching about a train game. He slept quite a bit of the journey so is full of beans but he is going to bed now.

End of vlog
View attachment 1787706View attachment 1787704View attachment 1787702
View attachment 1787707View attachment 1787708View attachment 1787709View attachment 1787718View attachment 1787720View attachment 1787726View attachment 1787736View attachment 1787743

Creepy looks like one of the men you'd see in stranger danger videos at primary school in the 80's - the really terrifying ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
There was a mishap yesterday as Creepstopher texted the lady who grooms Prinny. She coincidentally has the same name as the lady who used to groom Prinny. It turns out he was texting lady at the old house, turned up at their current groomerā€™s house, she said they hadnā€™t booked and then he realised. Surely he'd have deleted the old groomer's number though or put new/old after each name.
Didn't the groomer cancel an appointment due to her husband being taken very ill? Did Creepy not ask after him? How can a rescheduled appointment be not booked? Or is the groomer with the ill husband the groomer from their old house? And Creepy's been mistakenly messaging her for a couple of weeks without her asking why they're driving a dog 50 miles to be groomed by a groomer who hasn't seen the dog for 18 months? So many questions...

Reactions: 12
Bet the neighbours were thrilled with that feral bunch turning up at 2am and screaming their way around the house tour.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.